UPDATE: Mike is still with us...Congo, Cuba, Mexico, Shangi

Re: Mike is still with us...watch this...

Thank you for posting Romi, very touching indeed!

Heart touching.. amazing!
:heart:
L.O.V.E

This video made me cry. Its just so amazing how the whole world can be united in their love for one man. It just shows just how truly amazing Michael is. Thank you so much for sharing this. This is such a beautiful video. So many things he said in the video are true of me. During the allegations I had to end a few friendships because of the abuse I was getting from supporting him. Again, thank you for this.

Great film. Thank you.

Oh this is part of a documentary that has been broadcasted last week in The Netherlands. It's really amazing to see him being loved in every little corner of the world! Really touching to see, how everyone loves him in their own ways and sees him as an example.

You can view all the parts here, it's in Dutch though:
http://www.metropolistv.nl/?cat=187

Thanks a lot for sharing! His music have no boundaries and will live on forever and ever and ever. Love that. Everything. I got so emotional right now *sigh*

Love you, MJ :wub:

wow that was lovely. michael truly was and still is loved all over the world

Last edited:

Thank you for sharing this. :)

:wub:

this is such a lovely video. my mum said last week that mj has brought more joy to people than any other person that has lived. this just proves that :) i loved how that guy was still singing the songs even though he doesn't speak english. hehe michael never made it easy to understand his lyrics did he? i remember michael said that if you obsess to much on pronounciation that you can lose all feeling in a song. or something like that.

love you michael

"....when I stop, MJ will disappear forever."

This can only be true to those who believe it.
There are too many people who are inspiried by MJ
for that to happen. He'll never be forgotten, not by me not by many.
But it's great still to see MJ's art being imitated across the world.

Thanks for posting.

wow..amazing! Thank you so much for posting!

Fantastic video and it really shows that Michael is the biggest star in the world

Awe thank you Romi
That was very touching to see those young men
have the same love and united feeling we all have
all over the world _ even in the far reaches of the congo
Michael has a huge Army of love and family in every country
He is KINg of the world :) I believe if he was able to do
his 02 concerts he would have taken over the world and
knocked it off its axis _ People are that invested in him
bound by love .. and loyalty for their king far beyond his talent
It was his message L.O.V.E that made them love him so much .

I know it sounds corny but I truly belive that :)

Thanks for posting!!!

such a touching film, I'd love to know if there was a way we could send that boy a cd player so he can practise with it.

Wow, they were even dancing to Heartbreaker and 2 Bad!

I find it amazing how Michael is so big and well respected even in countries that don't even speak English, its just a testament to how good his music is.

that was amzing he makes me cry hearing his story poor boy i bless him inmy heart i hope his dream cometrue and i'm pray for him :heart:

Now that was REAL LOVE. :wub:

Hi!;) I have found the link to this documentary with english subtitles, those clips are soo touching, and all these people loved Michael since their childhood, you really feel THE LOVE from the whole world for him! Here it is http://www.metropolistv.nl/?cat=187&lang=en

This video made me cry. Its just so amazing how the whole world can be united in their love for one man. It just shows just how truly amazing Michael is. Thank you so much for sharing this. This is such a beautiful video. So many things he said in the video are true of me. During the allegations I had to end a few friendships because of the abuse I was getting from supporting him. Again, thank you for this.

Oh hun dont mention it. I have ended friendships and even not talking to a family member because of the allegations. He's means more to me than "That" family member...I AM SOoo glad that everyone around the world feels like I DO!!! THIS guy really gets us...you know? The feeling we had when he passed and when he was Vindicated...Eveything is the same...GoD BLESS Michael. He brings ppl. from all around the world together.

He gives confidence you know? Like this kid from Turkey, he stutters BUT When he dances...omg...

L.O.V.E.
Romi

Love travels great distances. Yeahhhhhh babyyyyyy!
:)

Oh hun dont mention it. I have ended friendships and even not talking to a family member because of the allegations. He's means more to me than "That" family member...I AM SOoo glad that everyone around the world feels like I DO!!! THIS guy really gets us...you know? The feeling we had when he passed and when he was Vindicated...Eveything is the same...GoD BLESS Michael. He brings ppl. from all around the world together.

He gives confidence you know? Like this kid from Turkey, he stutters BUT When he dances...omg...

L.O.V.E.
Romi

I think 'Move Like Michael Jackson' have missed their opportunity. They should have taken the competition worldwide and made it for under 15's. How awesome would it be to see a stage full of kids dancing like Michael, with the winner doing a solo. Now that would be inspirational...

Back