This is it - which other tracks would you have liked to see?

Remington Steele

Proud Member
I wonder just in case the concerts would have happened, which songs that weren't planned (maybe less known tracks) would you have looked forward to?
`
My absolute favorites would have been:
1.) Another part of me
2.) This place hotel (Heartbreak hotel)
3.) She drives me wild
4.) Come together
5.) 2 Bad
6.) D.S. :D
7.) Invincible :wub:

I wonder just in case the concerts would have happened, which songs that weren't planned (maybe less known tracks) would you have looked forward to?
`
My absolute favorites would have been:
1.) Another part of me
2.) This place hotel (Heartbreak hotel)
3.) She drives me wild
4.) Come together
5.) 2 Bad
6.) D.S. :D
7.) Invincible :wub:

Cool list! I would love some Invincible songs like Unbreakable and Whatever Happens. Also some never performed tracks like Give into Me and Who Is It would be nice. Smile also ans maybe even This is It, although Michael probably never intended to have it released, I just love the vocals on this one. Also Another Part of Me definitely. The official video of APOM is what made me fall for Michael even more. My mom never understood why it was so special to me, and I don't know. It's just pure and magic. Greatness all over.

Would be You Rock My World have been planned? If not, I would like that song.

Last edited:
is it really true that MJ performed(danced to) Why You Wanna Trip On Me, in rehearsal footage in This Is It? i would love to see that. i'm willing to buy that. i got the movie, but i don't have any extra footage...i hope that performance exists and is available to download, because i don't have equipment for a dvd or blu ray

anything really. cuz it was the last we saw of him, I'd take anything. But I'd pick Dangerous, I don't know why they didn't put it.

I would've loved to see a 2009 version of Scream, with special effects and all. Damn, that would've been a killer!

Also I would've loved to see what moves he'd perform on Unbreakable or even 2000 Watts, the last one being performed live.

::MONSTER
::WHO IS IT
::STRANGER IN MOSCOW
::WHATEVER HAPPENS
::MORPHINE
:punk:

Bad - Full
You Rock My World
2000 Watts - Could picture something VERY creative for this song with MJ.
Dangerous

Some others but those are the main ones.

Dangerous was planned for the shows and Michael rehearsed it.

Dirty Diana
Liberian Girl
Stranger In Moscow

the way MJ did speechless in tii is satisfying for me cus he did it without music. it is a companion for the full length version on the record, which also satisfies me. i keep both on repeat and rebuy.

I would loved to see and hear something from Invincible and the tracks he recorded after Invincible.

is it really true that MJ performed(danced to) Why You Wanna Trip On Me, in rehearsal footage in This Is It?

Well, he didn't perform it as a song, but a very short instrumental version was cut in to the ending of TDCAU. It's like in the HIStory tour - he performed TDCAU and in the end a short instrumental version of She Drives Me Wild was played.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THQDBQpZ9AM
Watch from 1:24.

Ah, right :yes:. I love how he moves his shoulders and steps forward there... yeah shake that thing Michael :D.

It was always a disapointment though when the hooters of "She drives me wild" start, and that's it... I'd have loved to see that song performed by him.

Back