Miko Brando working w/Executors of MJ's Estate?? WTF!

Moddie please read the article again
there was nothing to even implicate Miko
they had NOTHING - his name was never mentioned in the sources they
quoted _ they just assumes it MIGHT be him based on NO info to support that fact
did you not see that ???

I did and it was easy to spot - It is typical Tabloid journalism
you have to read everything carfully _ THEY had nothing ..
Just his Name and Michaels to get hits _ NO real content

We cant implicate people based on NO evidence like the TABLOIDS do

My response to Reading the article the 1st time was: "This article is very interesting to say the least".
I stand by this statement.

btw, I did not implicate Miko Brando, The article does.

And the article that implicates Miko Brandon is tabloid and should not even be considered. I haven't read one document that implicates Marlon Brando as a supplier of prescription drugs to Michael Jackson. I don't recall Miko's name being on the list when the list of names were released of all the prescriptions that had aliases.

I think we're barking up the wrong tree here.

And the article that implicates Miko Brandon is tabloid and should not even be considered. I haven't read one document that implicates Marlon Brando as a supplier of prescription drugs to Michael Jackson. I don't recall Miko's name being on the list when the list of names were released of all the prescriptions that had aliases.

I think we're barking up the wrong tree here.

You could be right about newsbizarre being tabloid. I know nothing of its reputation, I only posted the link to the article.

Does this thread stay open or will it be closed?

My response to Reading the article the 1st time was: "This article is very interesting to say the least".
I stand by this statement.

btw, I did not implicate Miko Brando, The article does.
what i was saying is that the article has no source or evidence
in it ... to even implicate Miko .. thats why i said re-read it

what i was saying is that the article has no source or evidence
in it ... to even implicate Miko .. thats why i said re-read it

Thank you for your input and response.

I dont need to reread the article. I understood it perfectly the first time.

Thank you for your input and response.

I dont need to reread the article. I understood it perfectly the first time.

I think it would be logical for Miko to have picked up some of his prescriptions or perhaps Miko's assistant, if he has one. He says he never saw anything which could be that he only saw MJ when he was fit, he may take alot of presciption pain meds himself & think that's OK, he could be in denial or clueless, he may know he will have to testify so wants to be very careful on TV. If he picked prescriptions as part of his job, I don't think he would have any liability as they were prescribed by a doctor which you would assume know what they are doing.

In this article he is quoted as saying he knew there was a family intervention but it is not on video to see & he is vague so you don't know where he heard about it from - from a tabloid recently or a long time ago.

link:
http://www.theinsider.com/news/2420..._Jackson_s_family_tried_to_stage_intervention

A close friend of Michael Jackson said he was aware the family attempted an​
intervention at the singer’s home just months before his death.
Janet Jackson is said to have been shocked at her brother’s state after visiting his Las Vegas mansion at the beginning of the year.
According to reports she thought he was looking emaciated and found the barely-furnished home ‘creepy’.
She is said to have called on two of the Jackson brothers to come and convince him to get help for a drug problem.
However, Jackson is said to have ordered his security to turn them away at the gates and the intervention never happened.
Now Jackson’s close friend Miko Brando seems to have confirmed the story, telling CNN: “I heard about it. But I wasn’t there.”

I think Miko would do a great job, he was very close to MJ and has been there for MJ throughout everything. The current executors have been out of MJ's circle for a while so I am glad they asked him to help out.. At least we know we won't see no damn MJ bobble head dolls or something worse.

Miko will do right by MJ I can feel it.

I think Miko would do a great job, he was very close to MJ and has been there for MJ throughout everything. The current executors have been out of MJ's circle for a while so I am glad they asked him to help out.. At least we know we won't see no damn MJ bobble head dolls or something worse.

Miko will do right by MJ I can feel it.

that's how i feel, too, and i hope my gut feel or intuition or whatever is serving me right in this case.

I personally don't believe it. It seems more media driven propaganda to say he was some sort of drug addict. This is not true and for those whom see the TII footage/ movie it will become more clear that this man was clean; just like the physical proved.

Quote:
I will say this(If the above is true) Why is everyone but a Jackson(Katherine, Janet, Rebe Latoya) making decisions about Michael Jackson's estate.

because thats what mj wanted and where is miko making decisions? he been used to help collect things etc some act like hes become a executor himself.

Quote:
I do not believe this is the way Michael wanted things.

u know what mjs will states.he didnt want his family being in control cause we know dam well what will happen infighting and stupid money making schemes that will destroy his estate. thats why he gave katherine what he did and she can do what she wants with it interms of giving money to the siblings until she dies. very simply plan that mj put in place plus the no contest clause

First I said If this is true. The point was and is that The Jackson's are his blood not the "friends " who seem to be given more access than Katherine and the rest of his family regardless of what that "2002 will". I am not convinced that John Branca did not forge this. Remember Jackson was murdered; he did not just die.

hom·i·cide - The killing of one person by another.
(Murder by any other name)

I do not trust anything about "how MJ wanted things" official stance with out MJ speaking for himself a seven year old will does not do it. Also as long as Murray walks away free(and he will) the group behind this planned hit are moving according to it. This includes the 7 yr old "will" and all of MJ last minute "decisions" that leaves Branca, Dileo, AEG, SONY, Tohme with the Jackpot and the Jacksons the family the PRODUCED Michael Jackson with an allowance.

What is the difference in Katherine or Janet being an excutor on having a seat on SONY/ATV publishing?

Why is/was the Presley's making the decisions for Elvis' estate and legacy while the Jackson's are "not fit" to do the same?
http://www.history-of-rock.com/elvis_presleyfour.htm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/4104203.stm

Is there a difference in the Jackson's and the Presley's?

Can you see the difference that I see?

I think it is a non issue. Reason being is because Michael LOVED Miko Brando like a brother and trusted him like no other. Miko saved Michael's life and Michael trusted Miko with his life. Marlon Brando viewed Michael as a son as well and he named Michael in his will.

I trust Miko more than some of Michael's own family. Sad but true... so yeah I think this is a non issue.

COMPLETELY agree and very well said. Miko is one of a small few (could count them on one hand) who was a true friend of Michael and always there for him. If he is involved in Michael's estate, I am happy to hear it. He will definitely have the children, Katherine, and Michael's wishes at heart.

I think it would be logical for Miko to have picked up some of his prescriptions or perhaps Miko's assistant, if he has one. He says he never saw anything which could be that he only saw MJ when he was fit, he may take alot of presciption pain meds himself & think that's OK, he could be in denial or clueless, he may know he will have to testify so wants to be very careful on TV. If he picked prescriptions as part of his job, I don't think he would have any liability as they were prescribed by a doctor which you would assume know what they are doing.

In this article he is quoted as saying he knew there was a family intervention but it is not on video to see & he is vague so you don't know where he heard about it from - from a tabloid recently or a long time ago.

link:
http://www.theinsider.com/news/2420..._Jackson_s_family_tried_to_stage_intervention

A close friend of Michael Jackson said he was aware the family attempted an​
intervention at the singer’s home just months before his death.
Janet Jackson is said to have been shocked at her brother’s state after visiting his Las Vegas mansion at the beginning of the year.
According to reports she thought he was looking emaciated and found the barely-furnished home ‘creepy’.
She is said to have called on two of the Jackson brothers to come and convince him to get help for a drug problem.
However, Jackson is said to have ordered his security to turn them away at the gates and the intervention never happened.
Now Jackson’s close friend Miko Brando seems to have confirmed the story, telling CNN: “I heard about it. But I wasn’t there.”

Great Post. Thank You for this!

I think it's a good thing that people who love Michael can have their words to be sure everything is going like Michael would want it to go.

I like Miko, nothing against the man. I liked the way he was at Larry King and sat there to be sure nothing was going out of control (= disrespect for Michael) which happenned the nights he wasn't there. It must've been painful for him to listen to those people say so many things about his late friend and he sat there to stop them talking shit about Michael. I think this man is showing courage and tries to take his place in this situation for only good things.

Thumbs up for Miko.

I personally don't believe it. It seems more media driven propaganda to say he was some sort of drug addict. This is not true and for those whom see the TII footage/ movie it will become more clear that this man was clean; just like the physical proved.

First I said If this is true. The point was and is that The Jackson's are his blood not the "friends " who seem to be given more access than Katherine and the rest of his family regardless of what that "2002 will". I am not convinced that John Branca did not forge this. Remember Jackson was murdered; he did not just die.

hom·i·cide - The killing of one person by another.
(Murder by any other name)

I do not trust anything about "how MJ wanted things" official stance with out MJ speaking for himself a seven year old will does not do it. Also as long as Murray walks away free(and he will) the group behind this planned hit are moving according to it. This includes the 7 yr old "will" and all of MJ last minute "decisions" that leaves Branca, Dileo, AEG, SONY, Tohme with the Jackpot and the Jacksons the family the PRODUCED Michael Jackson with an allowance.

What is the difference in Katherine or Janet being an excutor on having a seat on SONY/ATV publishing?

Why is/was the Presley's making the decisions for Elvis' estate and legacy while the Jackson's are "not fit" to do the same?
http://www.history-of-rock.com/elvis_presleyfour.htm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/4104203.stm

Is there a difference in the Jackson's and the Presley's?

Can you see the difference that I see?

Yep! I see the difference alright.

I think it is a non issue. Reason being is because Michael LOVED Miko Brando like a brother and trusted him like no other. Miko saved Michael's life and Michael trusted Miko with his life. Marlon Brando viewed Michael as a son as well and he named Michael in his will.

I trust Miko more than some of Michael's own family. Sad but true... so yeah I think this is a non issue.

Trish,

I agree with you. Miko was more like family to Michael than some of his own siblings and cousins. Miko and his father spent many, many occasions at Neverland. Miko was married at the estate. Michael was godfather to Miko's daughter. He was also one of MJs bodyguards. He is a good friend and confidant. Miko has NEVER said anything negative about Michael or his alleged drug use. It's a shame that his family members couldn't show him the same respect.

cause of whatever crap murray was giving him? the chef talked about him eating etc so something was going on unless he just wasnt eating enough to replace what was lost from the rehearsals

I agree! Michael was rehearsing for hours for months!

Thanks for your answer.

I dont have a bad vibe of Miko either at this point. I just hope Mrs. Jackson is aware and has approved of Miko working with the Executors, that's all.

I dont get how he could work with them and Katherine has to hire an attorney and go to court to have a say in her son's Estate.

Since he was so close to Michael, maybe he's there to assist Mrs. Jackson. He seems like a good guy, regular and unpretentious.

I will say this(If the above is true) Why is everyone but a Jackson(Katherine, Janet, Rebe Latoya) making decisions about Michael Jackson's estate.
While I have no knowlegde about Miko good or bad; something is not right with the opposition to any Jackson's making any imporrtant decision in regards to Michael Jackson's legacy and estate. I do not believe this is the way Michael wanted things.

My concerns are who gets to be the executor from the family since none was stated by MJ? Would there be fighting? Confusion? Priscilla doesn't have a history of bad decision making. Jermaine introduced Tohme to Michael. :) I'm all for Janet being on the board, but whose to say all members of the family would agree.

My concerns are who gets to be the executor from the family since none was stated by MJ? Would there be fighting? Confusion? Priscilla doesn't have a history of bad decision making. Jermaine introduced Tohme to Michael. :) I'm all for Janet being on the board, but whose to say all members of the family would agree.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OBUgE6EDFo
This is another sad example of what MJ was fighting for.
This was done exactly 7 years and 1 day before the "will" John Branca fabricated to steal from Jackson's family.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sItXxlQEmMs&feature=related
Mottola now very happy and profitting from MJ's music.

He does all the work while others get the rewards. The history of popular music is the same. The African American/ Jackson family is now denide the legacy and control of even thier own son's legacy now manipulated by his "friend" Branca and others. This never happened to

Elvis Presley
John Lennon
Luciano Pavarotti

Bessie Smith
Josephine Baker
Paul Robeson
Sammy Davis Jr
Scott Joplin
James Brown: Read (article below)between the lines this is a common practice for the African American "star" The script is always "die broke" while others get it all. This is a systematic practice. This is the only reason Jackson who owned 50% correction 10-27-09 of SONY/ATV music publishing could ever have money issues and " die $500 million in debt".(This number is important)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-R6VY4RzO5g&feature=related
MJ they are still working against you and you are write; the press still will not say anything good about you.(Do you dought this or does MJ too have make always bad decisions" and "not know his own finances".

You may try to prove this wrong; yet reality is otherwise.

Cannon gets contempt charge
Judge frowns on failure to pay James Brown estate, other violations
By Johnny Edwards| Staff Writer
Annette M. Drowlette/Staff
Wednesday, December 19, 2007

James Brown's former accountant has been charged with contempt of court, and unless he forks over $433,000 he could be locked up in a state prison for six months.

David Cannon: Former accountant for James Brown is accused of mishandling $7 million, and won't say where it went.

David Cannon said he doesn't have the money, so he'll probably be going to jail. He said the ongoing legal mess shows that the South Carolina judicial system is broken and that Mr. Brown's plans to educate needy children are being ruined by attorneys feeding at the trough.
"What Mr. Brown wanted is not going to happen, if they have their way," Mr. Cannon told The Augusta Chronicle on Tuesday in a rare public statement. "His legacy is being destroyed."

According to a court order signed Tuesday by Aiken County Court of Common Pleas Judge Jack Early, Mr. Cannon is being punished because he:

- Did not pay $373,000 to Mr. Brown's estate, as ordered by the judge in September

- Did not keep his hands off the Brown estate, even after he had resigned as a trustee. He had filed amended tax returns for James Brown Enterprises.

- Did not turn over financial documents dating back to 1999. He turned in more than 35 boxes, taken from file cabinets boxed without indexes, later testifying that he had never done an accounting for probate purposes and didn't know what it involved, the order says.

Mr. Cannon has until Jan. 25 to pay the $373,000, plus $50,000 for attorneys' fees and a $10,000 fine. Otherwise, he can report to the Aiken County jail that day at 12:01 p.m., the judge ordered.

Mr. Cannon was one of three men the funk and soul performer designated to oversee his estate after he died. Mr. Cannon, Alfred "Judge" Bradley and attorney Buddy Dallas were to oversee two trusts -- one to school needy children, another to educate his grandchildren -- funded by proceeds from his music rights, legacy and persona.

Six heirs named in his will were to divide up his household belongings, but after their father's Christmas Day death, they petitioned Aiken County probate court to remove the three trustees, alleging that they mismanaged the estate.

All three men have since resigned, and the two South Carolina attorneys Judge Early named as special administrators to the estate -- Adele Pope and Bob Buchanan -- have become the new trustees. Mr. Dallas and Mr. Bradley, however, have retracted their resignations, saying the judge used "improper judicial influence" to intimidate them into quitting.

Mr. Cannon has been accused of mishandling $7 million of Mr. Brown's money, but he said Tuesday that his only mistake was misdirecting a $900,000 royalty check in July 2006.

The check should have gone to pay off a $26 million bond against future royalties that Mr. Brown took out in 1999, but Mr. Cannon said he placed it in Mr. Brown's trust fund.

Judge Early wants him to pay $373,000 toward the balance. When he told the judge in November that he didn't have the money, the judge expressed doubt because Mr. Cannon had recently paid a contractor $866,000 to build a home in Honduras and had purchased the lot for $223,000.

Mr. Cannon said that money came from the sale of "another property" and it's his wife's money. He said he offered the court a second mortgage on his South Carolina beach property but was refused.
Mr. Cannon would not address questions from The Chronicle about where the bulk of Mr. Brown's money went.

Judge Early's order says he "does not find David Cannon credible," based on the Honduras contract and his earnings during the past seven years. He made more than $1 million in 2006 and no less than $169,000 a year since 2000.
"Their minds are already made up before they even ask the questions," Mr. Cannon said. "They've had all these accusations, but nobody's even looked at the books."
http://chronicle.augusta.com/stories/121907/met_17340.shtml

John Branca will do the same to Michael Jackson's estate if he is made to leave. Also look for the lawsuits to start again because he was the principle behind most of them.

Last edited:
Thank you for that infor hemlockdevi. I appreciate whenever you come in the investigative unit to post. Very insightful! I wish more fans would read your stuff and open their minds just a lil and see what's really happening if they don't already know....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OBUgE6EDFo
This is another sad example of what MJ was fighting for.
This was done exactly 7 years and 1 day before the "will" John Branca fabricated to steal from Jackson's family.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sItXxlQEmMs&feature=related
Mottola now very happy and profitting from MJ's music.

He does all the work while others get the rewards. The history of popular music is the same. The African American/ Jackson family is now denide the legacy and control of even thier own son's legacy now manipulated by his "friend" Branca and others. This never happened to

Elvis Presley
John Lennon
Luciano Pavarotti

Bessie Smith
Josephine Baker
Paul Robeson
Sammy Davis Jr
Scott Joplin
James Brown: Read (article below)between the lines this is a common practice for the African American "star" The script is always "die broke" while others get it all. This is a systematic practice. This is the only reason Jackson who owned 60% of SONY/ATV music publishing could ever have money issues and " die $500 million in debt".(This number is important)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-R6VY4RzO5g&feature=related
MJ they are still working against you and you are write; the press still will not say anything good about you.(Do you dought this or does MJ too have make always bad decisions" and "not know his own finances".

You may try to prove this wrong; yet reality is otherwise.

John Branca will do the same to Michael Jackson's estate if he is made to leave. Also look for the lawsuits to start again because he was the principle behind most of them.

Thanks for the info. I'd already seen some of it. In the Killer Thriller speech, Michael also mentions white artist getting old and being broken.
Actually, I was not trying to prove what you were saying is wrong. What I was saying is that I don't know who they'd pick from the family to be an executor. Would anyone in the family be satisfied with the ultimate decision?
I don't know anything about Branca. It may be a situation like Cannon. I'm from an AA family so, I know about the talk about about ripping off black artists and working for "Mr. Charlie."

Do you believe that MJ was a little reckless in his spending and borrowed against the catalog? Or do you think he was ripped off by people around him and that led to his debt?

Peace.

Back