guys...we have a big problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

StaceyMJ

Proud Member
Server fees are due tomorrow and we don't have enough donations this month to keep the forum online. This is a last ditch attempt by me and all staff at MJJC to have a final drive to get donations up in time.

If we don't meet the donations that we need, in a couple of days the forum will be take offline. If you can give even $1 €1 £1 whatever your currency is we can stop this happening. It would break my heart to see this place offline.

I understand times are tough, but if you can give anything at all then it would be appreciated so so much.

I know this is blunt, and frankly very honest but the situation is what it is.

Thankyou so much in advance if there is anything you can spare. If you do donate then please remember to email your confirmation number to memberservice@mjjcommunity.com and your account will be upgraded to enjoy the benefits being a donator brings.

i was thinking of seeing what it's like to have a website, and seeing this, i'm learning to appreciate how costly it can be. i'll get on donating here right away.

Donated, I know its not a lot (I'm a student at the minute) but now I've realized how easy it is I'm hoping to donate a little each month.

Oh thank God we reached the target! I'll make sure I'll donate next time. Promise.

You guys are amazing, thankyou so much! I will close this now being as we have made the target for this month.

Once again, a big fat sincere thankyou to all of you who could donate this time. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back