Michael´s hummingbirds

MIST

Proud Member
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IGMW6YWjMxw?fs=1&amp;hl=sv_SE"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IGMW6YWjMxw?fs=1&amp;hl=sv_SE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

I see us as Michael´s hummingbirds, trying to make a better world, working for his legacy and justice.You can do a lot or a little it doesn´t matter.
But don´t give up.
Some can give money and some have no money, but a smile and nice words are always free.

Very inspiring :) It's a really good way of putting it too. Always do the best you can and try and make a difference. Even though you are just one person, it will be noticed and you will leave this world having achieved something.

Very inspiring :) It's a really good way of putting it too. Always do the best you can and try and make a difference. Even though you are just one person, it will be noticed and you will leave this world having achieved something.

i agree:yes:

Make the change..
I was tired on my plates and gave them to Red cross secondhand shop.In the shop I found plates I liked but someone else was tired on.
Last year Red cross was able to give 2,7 millon swedish crowns to people in need from what they earned from the shop.
We can make a difference together

I write about hummingbirds but maybe Michael wants an army of lovers.
This is my experience of an major love prayer ;

Something strange happened to me last time.
I was lying down during the MLP with my eyes closed, trying to send love and imagine holding hands with others.Afterwards I made my mind empty, thinking of nothing at all when I got that film in my head.

We were standing in a green field in lines and Michael was there too, in the first line.
Imagine an army in a battlefield but there were no weapons and we had no uniforms.
We were no angels dressed in white, not even Michael, I remember green grass and strong colours among the clothes.

I opened my eyes and realised it had been only 10 minutes since the MLP had began, maybe I slept for a few minutes and it was a dream but if I fall asleep I don´t use to wake up after a few minutes.

I found this old thread and thought we needed a reminder to do the best we can.
i come to think of petitions, we might be small with no power when we are alone but together we can make a difference by signing petitions for example.

I agree completely. Collectively we are incredibly powerful.

I know this is old but I was really moved by this video. Almost cried. Also very symbolic in a sweet way, being referred to as a hummingbird :)

Back