The release of a second Single is Urgent now...

loka

Proud Member
The album stills int the top 5 USA, top 5 UK, N°1 in Italy and 2 in Germany

but it is slowing down in some markets like Japan and France (n°10 now)

What are they waiting for ?

The release of Hollywood tonight or Monster is a Necessity and it's urgent !

I don't think Sony is going to release a 2nd single. They have done a real piss poor job in promoting this album and getting it distributed.

2 weeks since it's release, and I have yet to see the album in any stores. PATHETIC!

I would like them to release Hollywood Tonight.
Let's wait and see what happens :)

I would like them to release Hollywood Tonight.
Let's wait and see what happens :)

I hope they release Hollywood Tonight too. An uptempo song will help with sales.

$ONY 'S poor promotion...
is it that "moster" confrimed to be the next single?

Monster is set for release in January I believe, it was being discussed in another thread. I love monster, but I wish Hollywood Tonight or Behind The Mask were chosen as we know not all of us believe its MJ...

Yeh if they do intend in releasing a second single , they better do it soon.

Yea, they better get the second single out now, because nothing will keep the album on the charts after this week is over. It's gonna fall like a rock if they don't do something soon. And hopefully they'll do a better job/promotion than what they did for HMH.

Monster is set for release in January I believe, it was being discussed in another thread. I love monster, but I wish Hollywood Tonight or Behind The Mask were chosen as we know not all of us believe its MJ...

It would really suck if they release Monster. It's already caused enough controversy, I hope they don't make it a single. Hollywood Tonight is much better and w/o the controversy.

BTM is widely regarded as the strongest song on the album (from many polls), there is no controversy surrounding it, the critics love it, it's classic MJ with retro elements.

Sony - release it FFS! It's the obvious thing to do.

There should be two singles: Hollywood Tonight and Another Day. Then we could move on.

BTM is widely regarded as the strongest song on the album (from many polls), there is no controversy surrounding it, the critics love it, it's classic MJ with retro elements.

I've always thought this as well, BTM is a very powerful MJ song and one with the most potential, I have played it for friends who are not even MJ fans and they LOVED the song- the most out of all the other songs on the album! When they release singles they release different mixes and one without or reduced BG crowd noise will surely be a hit. BTM is a classic Michael Jackson tune, catchy, heavy bass mixed with an energetic, pumped up Michael Jackson singing his heart out with spot on vocals.

They should move on to the next project imo. And this time make it right

No way should they release Monster - they've done enough damage already!
Hollywood, BTM, AD, BOY, anything but Monster...

Whatever side of the fence you sit on regarding the authenticity of the vocals, they don't sound like Michael and will only do more damage to this album and Michael's legacy.

I don't think Sony is going to release a 2nd single. They have done a real piss poor job in promoting this album and getting it distributed.

2 weeks since it's release, and I have yet to see the album in any stores. PATHETIC!

You haven't seen it in any stores?

Where do you live exactly?????

In some charts Hold My Hand is still climbing, so the next single doesn't have to be rushed in my opinion. I think the end of January should be fine. I hope a nice video will be made for it.

I keep saying that Behind The Mask should be a single

But sadly i can't see it happening because it's sounds way to different to anything that's being played in the mainstream music scene right now and heaven for bid that something should sound different.

I keep saying that Behind The Mask should be a single

But sadly i can't see it happening because it's sounds way to different to anything that's being played in the mainstream music scene right now and heaven for bid that something should sound different.

I agree with you that Behind The Mask is a great song, maybe the best on the album IMO. But I'm not sure how well it will do as a single.

That said. Here in Norway, one of the radio stations for the younger generation is playing this song several times a day.

they should release a double a side single with 2 videos !!

behind the mask & best of joy

:cheeky:

loka;3160921 said:
The album stills int the top 5 USA, top 5 UK, N°1 in Italy and 2 in Germany

but it is slowing down in some markets like Japan and France (n°10 now)

What are they waiting for ?

The release of Hollywood tonight or Monster is a Necessity and it's urgent !

Maybe they are waiting for the time that some of the ___itchin' and moaning about every single decision will stop. No matter what is released the complaints will start versus just accepting the decision and enjoying the music (which has definitely become a novel idea, it seems).

Of course, if this is what they are really waiting for, then I guess we won't get any more singles released.

There are some really great songs on the CD; people don't have to like them all (I have my favorites) but spending more time putting down this or that song and those in charge of the release does no good; it just shows that the fan base can't be pleased and can't understand that everything can't go to target hardcore fans.

no point releasing another single without a video. or it not being finished in time like with HMH which is what some fans are asking for by saying there should be another single release now.ontop of no radio promo. bottom line with no mj to promote it a single release can only do so much like HMH

HMH is still doing well across Europe - despite what some people with little actual knowledge would have us believe.

#3 on the Euro 200 charts!

http://www.euro200.eu/ (click LH side "Euro 200")

If they release BTM, I think they should cut out the sax opening. Something needs to be cut, since it's over 5 minutes long. They could also cut out the woman's awful singing at the very end. For HT, they need to cut out Taryll and remix it with just Michael. THe repetition by Taryll of "Hollywood," etc at the end of the song just lacks energy. The rest of the song is great. Just my 2 cents.

btm isnt commercial enough imo. music sounds way to dated

Back