James Brown's Widow: My Husband Did Not Recommend Conrad Murray to Michael Jackson & Talks About MJ!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MsCassieMollie

Proud Member
http://www.sawfnews.com/Gossip/66000.aspx

Michael_Jackson_5Mar2009_PR.jpg

Tomi Rae Brown, widow of soul singer James Brown, has denied press reports that her husband was a former patient of Michael Jackson's physician, Dr Conrad Murray. Photo Credit: PR Photos
Charles Thomson

December 22, 2010, (Sawf News) - Tomi Rae Brown, widow of soul singer James Brown, has denied press reports that her husband was a former patient of Michael Jackson's physician, Dr Conrad Murray.

Speaking in an exclusive interview with Sawfnews.com, Ms Brown dismissed tabloid speculation that her husband had used Dr Murray as a 'Dr Feelgood' and recommended him to Michael Jackson before he passed away.

Asked about the rumors, Ms Brown said, "Not true. Not true at all. That was not my husband's doctor and it had never been his doctor.

"James Brown had his own set of doctors that were based in Atlanta, Georgia. This gentleman lived in Las Vegas. So no, that was never his doctor."

She continued, "Michael Jackson was a close friend of the family. We would talk to him two or three times, maybe four times a year. Michael was such a good person. James had great respect for him.

"He loved Michael and Michael loved him. Michael talked to him like a father and he talked to Michael like a son.

"I was supposed to go to Michael's funeral but once I saw the gold casket and Reverend Sharpton it just brought back so many memories of my husband's funeral that I couldn't take it. It was too much, too many similarities. I decided not to go to the funeral and to remember Michael in my own way."

Charles Thomson's explosive new interview with Tomi Rae Brown – the most in-depth interview she has ever given – will be published during the holiday period.

News Copyright © Sawf News. May not be reproduced without explicit written permission

Last edited:
Re: James Brown's Widow: My Husband Did Not Recommend Conrad Murray to Michael Jackson & Talks About

anything to get a interview of someone who michael knew :rolleyes:for more publicity from the press :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back