Your wishes for our beloved King in the New year!

Ankita

Proud Member
I've been starting this thread for quite a few years now :)

In keeping with the tradition here's the thread with all our powerful, positive intentions of love, hope, faith...:flowers:

Sending L.O.V.E. , best wishes and blessings to our dear beloved Michael, our beautiful Prince, Paris, Blanket, mother Katherine and each and every devoted, loyal, loving Michael Jackson fan in the world as we begin a new year 2011! May the glorious Light, Legacy, Legend of the one and only King Michael Jackson be blessed in this new year and everafter, shinning brighter than ever, mesmerizing all beings throughout the world and endearing him to all!

May each and every person in the world recognize, honour, celebrate the true Greatness of Michael Jackson's unmatched creative genius, his exceptional humanitarian work and his inspiring goodness as a human being, being proud of him and doing him proud!!!

May The Michael Jackson Estate, Sony Music Entertainment, the Jackson family honour Michael's true wishes, his beautiful life and being and every new project celebrating the beautiful life, music, work of our beloved King be absolutely successful in every way making the King of Pop and our hearts proud!

May the international media begin to respect, honour, love Michael Jackson!

May justice be served and our beloved Michael Jackson be victorious in every way!

May this new year 2011 be a blessing to our beloved angel, to all his loved ones and to each and every fan and may we all work together in L.O.V.E., peace, harmony, sweetness and joy being grateful to him for making our lives so much richer, so much beautiful, so much blessed!

May there be peace in the world!

:angel::yes::flowers:

Thank you:yes: that was lovely:wub:
....................................................................................................................
I just wish that his legacy lives on:yes:

Thankyou for the video! IT was beautiful! I HOPE We all have a less painful year, a Peaceful year without forgetting who we are. We'll always be greatful for our lives, but it counts more in what we do with it! Michael Taught us that much right? :)

I miss him and it gets harder everyday but I know We will NEVER stop fighting for justice. My New Years Resolution for 2011 is to do what I'm good at and help people...continue Michael's Legacy...etc...

L.o.v.e.
Romi​

My wish is that he is very very happy in heaven and that his children are well taken care of!

My wish or wishes for Michael this year is peace and justice. I hope people will give him the respect he deserves. I hope there is justice for him this year. I hope all the projects this year do well and more people will love Michael and join the many people who already do.

For his children especially I hope they are happy and healthy. I hope they will always know how much their father loved them and that guide them always.:angel:

My wish is he would manage to have three #1 singles in a year because he never achieved that...

Oh wow. this is hard. I guess one thing I would wish upon Michael is that he is at peace and that each year goes by hard and fast and that we still wish he was here more than there are stars in the sky & with every fiber of our being. But that, you'd (he'd) want us to move on and live happily and we are trying our best to do that. Its not easy.

Thank you Michael, for everything. The only thing I wish for you this year is peace, and love Michael. There's some trying times coming up I wish the media will have enough decency this time around.

I wish for good health and spirits, for Paris, Prince and Blanket, as well Katherine and the rest of the family.

And I hope The Estate continue doing a fine job conserving your legacy, and continue to try and stop the mess people do to you, before it gains any legs.

Happy new year, Michael! :)

Michael, I wish for an interesting scale, that tips unbalanced into one direction:

May you always feel more of our love, gratefulness for being a wonderful example of being a Shining One in the face of adversity, adoration and excitement- than any negativity out there.

I wish you nothing but Happiness- to you and those you love and still care for.

I selfishly wish you and us that you may continue the road with us, you do that in such style.

Thank you for everything, blessings upon you for all you gave us. Thank you for sweetening my 2010 in ways I didn't imagine.

All my Love, dear Maestro, Happy 2011, gettin' closer...:D

UniverseSpaceMJbackgroundbyDB.jpg

Pace, pace, mio dolce, dolce cuore.
And a quivering heart
Plays hide and seek
Among the stars,
That’s your laughing heart
Divided in circles
All over lavender dust.

-©2010 I.H., September 21, 2010

Last edited:
My wish is he would manage to have three #1 singles in a year because he never achieved that...
youre asking for a lot. I wish sony/the estate would do a decent job on the next album, he deserves that much.

Happy new year King of pop!!!

I don't think this thread is in the right section of the board.

Regardless of that my wish for Michael is to be happy where ever he is,
As for his kids, hopefully they know that they knew the true Michael, hopefully they will never forget that their father was not the dumb, addict people want them to believe.
They should continue to love and respect their father, they should be happy, healthy and safe and never forget the love their father had for them.

I hope that:

PPB are blessed and happy
That Michael is brought to justice
The album continues to be a success. Maybe a few no.1 singles, not too important though.
Finally Michael is resting peacefully

PS. Happy New Year everyone :)

I hope that:

PPB are blessed and happy
That Michael is brought to justice
The album continues to be a success.
Maybe a few no.1 singles, not too important though.
Finally Michael is resting peacefully

PS. Happy New Year everyone :)

AMEN to all of that.:angel:
Happy new year to all MJJ Community (my people :punk:) and everyone who loves MJ and everyone who think this is the start of the a new year lol,

:cheers:

As we enter a new year we take our LOVE for YOU Michael with us. Happy New Year are words that are spoken,
our love for Michael is NEVER FORGOTTEN.
We take you sweet MJ into another tomorrow
We ache for you, and are full of sorrow
Yet YOU MJ are with us in our hearts
We take you into 2011
Never apart.:wub:

http://www.youtube.com/v/j9fuK26f6XQ?fs=1&hl=en_GB">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true">http://www.youtube.com/v/j9fuK26f6XQ?fs=1&hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">
Damn! You tube vids never work for me! :-(
Heres the link!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9fuK26f6XQ

I wish for the "Best of Joy" for
Michael Jackson and his children: Prince, Paris, and Blanket.
God Bless Us All,

HNY4.jpg

fireworksforme.gif

Last edited:
I wish for justice for Michael, that whoever is responsible for ending his life pays dearly. I also wish that his music and work, old and new, continues to entertain people for decades and decades to come.

Beautiful, truthful words dear BillieJean09! Yes, Michael is forever in our hearts and we take him along with us where ever we go, shining his light for all to see, love, admire :)
God bless and Happy New Year!

Last edited:
I've been starting this thread for quite a few years now :)

In keeping with the tradition here's the thread with all our powerful, positive intentions of love, hope, faith...:flowers:

Sending L.O.V.E. , best wishes and blessings to our dear beloved Michael, our beautiful Prince, Paris, Blanket, mother Katherine and each and every devoted, loyal, loving Michael Jackson fan in the world as we begin a new year 2011! May the glorious Light, Legacy, Legend of the one and only King Michael Jackson be blessed in this new year and everafter, shinning brighter than ever, mesmerizing all beings throughout the world and endearing him to all!:yes:

May each and every person in the world recognize, honour, celebrate the true Greatness of Michael Jackson's unmatched creative genius, his exceptional humanitarian work and his inspiring goodness as a human being, being proud of him and doing him proud!!! :yes:

May The Michael Jackson Estate, Sony Music Entertainment, the Jackson family honour Michael's true wishes, his beautiful life and being and every new project celebrating the beautiful life, music, work of our beloved King be absolutely successful in every way making the King of Pop and our hearts proud!:yes:

May the international media begin to respect, honour, love Michael Jackson!:yes:

May justice be served and our beloved Michael Jackson be victorious in every way!:yes:

May this new year 2011 be a blessing to our beloved angel, to all his loved ones and to each and every fan and may we all work together in L.O.V.E., peace, harmony, sweetness and joy being grateful to him for making our lives so much richer, so much beautiful, so much blessed! :yes:

May there be peace in the world!

:angel::yes::flowers:

Wow! What a great start to the new year 2011 :clap:! Michael Jackson and the proud Michael Jackson fan community has done it again:clap:! We won:clap:!!! Our victories regarding Gardner Street Elementary School and now the Discovery Channel are proof enough that the King of Pop has the most dedicated, loyal, devoted, comitted, determined fans in the whole wide world and that 'there is nothing that can't be done when we raise our voices as one!':yes: More and more people around the world are becoming proud Michael Jackson fans, recognizing his Greatness and the courageous way in which he lived his life and won his battles-fighting evil with L.O.V.E. and now we carry on the torch and triumph over the negativity with our positive Love energy for our dearest beloved, for the spirit of Goodness, and Truth:flowers:! :flowers::jump:
We love, honour, celebrate you forever dearest Michael... we are so proud of you and we shall always do you proud:yes:!Rejoice in the heavens sweetest one:flowers:

Last edited:
Happy New Year, Michael.
I wish, deeply, with every bit of my heart that you will continue to be remembered and honored properly. I hope that your love, joy, music, message, and legacy will continue to be passed on from one generation to the next. I can only truly hope and wish that you be remembered for all the wonderful things you have done and for the extraordinary, beautiful human being that you were. I also only wish the best for your lovely little angels, Prince Michael, Paris, and Blanket. May you be with them and guide them always. May the lord watch over them and lead them in the right direction.

:heart:

Happy new year to everybody, best wishes.

To Michael: May you continue to inspire us and keep us company, filling our hearts with emotion, through your life and work, for the rest of our lives. You live inside us.

Love you Mike

michael,
maybe you cared your job more when you alive, maybe you wanted to pretect your children more, maybe your music you made was hoped to save the world.
but i hope you could be relax now.

Michael, i wish that you could reach down from the heavens and ease the pain in our hearts.

As we enter a new year we take our LOVE for YOU Michael with us. Happy New Year are words that are spoken,
our love for Michael is NEVER FORGOTTEN.
We take you sweet MJ into another tomorrow
We ache for you, and are full of sorrow
Yet YOU MJ are with us in our hearts
We take you into 2011
Never apart.:wub:

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:
Michael I adore you so much now and forever!
Wherever you are we love you like no others!

My greatest wish for Michael is that he's SAVE and HAPPY now that he 'moved' to heaven... :angel:

I wish for all the peeps that 'murdered' and 'hurted' him... They will get their KARMA in time... :timer:

I wish for the peeps here that they would RESPECT Michael and us... :yes:

I wish that Prince, Paris and Blanket grow up knowing they are loved and respected... :better:

I wish all the peepz and especially all the loving MJ fans a year filled with L.O.V.E :wub:

Signed,

Daryll748
* who has seen the edge of heaven last year *

Strength and courage to Michael's children.

Michael knowing how much he was and is loved.

Peace in his journey from one plane to another.

wish Him better than alllllllllllll the best in the whole universe
:give_rose: :pray: :give_rose:
:kiss:

victory.gif
Peace
victory.gif

:heart:L.O.V.E. :heart:

msn028.gif
Comfort
msn028.gif

:sun:Warmth:sun:
emoticon-object-027.gif