Full bus advertisement for “Michael” tours Seoul, Korea

mehdiblanket

Proud Member
full bus advertisement for “Michael” tours Seoul, Korea

5e74w0.jpg

http://www.legendarymichaeljackson.nl/?p=3236

Wow, very impressive :) I haven't seen anything like that in Poland :(

awesome! the man deserved all the traffic to be wearing its picture, at least once a month :)

awesome! the man deserved all the traffic to be wearing its picture, at least once a month :)

In addition he deserves his own car brand, avenue names and bus/metro/tram stops along with airports and train stations.

wow that's really! sony needs to do MORE!! its michael jackson!!

I also wish some in the Jackson family, e.g. 3T, Jackie and Marlon who worked on teh album had actually gone one a tour around the world to do an album signing and interviews on TV.

If it wasn't for the controversy that was started about the songs, such an album signing is very helpful with sales, because when people watch, they go out and buy. When they are album signings, they even buy all the more.

What the album promotion missed out on was someone on TV to do the promotion rounds and also signings, since there will be no concert tour.

It may not be a 3T or Jacksons album but they could render services to help promote their brother's album and would be paid for the promotional work.

They could still do it

I also wish some in the Jackson family, e.g. 3T, Jackie and Marlon who worked on teh album had actually gone one a tour around the world to do an album signing and interviews on TV.

If it wasn't for the controversy that was started about the songs, such an album signing is very helpful with sales, because when people watch, they go out and buy. When they are album signings, they even buy all the more.

What the album promotion missed out on was someone on TV to do the promotion rounds and also signings, since there will be no concert tour.

It may not be a 3T or Jacksons album but they could render services to help promote their brother's album and would be paid for the promotional work.

They could still do it

aww, yea, they should!! =)
I want that bus btw!!!!!!!!!!

"The Jackson" family are acting extremely "strange" right, now, in
matters concerning the legacy of Michael Jackson. They refuse to
cooperate with the Michael Jackson Estate and will not do anything to promote Michael Jackson's work or legacy.

Please pray without ceasing for the well-being of Michael's children:
Prince, Paris, and Blanket. :angel:

In addition he deserves his own car brand, avenue names and bus/metro/tram stops along with airports and train stations.
What a good idea:lol:
wow that's really! sony needs to do MORE!! its michael jackson!!
I know but they dont want to know:no::no:
"The Jackson" family are acting extremely "strange" right, now, in
matters concerning the legacy of Michael Jackson. They refuse to
cooperate with the Michael Jackson Estate and will not do anything to promote Michael Jackson's work or legacy.

Please pray without ceasing for the well-being of Michael's children:
Prince, Paris, and Blanket. :angel:

yes I know:yes:they must know that most of the songs on the album is Michael:yes:

Back