TWYMMF Footage, + interview (DailyStar)

Gfresh

Proud Member
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/104559/NEW-*****-CLIP-RELEASED/

IT'S the behind-the-scenes footage all Michael Jackson fans have been waiting for.

#bodycopy a { font-size: 12px; }
These AMAZING clips showing the singer running through his show were released today ahead of next week's launch of the 'This Is It' film.

***** might look like a shadow of his former robust self but he was by no means lacking energy in these SNEAK PREVIEW videos as he rehearses The Way You Make Me Feel.

The pop icon, who died in June, looks healthy and happy as leaps across the stage flanked by a troupe of dancers.

And he has no problems completing a set of energetic dance moves - he even jokes with a dancer mid-rehearsal, slapping her on the hip.

The performance seems almost effortless for the then 50-year-old, whose fast-paced dance moves have no affect on his ability to simultaneously belt out the hits.

The long-awaited forthcoming film intersperses more than 100 hours of *****'s last rehearsals, interviews with tour organisers and backstage clips.

It was shot over the three months prior to the singer's death and will be released in cinemas on October 28 for two weeks before it's put out on DVD. The soundtrack is out next week.

Here you go Ginny.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: New TII Footage, + interview

i love when we get a description with the link i mean it just says so much! is it so hard to put a description with the link or are your fingers broke or something?..

i hate the fact that when i click on some of these non-descriptive links my computer gets attacked by a virus.

i love when we get a description with the link i mean it just says so much! is it so hard to put a description with the link or are your fingers broke or something?..

i hate the fact that when i click on some of these non-descriptive links my computer gets attacked by a virus.

:scratch: Your very thankfully, Go Buy a Anti virus man

and you lack description. If i knew my computer was going to be attacked i wouldn't have clicked. It's not that i dont THANK YOU for this link but come on! describe what we are about to see when we click!

Thanks! gonna check it out.

Make sure your virus detector is up and running.

it is not new footage.

And he has no problems completing a set of energetic dance moves - he even jokes with a dancer mid-rehearsal, slapping her on the hip.

ah, Michael's such a gentleman. :wub:

slapping her on the hip... HAHAHA ok yea... Thanks for the above description. ;)

"***** might look like a shadow of his former robust self"

WHAT?!?!

Just for future reference - The Daily Star is a tabloid. Tabloids aren't allowed here.

and you lack description. If i knew my computer was going to be attacked i wouldn't have clicked. It's not that i dont THANK YOU for this link but come on! describe what we are about to see when we click!

Can't you just read it's from the Dailystar. I don't think it's very likely to get a virus from a big news/tabloid site.

What you said is like saying: "Oh, I won't go out to ride my bike because I don't how many cars it's in the traffic today. Please, somebody tell me before I go out!"

What kenny said about michael doing what he does best at the end was absolutely true. Do what feeds your soul, mind, heard. What excites you

Back