I had a MJ dream, now I feel so much better

tarah86

Proud Member
Since the past 4 days before the memorial I was hurting because I watched youtube videos of Michael and I saw him more as a human being rather than a hero/legend. I felt so sad and hurt from all the pain he had to endure in life. The memorial was no better, I cried several times thinking of all the unnecessary pain people have caused him in life, I cried because I never got to meet him and tell him how much he was loved and how his strength has made me a stronger person. I prayed that I could dream of Michael, since I never met him in life.

I had a dream that very night of the memorial. The dream was in two parts: in the first part I saw some of his life because in the beginning I was him and felt what he felt. In the second part I was myself and I got to meet him at neverland ranch and got to know him. He died in my dream but my mom brought home two gloves of his and one of his jackets. I was happy to have something of his to remember him by. And then I woke up. When I woke up I felt so calm and at peace. Now, I accept that MJ is gone and the pain I felt from his hard times in life has passed. I pray that all of you that are still grieving have a wonderful MJ dream as I had.

Last edited:
I did have a dream too! I met Michael at Neverland. It was so beautiful because he was there, he looked so beautiful. I approached him and he signed my index card. He gave me a piece of candy lol. I told him I love him and we talked about Peter Pan. I swear I didnt want to wake up but wanted to keep dreaming about Michael :)

Aww...that is very sweet. When my Aunts and Uncles passed on I had dreams about them too, and they really helped me to finish my mourning and further the grieving process. I really believe, personally, that it is their way of letting us know that they are OK and that they have passed on to the other side alright. That they are personally coming to us in dreams for a reason...Michael wants you to know that he is OK where he is at, and not to be sad for him any longer. Be happy for what he has left behind for you (his music) and continue on with his legacy by helping others out like he would have done! What a wonderful dream you had =]

Thank you strawberrypie999 and MJstarlight for responding. I'm glad you had a MJ dream starlight and pray that all of us fans have many MJ dreams. I also feel the same way in what you said strawberrypie999.

I try to take comfort from believing he knew how much he meant to his millions, yes MILLIONS, of fans across the globe.

For every hanger on, leech, liar, and money grabber there is tens of hundreds of thousands of fans with a genuine love for Michael Jackson.

I like to believe he knew this and, in some way, maybe it helped him in some way.

Since the past 4 days before the memorial I was hurting because I watched youtube videos of Michael and I saw him more as a human being rather than a hero/legend. I felt so sad and hurt from all the pain he had to endure in life. The memorial was no better, I cried several times thinking of all the unnecessary pain people have caused him in life, I cried because I never got to meet him and tell him how much he was loved and how his strength has made me a stronger person. I prayed that I could dream of Michael, since I never met him in life.

I had a dream that very night of the memorial. The dream was in two parts: in the first part I saw some of his life because in the beginning I was him and felt what he felt. In the second part I was myself and I got to meet him at neverland ranch and got to know him. He died in my dream but my mom brought home two gloves of his and one of his jackets. I was happy to have something of his to remember him by. And then I woke up. When I woke up I felt so calm and at peace. Now, I accept that MJ is gone and the pain I felt from his hard times in life has passed. I pray that all of you that are still grieving have a wonderful MJ dream as I had.

That is so wonderful. I think the gloves and jacket symbolise your memories, and he let you know all about him in your dream so you feel you did know him more, and it eases the pain you have been feeling. It's like closure. :) I used to dream about him all the time but since he died...none :(

I believe dreams like this are 'goodbye' dreams, the person comes to see you in your dreams. It puts you at peace and you feel calmer. I had a lovely dream about my grandmother two weeks after she died. I believe she came to say goodbye and it comforted me.

Back