Randy's involvement with Michael post-2005 trial?

elmari

Proud Member
I've read here on the forum that Randy was working for Michael after the trial and caused a lot of problems financially to Michael. I think a big one was the impending foreclosure of Neverland????

Can someone please post the details of what Randy did that caused Michael to lose so much money or get involved with even more lawsuits? A lot of people here don't like Randy too much because of this and his involvement with Brian Oxman and the challenge to Michael's will.

I do remember that Michael was very vocal about his gratitude towards Randy during the trial, specifically mentioning Randy at one news conference and writing a dedication to him in Essential or Ultimate. I also heard that Randy had just dropped everything and moved in to Neverland to be with Michael almost 24/7 during the trial. Is this true?

Anyway, I think Michael was closest to Randy amongst his brothers, perhaps getting even closer during the trial. So does Randy know something that we don't know that's causing him to challenge the executors, is he being egged on by Oxman, or is it just about the money? I don't know that much about Randy to choose an option, but I do believe that he loves Michael very much.

Randy robbed Michael and testified against him when Michael complained. Besides, Randy sold false rumors to the press.

Yea, I don't know about Randy. I can't believe what he did to Mike. This was the start a lot of ish.

there's an article somewheres around here. don't feel like looking for it. but basically he had people come over to the house and tried to force mj to do deals. he would pressure him during the breaks in court. it was bad. and he knew mj would never sue him or make it public cuz heloved hisbaby bro.

that's what made it so sickening

Michael was fighting for his life..Randy was no kind of brother and he is still at it.

there's an article somewheres around here. don't feel like looking for it. but basically he had people come over to the house and tried to force mj to do deals. he would pressure him during the breaks in court. it was bad. and he knew mj would never sue him or make it public cuz heloved hisbaby bro.

that's what made it so sickening

Oh my goodness! No wonder people here dislike Randy so much! Is the article in the archives or in the current threads? I would be interested in reading that.

This is so disappointing and does make me sick to think Randy could do this to Michael for money. I hope Branca and McClain will bring these types of things up to the judge if/when Randy challenges them.

Does anyone have an idea of what these deals were? Was he trying to get Michael to do work during the trial or invest?

Do you guys think that Randy and Michael had a falling out after 2005/2006 because of Randy's actions? I actually don't remember seeing Randy in any of the family pics in the last few years, besides the BMI Awards that Michael did not attend.

Randy robbed Michael and testified against him when Michael complained. Besides, Randy sold false rumors to the press.

I need some more information on this. I am assuming that during a lawsuit Randy testified against Michael, yes?

What is wrong with Randy? We always complain about Jermaine, but if this stuff is true then Randy is really the dangerous one. I really see how Michael would be incredibly paranoid about trusting anybody, therefore always changing his inner circle. After going through that hellish trial, Randy was abusing his relationship with Michael like that and stabbing him in the back. How could he do that?!?!? :(

Oh yah, can anyone post that article that Soso deaf was talking about? Or at least any ideas to how to search for it?

bump
any link to the article? this would be most interesting considering karen faye just declared that randy is "one of them" or "on our side" or whatever nonsense? article link? anyone? please......... :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***** Wants His Money Backo -- Files Suit
Posted Dec 22nd 2006 7:31PM by TMZ Staff

Michael Jackson blames his financial mess on his former accountants, and he's suing to make things right.

TMZ has obtained a lawsuit filed by ***** against Bernstein, Fox, Whitman, Goldman & Sloan, the singer's former CPAs. In the suit, filed late Friday in Los Angeles County Superior Court, Jackson claims the firm withdrew $2.5 million a year from his accounts but did not pay the bills as ordered.
Jackson alleges the firm hired and paid people on Jackson's dime, without his authorization. Jackson has been dogged by claims he has stiffed his staff. The lawsuit also alleges that the firm entered into various agreements on Jackson's behalf, without his approval.

Jackson does not specifically allege where the money went, but claims the firm was negligent and violated its duty of trust. He also claims the firm has not come clean with his financial records, and says he's requested his accounting file but it has not been presented.

Jackson is seeking unspecified compensatory damages, punitive damages and a full accounting. Reps from Bernstein, Fox, Whitman, Goldman & Sloan had no comment.
http://wwww.tmz.com/2006/12/22/*****...ko-files-suit/

Last Updated: Saturday, 23 December 2006, 18:16 GMT

Jackson sues former accountants

Michael Jackson is suing his former accountants, claiming they made unauthorised business deals while charging him millions of dollars.

The singer alleges negligence and breach of trust against the firm in a suit filed in Los Angeles.

He is claiming unspecified damages and an audit of money paid to Bernstein, Fox, Whitman, Goldman & Sloan.

The suit also said the firm - which has not commented on the claims - did not keep him informed about money matters.

In August, Mr Jackson parted company with his lawyers, who claimed they they had not been paid for representing him in a case brought by a finance company.

However, the singer claimed he had fired New York-based Wachtel & Masyr.

Finance company Prescient Acquisition Group has been suing the singer, saying it is owed $48m (£24.5m).

The firm alleges it helped Mr Jackson find investors to help pay off a $272.5m (£139.1m) debt, and arrange $537.5m (£274.5m) in financing to secure the Beatles' back catalogue.

Mr Jackson is trying to rebuild his music career after being acquitted of child abuse charges in California in 2005.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/6206651.stm

Pop star Michael Jackson drops lawsuit against an accounting firm
May 05, 2008 | By: Rob

Troubled pop star Michael Jackson has now dropped his lawsuit against account firm Bernstein, Fox, Whitman, Goldman & Sloan which he claimed made unauthorized deals. It is not known if Jackson who alleged negligence and breach of trust agreed to a settlement deal. The King of Pop sued the company in December 2006; he said that they were late in paying his taxes as well as entering into contracts without the singer’s permission.

The account firm tried to counter sue Jackson, however this action was dismissed. Bernstein, Fox, Whitman, Goldman & Sloan claimed that Michael Jackson owed them $1 million in unpaid bills. Michael has managed to stay out of the headlines since he was acquitted of the child sex abuse charges in 2005.

Michael has now been in the studio working on his new album which he hopes will help to revive is flagging music career. We know that he has not allowed his children into the studio as he does not want any distractions. The reason for this is because he wants to try and re-create the success that the singer had with Thriller, the biggest selling album of all time. The dropping of the lawsuit is now one less distraction for Michael, so just maybe he might produce a perfect album.

Source - BBC News
http://www.inentertainment.co.uk/200...counting-firm/

Michael Jackson Sued For $48 million

Michael Jackson is being sued by a financial company which claims that it is owed $48 million for saving the singer's stake in his rights to the Beatles songs.

Michael Jackson is being sued by a financial company which claims that it is owed $48 million for saving the singer's stake in his rights to the Beatles songs.
Prescient Acquisition Group, also known as Prescient Capital Corp filed the lawsuit yesterday in U.S. District Court in Manhattan, claiming a larger stake in a library of Beatles songs. (Reuters)

Michael Jackson hired the company Prescient in November 2004 to help with refinancing $537.5 million through another company. Prescient secured enough money for the pop legend to wipe the debt but said they were entitled to a $24.8 million fee.

"We're going to take a look at the lawsuit and we're going to handle it in a good and professional manner and make sure appropriate contacts are made with everyone concerned," said Brian Oxman, a lawyer for Jackson.

The financiers explained that Jackson and his company were not entitled to "retain the benefits of those services in equity and good conscience without paying to Prescient an amount to be determined at trial."

Michael Jackson, who has recently been acquitted of child molestation charges, owns the rights to most of the Beatles' songs.

All the songs performed by Paul McCartney at the Live 8 concert earlier this month, "Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band", "Get Back", "Drive My Car", "Helter Skelter", "The Long And Winding Road" and "Hey Jude" belong to Jackson now and the experts assess the profit made by Michael after the concert is huge.

At this moment, Live 8 organizers and not only, are urging pop singer Michael Jackson to donate profits from the Beatles songs performed at Live 8.

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Micha...ion-4681.shtml

Precient Settles Suit with Jackson - MiniB#46

June 18 2007 - Precient Acquisition Group has decided not to face singer Michael Jackson in court concerning claims it allegedly was owed upwards of $48 million.

Precient, owned by Darrien Dash, claimed the company helped Jackson secure a commitment of $537.5 million which supposedly enabled him to pay off a debt with Bank of America. Jackson says he never heard of Dash and certainly didn't remember signing documents agreeing to pay his company $50 million for anything.
An unnamed alleged Jackson spokesperson is quoted in Reuters as saying that the ginormously profitable and expanding Sony/ATV catalog remains "safe and sound".

There's a question as to whether the catalog of songs was ever in danger as a result of this Precient lawsuit in the first place. Precient isn't the first company or group of people who have been trying to get their hands into Jackson's pockets by any means necessary.

Reportedly, legal fights with his former accountants and with a former lawyer, Brent Ayscough, will be upcoming.

Before the trial began there was talk of various shady advisers and business associates who were trying to take over his finances, siphoning off funds, diverting money to offshore accounts, accountants and firms not paying his bills in order to wrap him up in litigation, etc.

The settlement with Precient was reached today just as the trial was about to proceed in U.S. District Court in Manhattan. Much to the chagrin of the media, the terms of the settlement are confidential, .

http://site2.mjeol.com/mjeol-bullet/...bullet-46.html

***** nearly snookered by brother and 'advisor'
People News
By Stone Martindale Jun 17, 2007, 20:20 GMT

The Daily News received copies of court transcripts from the Michael Jackson federal lawsuit schedule for next week. It reveals a less than sophisticated web of bad advice and confusion around the embattled pop singer, who has seen better days.

The records show that Jackson claims his brother and a financial advisor "pal" tried to cheat him out of fortune during his molestation trial and "only the wise counsel of the Rev. Jesse Jackson and billionaire Ron Burkle saved him," according to the Daily News.

The Daily News revealed that the pages of testimony show that it "even fingered a man close to Randy Jackson as a key villain."

"It's full of sharks, charlatans and imposters," Jackson said in testimony taken last summer in Paris.

"Because there's a lot of money involved, there's a bunch of schmucks in there," Jackson said. "It's the entertainment world, full of thieves and crooks. That's not new. Everybody knows that."

The Daily News reports that Jackson was "pressured to sign off on a multimillion-dollar financing deal by Don Stabler, an associate brought in by brother Randy, his go-to guy on financial matters during much of his career."

Describing Stabler: "He reminded me of people that live in mid-America like Indiana," Jackson testified.

Luckily Jackson had turned to more reliable financial advisors, namely the billionaire friend of former President Bill Clinton for financial help, Ron Burkle. Burkle brought in Jesse Jackson.

The Daily News details the tug of war that ensued between Burkle, Jackson and Stable.

"[Stabler] said, 'What's the problem? You're not down, you're with the Jews now. You're not down with blacks anymore,'" Jackson testified.

"It was unkind," Jackson added. "It was mean. It was meanspirited. It was nasty. Simply because he couldn't get me to sign something that he wanted me to sign."

The next time Jackson saw Stabler "he wanted to take my head off." And his brother Randy wasn't too happy, either.

Randy allegedly had amassed a huge American Express bill of over $700K, and wanted to be paid back.

http://74.125.155.132/search?q=cache...&ct=clnk&gl=ca

Brian Oxman is NOT Michael Jackson’s LawyerBy: Roger Friedman // Thursday June 25, 2009
Michael Jackson hasn’t been dead three hours and Brian Oxman is on TV everywhere being identified as the attorney for the singer or his family.

He is not.

Michael Jackson’s attorney, officially, is Joel Katz, the respected music lawyer from Greenberg Traurig of Atlanta.

Please, news organizations: Brian Oxman was fired by Thomas Mesereau from Michael’s trial in 2005. I was there. He has no knowledge of Michael’s life for the last several years. Oxman sued Jackson looking for legal fees, and lost.

Jackson’s attorney just prior to Katz was Peter Lopez. Some of his business has been handled in New York by Londell McMillan. Jackson’s manager, recently re-signed, is Frank Di Leo, who has been in Los Angeles with him the last several weeks.

More to come

Randy is really dangerous. He only sees $$$....MJ's money. He should get a job and move own. Accept the fact that MJ did not want anyone in his family meddling in his business...RIGHTFULLY so.

They made a mess in the past, and they will make a mess again if they ever get a seat at the table.

I hope Branca and McClain have all this information so they can present it in court if ever Randy had any idea of getting himself a job in the estate.

The children' lawyer should also be notified of all this mess.

Last edited:
Is there any truth to reports that claimed Randy got some people to take out 2nd mortgages on their homes to go to Michael's legal defense? Is it true that after the trial Michael didn't repay those people and some lost their home?

It doesn't sound right to me.

no not true at all , Rnady claimed at the time that mj run a bill on his credit card for 700.000 $ and threatedned to sue him when mj sued the accountants and lawyers hired by Randy . that was it .

Thank you for posting those articles williamorange1!

I will comment later because don't have time to read them right now. I'll probably have more questions too.

I think Randy has had a chip on his shoulder all his life. I watched this special on the family that was recently made. The show said that Randy was perhaps the most musically talented one in the family because he was able to play many instruments, but he never reached his full potential and was having a lot of financial problems. Also, when the J5 was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Randy was not included because he was not a member of the original group. Marlon and Tito thanked Randy and they would share the award with him. Randy must have felt left out a lot throughout his life.

But still, no excuse for doing what he did to Michael because he knows that Michael loves him (Randy is the only lil bro that Mike had) and trusted him. I wonder what their relationship was in the last 4 years.

It sounds from the the post above ^^ that Randy wanted to have it in somehow into Michael's business.

Are these the accountants that were supposed to put money aside to pay Michael's taxes, but they ended up stealing $2 million dollars from him instead???? If so, DISGUSTED by Randy for putting this type of people in Michael's life!

Okay, so from what I understand from these articles, it was allegedly Randy who hired the shady accounting firm that was stealing from Michael and signing contracts on his behalf even though they had no POA to do that. Correct?

Then Randy hired some shady lawyers to do what for Michael? I thought it was Randy who brought in T-Mez, right? SO T-Mez was a success and the others were a bust?

Then Randy brought in that financial company to supposedly save Michael's share of the ATV catalog? I know that Michael had gotten loans using the catalog as collateral, but I thought the deal was to have the profits from the catalog to pay back the loan in 5-6 years. Was Michael really ever in danger of losing the catalog? I don't believe that.

OKAY, big question. Why in the world would Michael allow Randy to work for his business because obviously Randy doesn't have business expertise and his record label tanked in the 1990s?? Randy's not a businessman. What I am understanding is that Randy used Michael's vulnerability during the trial to try to insert himself into Michael's business world.

Brian Oxman is BAD NEWS that should be in the company of Tohme, Rowe, etc. I fear that Oxman is just trying to get revenge for being fired by T-Mez and using Randy.

Knowing Oxman and Randy's history with Michael's business, I doubt a judge will remove the current executors and/or give Randy a seat at the table. I also feel that perhaps Randy and Oxman have been influencing Katherine and that's why she felt that she should have a seat at the table, too.

Branca and McClain have had almost 30 years experience working with Michael and his family. That should count for something.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***** Wants His Money Backo -- Files Suit
Posted Dec 22nd 2006 7:31PM by TMZ Staff

Michael Jackson blames his financial mess on his former accountants, and he's suing to make things right.

TMZ has obtained a lawsuit filed by ***** against Bernstein, Fox, Whitman, Goldman & Sloan, the singer's former CPAs. In the suit, filed late Friday in Los Angeles County Superior Court, Jackson claims the firm withdrew $2.5 million a year from his accounts but did not pay the bills as ordered.
Jackson alleges the firm hired and paid people on Jackson's dime, without his authorization. Jackson has been dogged by claims he has stiffed his staff. The lawsuit also alleges that the firm entered into various agreements on Jackson's behalf, without his approval.

Jackson does not specifically allege where the money went, but claims the firm was negligent and violated its duty of trust. He also claims the firm has not come clean with his financial records, and says he's requested his accounting file but it has not been presented.

Jackson is seeking unspecified compensatory damages, punitive damages and a full accounting. Reps from Bernstein, Fox, Whitman, Goldman & Sloan had no comment.
http://wwww.tmz.com/2006/12/22/*****...ko-files-suit/

Last Updated: Saturday, 23 December 2006, 18:16 GMT

Jackson sues former accountants

Michael Jackson is suing his former accountants, claiming they made unauthorised business deals while charging him millions of dollars.

The singer alleges negligence and breach of trust against the firm in a suit filed in Los Angeles.

He is claiming unspecified damages and an audit of money paid to Bernstein, Fox, Whitman, Goldman & Sloan.

The suit also said the firm - which has not commented on the claims - did not keep him informed about money matters.

In August, Mr Jackson parted company with his lawyers, who claimed they they had not been paid for representing him in a case brought by a finance company.

However, the singer claimed he had fired New York-based Wachtel & Masyr.

Finance company Prescient Acquisition Group has been suing the singer, saying it is owed $48m (£24.5m).

The firm alleges it helped Mr Jackson find investors to help pay off a $272.5m (£139.1m) debt, and arrange $537.5m (£274.5m) in financing to secure the Beatles' back catalogue.

Mr Jackson is trying to rebuild his music career after being acquitted of child abuse charges in California in 2005.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/6206651.stm

Pop star Michael Jackson drops lawsuit against an accounting firm
May 05, 2008 | By: Rob

Troubled pop star Michael Jackson has now dropped his lawsuit against account firm Bernstein, Fox, Whitman, Goldman & Sloan which he claimed made unauthorized deals. It is not known if Jackson who alleged negligence and breach of trust agreed to a settlement deal. The King of Pop sued the company in December 2006; he said that they were late in paying his taxes as well as entering into contracts without the singer’s permission.

The account firm tried to counter sue Jackson, however this action was dismissed. Bernstein, Fox, Whitman, Goldman & Sloan claimed that Michael Jackson owed them $1 million in unpaid bills. Michael has managed to stay out of the headlines since he was acquitted of the child sex abuse charges in 2005.

Michael has now been in the studio working on his new album which he hopes will help to revive is flagging music career. We know that he has not allowed his children into the studio as he does not want any distractions. The reason for this is because he wants to try and re-create the success that the singer had with Thriller, the biggest selling album of all time. The dropping of the lawsuit is now one less distraction for Michael, so just maybe he might produce a perfect album.

Source - BBC News
http://www.inentertainment.co.uk/200...counting-firm/

Michael Jackson Sued For $48 million

Prescient Acquisition Group, also known as Prescient Capital Corp filed the lawsuit yesterday in U.S. District Court in Manhattan, claiming a larger stake in a library of Beatles songs. (Reuters)

Michael Jackson hired the company Prescient in November 2004 to help with refinancing $537.5 million through another company. Prescient secured enough money for the pop legend to wipe the debt but said they were entitled to a $24.8 million fee.

"We're going to take a look at the lawsuit and we're going to handle it in a good and professional manner and make sure appropriate contacts are made with everyone concerned," said Brian Oxman, a lawyer for Jackson.

The financiers explained that Jackson and his company were not entitled to "retain the benefits of those services in equity and good conscience without paying to Prescient an amount to be determined at trial."

Michael Jackson, who has recently been acquitted of child molestation charges, owns the rights to most of the Beatles' songs.

All the songs performed by Paul McCartney at the Live 8 concert earlier this month, "Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band", "Get Back", "Drive My Car", "Helter Skelter", "The Long And Winding Road" and "Hey Jude" belong to Jackson now and the experts assess the profit made by Michael after the concert is huge.

At this moment, Live 8 organizers and not only, are urging pop singer Michael Jackson to donate profits from the Beatles songs performed at Live 8.

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Micha...ion-4681.shtml

Precient Settles Suit with Jackson - MiniB#46

June 18 2007 - Precient Acquisition Group has decided not to face singer Michael Jackson in court concerning claims it allegedly was owed upwards of $48 million.

Precient, owned by Darrien Dash, claimed the company helped Jackson secure a commitment of $537.5 million which supposedly enabled him to pay off a debt with Bank of America. Jackson says he never heard of Dash and certainly didn't remember signing documents agreeing to pay his company $50 million for anything.
An unnamed alleged Jackson spokesperson is quoted in Reuters as saying that the ginormously profitable and expanding Sony/ATV catalog remains "safe and sound".

There's a question as to whether the catalog of songs was ever in danger as a result of this Precient lawsuit in the first place. Precient isn't the first company or group of people who have been trying to get their hands into Jackson's pockets by any means necessary.

Reportedly, legal fights with his former accountants and with a former lawyer, Brent Ayscough, will be upcoming.

Before the trial began there was talk of various shady advisers and business associates who were trying to take over his finances, siphoning off funds, diverting money to offshore accounts, accountants and firms not paying his bills in order to wrap him up in litigation, etc.

The settlement with Precient was reached today just as the trial was about to proceed in U.S. District Court in Manhattan. Much to the chagrin of the media, the terms of the settlement are confidential, .

http://site2.mjeol.com/mjeol-bullet/...bullet-46.html

***** nearly snookered by brother and 'advisor'
People News
By Stone Martindale Jun 17, 2007, 20:20 GMT

The Daily News received copies of court transcripts from the Michael Jackson federal lawsuit schedule for next week. It reveals a less than sophisticated web of bad advice and confusion around the embattled pop singer, who has seen better days.

The records show that Jackson claims his brother and a financial advisor "pal" tried to cheat him out of fortune during his molestation trial and "only the wise counsel of the Rev. Jesse Jackson and billionaire Ron Burkle saved him," according to the Daily News.

The Daily News revealed that the pages of testimony show that it "even fingered a man close to Randy Jackson as a key villain."

"It's full of sharks, charlatans and imposters," Jackson said in testimony taken last summer in Paris.

"Because there's a lot of money involved, there's a bunch of schmucks in there," Jackson said. "It's the entertainment world, full of thieves and crooks. That's not new. Everybody knows that."

The Daily News reports that Jackson was "pressured to sign off on a multimillion-dollar financing deal by Don Stabler, an associate brought in by brother Randy, his go-to guy on financial matters during much of his career."

Describing Stabler: "He reminded me of people that live in mid-America like Indiana," Jackson testified.

Luckily Jackson had turned to more reliable financial advisors, namely the billionaire friend of former President Bill Clinton for financial help, Ron Burkle. Burkle brought in Jesse Jackson.

The Daily News details the tug of war that ensued between Burkle, Jackson and Stable.

"[Stabler] said, 'What's the problem? You're not down, you're with the Jews now. You're not down with blacks anymore,'" Jackson testified.

"It was unkind," Jackson added. "It was mean. It was meanspirited. It was nasty. Simply because he couldn't get me to sign something that he wanted me to sign."

The next time Jackson saw Stabler "he wanted to take my head off." And his brother Randy wasn't too happy, either.

Randy allegedly had amassed a huge American Express bill of over $700K, and wanted to be paid back.

http://74.125.155.132/search?q=cache...&ct=clnk&gl=ca

Brian Oxman is NOT Michael Jackson’s LawyerBy: Roger Friedman // Thursday June 25, 2009
Michael Jackson hasn’t been dead three hours and Brian Oxman is on TV everywhere being identified as the attorney for the singer or his family.

He is not.

Michael Jackson’s attorney, officially, is Joel Katz, the respected music lawyer from Greenberg Traurig of Atlanta.

Please, news organizations: Brian Oxman was fired by Thomas Mesereau from Michael’s trial in 2005. I was there. He has no knowledge of Michael’s life for the last several years. Oxman sued Jackson looking for legal fees, and lost.

Jackson’s attorney just prior to Katz was Peter Lopez. Some of his business has been handled in New York by Londell McMillan. Jackson’s manager, recently re-signed, is Frank Di Leo, who has been in Los Angeles with him the last several weeks.

More to come

Randy fired schaffel, Weizner and Konitzer after mj was charged (they were scumbags indeed) he replaced them with his own team of lawyers and accountants . Mez was not brought in by Randy . Mez said mj wanted him as soon as he was charged and asked him to represent him , but mez turned mj down becaue he was defending Blake at the time . when he stop representing Blake MJ and Randy reapproached him and he was hired as an attorney .

Randy put Oxman "who was his attorney in his divorce battle) on the list of lawyers who represented mj during that trial . Mez talked about bad and low skilled lawyers everywhere around mj during that time , trying to push Mez out . and he had to stop them . He did not name Oxman , but it was Oxman who was fired by Mez back then and he did not only fire him , he shouted at him infront of camera crews .

the accountants did not sign anything on behalf of mj , it was Randy who signed the deals . the accountants were steeling from mj along with Randy and they only did so because Randy assured them they were all covered and mj would not sue his brother .

indeed that what happened mj sued them but left Randy out . Randy sent a two page letter to court supporting his team of accountants and lawyers and blamed mj for not paying people including him .

as for why MJ used Randy as a manager, you answered that one , mj was emotionally and physically destroyed by the allegations and he had no one beside him , he felt obligated and grateful to his brothers for supporting him .

the deal which Randy broke for refinancing the loan was crazy , and the interest was crazy also . the deal to pay the oan from profits was done in december 2007 way after Randy was fired .

Wow, thanks williamorange1. Very, very informative.

I am sure that the lawyers for Branca and McClain will bring up all of this stuff for the judge to consider. Maybe even bring in Mez to tell the judge what he had to deal with with Oxman and Randy.

Ugh, Randy and Oxman make me sick. I am now thinking that Randy has always had a deep rooted jealousy of Michael. I think he loves Michael, but was also extremely jealous. Much like Jermaine. That's why both Randy and Jermaine want to take over where Michael left off- Jermaine on the public front and Randy with Michael's business.

No wonder Michael didn't include any of his family as an executor of his estate. They would just run it down to the ground. The only one with nothing to gain would be Janet. I sort of wish he would have put her as an executor.

Randy fired schaffel, Weizner and Konitzer after mj was charged (they were scumbags indeed) he replaced them with his own team of lawyers and accountants . Mez was not brought in by Randy . Mez said mj wanted him as soon as he was charged and asked him to represent him , but mez turned mj down becaue he was defending Blake at the time . when he stop representing Blake MJ and Randy reapproached him and he was hired as an attorney .

Randy put Oxman "who was his attorney in his divorce battle) on the list of lawyers who represented mj during that trial . Mez talked about bad and low skilled lawyers everywhere around mj during that time , trying to push Mez out . and he had to stop them . He did not name Oxman , but it was Oxman who was fired by Mez back then and he did not only fire him , he shouted at him infront of camera crews .

the accountants did not sign anything on behalf of mj , it was Randy who signed the deals . the accountants were steeling from mj along with Randy and they only did so because Randy assured them they were all covered and mj would not sue his brother .

indeed that what happened mj sued them but left Randy out . Randy sent a two page letter to court supporting his team of accountants and lawyers and blamed mj for not paying people including him .

as for why MJ used Randy as a manager, you answered that one , mj was emotionally and physically destroyed by the allegations and he had no one beside him , he felt obligated and grateful to his brothers for supporting him .

the deal which Randy broke for refinancing the loan was crazy , and the interest was crazy also . the deal to pay the oan from profits was done in december 2007 way after Randy was fired .

Randy is an asshole, a true ass. All these money hungry people should get off their butts

unbelievably sad. after reading this thread i have to go for a long walk.

yes the truth is very depressing...now people should understand why Michael said he felt like the loneliest man in the world

unbelievably sad. after reading this thread i have to go for a long walk.

I know. . . especially after Michael was singling Randy out and saying all these nice things about Randy during the trial (i.e Geraldo, Ultimate Collection, press conference).

It truly is heartbreaking. I mean, Jermaine is the one that really betrayed Randy by marrying Alejandra. But Randy does all the shyt to Michael, disguising his actions as 'I love my brother and i want to help him' BS.

Why didn't he have this aggressive ambition when he was younger when he could have made something of his career??

No wonder so many say that Randy is really the dangerous one even though he is the only brother that has kept quiet.

Back