Strong words from Michael...

ShineGloveShine

Proud Member
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgeLTRq1Ups

"No matter what, the most powerful thing in the world is the human mind; and prayer, belief in yourself, and confidence and perseverance, no matter how many times you do it... you do it again until it's right, and always believe in yourself and no matter who's around you that's being negative, or flustering negative energy at you; totally block it off. Just whatever you believe you become, yes and after all of that. The most important, the MOST important. Stay humble, be as humble as that a child a new-born baby had; even though you become powerful... or have power with people; with your talent, y'know with Michaelangelo did with sculpting, y'know underneath all that, be as humble as a child, a baby and as KIND and as GIVING and LOVING. Never become puffed up with pride, I triggered that to my parents who always taught us too: perceiver, believe in yourself, have confidence in no matter what you do... even if you are sweeping floors or painting ceilings: do it better than anybody in the world, no matter what is you do. BE THE BEST AT IT. Have respect for others, and be proud of yourself and to honour, to be honourable".

I am not sure if this has been posted, but oh my gosh. They were powerful words and idolizing.

Download MP3:
http://www.mediafire.com/?4h55q825br3sl0e

Last edited:
all true words... but this bit i can not bring together with putting up statues of himself all over the world. :D

That was art. He's an artist. Art can be very different, sometimes, from your own personality.

P.S.

I'm so proud of HIM :wub::wub:

all true words... but this bit i can not bring together with putting up statues of himself all over the world. :D

That was the visual statement of a man whose heart was broken to pieces after the 1993 allegations and never really recovered. To be accused of something that atrocious against the being he loved most, and to cause doubt and even disgust in the minds of the uninformed or ignorants and have to put up with that. That caused a chasm inside him. But he managed to live on somehow, and that could have been God. His way of most likely telling his perpetrators, "You broke my heart to pieces, but my soul you won't. It's written in stone. You may have won the battle, not the war". The "History" album was his most defensive album, and during the omonimous tour, he'd don on that robot outfit before "They Don't Care About Us", an outfit made of golden metal, strongly suggesting him being shielded against the verbal weapons of others, of him against the world - because the allegations caused waves of controversies around the world. For one person to feel like carrying the world on his shoulder takes a lot of strength and support to stand still like that statue does. His statement of resilience against those who wanted him gone: the conspirators. HIStory also didn't mean magnifying the self, but emphasizing that that album is "his story", as opposed to all the uproar of opinions and allegations. If "history had been written as usual, "History", that would've meant something vague. The statues ticked the targeted off real good, so his purpose was well spent. The statues were made of stone (or something emulating it well), like the representation appears on the cover of HIStory, the stone resisting every bad weather and vicissitutes. He's portrayed with hands clenched as a fighter. So, it wasn't a statement of worship or grandness, nor of lame victimization, but of Major hurt, that's what ego really is most often. His paintings depicting him as either a warrior, a king or other glorious beings was one of his ways of self-encouragement in light of all the media lies and character defamations, his way of dusting himself up when down and under, an autosuggestion, like, for instance, when he felt he wasn't beautiful... which he unhappily did, he once (or maybe more times) wrote "I'm beautiful" 4 times on paper, that's self-persuasion and motivation to go on.

By what I've written down, I'm not putting him on any pedestal, because setting statues of oneself is actually not what is among the 10 commandments, just saying what really went on, and that his heart was destroyed. That situation he was in was pretty unique and others may have not survived it. He felt he had to pull this PR.. I wouldn't say stunt, but testimony, to also annoy and shock the perpetrators. And this is a way to return to the strong words in the first posts. Michael is always focusing in his speeches and interviews on others, and gives credit to God and Jesus for his success and his way of being. Being humble like a child inside - like he was with everyone, and strong at the same time, praying to Him, helping others, these are the words of Jesus he passes on, so it's all about God, really, I hope people will start focusing more on this most positive unseen influence, before rushing to live alone and empty.

Last edited:
That is beautiful and shows how strong Michael really was as person. That is how he lived his life. Thank you, I have never seen that before.

Thank you so much for posting this. I have been watching many of his videos tonight, because I really miss him and I feel lonely and sad. Cold. And his words, this words, are so powerful and yet so simple. He is so honest and passionate about his beliefs and he has achieved so much over the years, that you can't but recognize his wisdom and kind heart. He is always giving his best and want us to be the best we can, no matter what. The importance of prayer. Yes. He is so right.

My goodness... Michael was such an extraordinary man. One of a kind. The man who took his life... the men and women and children (yes, children) who hurt him during his life... I have no words for them. I simply can't understand them. And I don't mean to, anyway.

thank you, thank you, thank you.
All this pain is so deep and so dark and so endless... but then, I can choose how to manage and how to see things. I want to believe we can learn to live with this, while never ever forgetting him. I want to believe we can do it. I need to believe it.

I love you, Michael. Thanks so much.

Thank you SO MUCH! I really needed to hear his wise and beautiful words!
Eventhough it made me :cry: he's absolutely right!
You are a True Artist, a True Heroe, The MOST BEAUTIFUL HUMAN BEING EVER and The BEST TEACHER A PERSON CAN HAVE!

I L.O.V.E. YOU SO MUCH MY DEAREST MICHAEL! :heart:

"No matter what, the most powerful thing in the world is the human mind; and prayer, belief in yourself, and confidence and perseverance, no matter how many times you do it... you do it again until it's right, and always believe in yourself and no matter who's around you that's being negative, or flustering negative energy at you; totally block it off. Just whatever you believe you become, yes and after all of that. The most important, the MOST important. Stay humble, be as humble as that a child a new-born baby had; even though you become powerful... or have power with people; with your talent, y'know with Michaelangelo did with sculpting, y'know underneath all that, be as humble as a child, a baby and as KIND and as GIVING and LOVING. Never become puffed up with pride, I triggered that to my parents who always taught us too: perceiver, believe in yourself, have confidence in no matter what you do... even if you are sweeping floors or painting ceilings: do it better than anybody in the world, no matter what is you do. BE THE BEST AT IT. Have respect for others, and be proud of yourself and to honour, to be honourable".

I am not sure if this has been posted, but oh my gosh. They were powerful words and idolizing.
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

That was the visual statement of a man whose heart was broken to pieces after the 1993 allegations and never really recovered. To be accused of something that atrocious against the being he loved most, and to cause doubt and even disgust in the minds of the uninformed or ignorants and have to put up with that. That caused a chasm inside him. But he managed to live on somehow, and that could have been God. His way of most likely telling his perpetrators, "You broke my heart to pieces, but my soul you won't. It's written in stone. You may have won the battle, not the war". The "History" album was his most defensive album, and during the omonimous tour, he'd don on that robot outfit before "They Don't Care About Us", an outfit made of golden metal, strongly suggesting him being shielded against the verbal weapons of others, of him against the world - because the allegations caused waves of controversies around the world. For one person to feel like carrying the world on his shoulder takes a lot of strength and support to stand still like that statue does. His statement of resilience against those who wanted him gone: the conspirators. HIStory also didn't mean magnifying the self, but emphasizing that that album is "his story", as opposed to all the uproar of opinions and allegations. If "history had been written as usual, "History", that would've meant something vague. The statues ticked the targeted off real good, so his purpose was well spent. The statues were made of stone (or something emulating it well), like the representation appears on the cover of HIStory, the stone resisting every bad weather and vicissitutes. He's portrayed with hands clenched as a fighter. So, it wasn't a statement of worship or grandness, nor of lame victimization, but of Major hurt, that's what ego really is most often. His paintings depicting him as either a warrior, a king or other glorious beings was one of his ways of self-encouragement in light of all the media lies and character defamations, his way of dusting himself up when down and under, an autosuggestion, like, for instance, when he felt he wasn't beautiful... which he unhappily did, he once (or maybe more times) wrote "I'm beautiful" 4 times on paper, that's self-persuasion and motivation to go on.

By what I've written down, I'm not putting him on any pedestal, because setting statues of oneself is actually not what is among the 10 commandments, just saying what really went on, and that his heart was destroyed. That situation he was in was pretty unique and others may have not survived it. He felt he had to pull this PR.. I wouldn't say stunt, but testimony, to also annoy and shock the perpetrators. And this is a way to return to the strong words in the first posts. Michael is always focusing in his speeches and interviews on others, and gives credit to God and Jesus for his success and his way of being. Being humble like a child inside - like he was with everyone, and strong at the same time, praying to Him, helping others, these are the words of Jesus he passes on, so it's all about God, really, I hope people will start focusing more on this most positive unseen influence, before rushing to live alone and empty.
:yes::yes::yes::yes:

That was promotion for his 'music albums' ! And also, a reminder of exactly what he states in the beautiful words shared by the original poster-believe in yourself no matter what, be strong, fight for what you believe is right, don't give up, be a warrior! Remember in HIStory, which is His Story in so many ways, he sings, "Look who's standing if you please, though you're trying to bring me to my knees." with those statues, he's not being arrogant, but strong and courageous, inspiring others and himself to keep the faith, stand tall and fight the good fight!

Michael is THE most humble, down-to-earth, gracious person I'll ever know, and when you are the GREATEST artist, the most FAMOUS human being and the most IDOLIZED person in the whole wide world, being so humble, kind, generous,caring, giving, down-to-earth is just astounding! He taught me all these virtues and I'm forever in awe of his modesty, humility and grace!

And THANKYOU ShineGloveShine for sharing these most inspiring words...God bless you Michael :angel:You'll always be our HERO!

Last edited:
Michael is THE most humble, down-to-earth, gracious person I'll ever know, and when you are the GREATEST artist, the most FAMOUS human being and the most IDOLIZED person in the whole wide world, being so humble, kind, generous,caring, giving, down-to-earth is just astounding! He taught me all these virtues and I'm forever in awe of his modesty, humility and grace!

:wub:

Thank You

Peace, Happiness, L.O.V.E

God Bless Always :angel:~~~

:rollingpeace::rollingpeace:

I wish more people could listen to such words, really listen. ...

people are deaf, and blind, and close-minded,they just don't want to work on themselves... all they care about is mediocrity... :( that's why Michael was unique, cause he always took it to a higher level - he was bigger than life. and bigger than death,too.

Back