What is your weather like?

The weather here is warm the one day at 60 some degrees and then the next we are expecting snow. And I hope we do get snow again because I love the fall and winter seasons. I have always hated spring and summer seasons.

Right now it's pretty sunny outside, but the weather changes so fast here. One minute it can be sunny without a cloud in the sky, and the next minute it can be snowing like crazy. :rolleyes:

The weather is on crack, one minute it's bright and sunny, next it's raining cats and dogs, then there's tornado warnings and crap (This is California people!) It needs to make up it's mind!

But right now it's pretty nice. Sunny and kinda windy.

It's extremely hot here..... almost 40C.
I don't think I can survive without the air-conditioner.
I hope it rains everyday.

Cold :rolleyes: It snowed last night and everything is white now what I like but I don't like that it should be getting warm closer to spring but it's getting cold! :blink: My friend said this is the coolest day in this winter :eek: I don't know is it true, haven't been outside yet

It's very cold here, we've had snow the past few so it's no wonder. The sky's really bright too so I'm expecting some more snow tonight :( :lol:

It snowed yesterday, too warm to stick around though. Today, it's cool, and sunny.

Back