Page 12 of 113 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast

Thread: MJ Estate versus Melissa Johnson and HTWF /Update: Settlement Enforced - HTWF lost the Appeal

Thanks
    Thanked 3,115 Times in 1,005 Posts

Default Re: Update: MJ Estate files supplement to their complaint against Melissa Johnson and HTWF

Quote Originally Posted by Memefan View Post
    I don't know about you all, but for once I am feeling a tad bit bad for Katherine. I mean, it is utter embarrassing that she is receiving thousands of dollars per month,...and still she is being overly greedy for more. This all makes her look so bad...especially, knowing the whole world knows MJ thought she was perfection. And now, she is turning out to be Joe's most perfect ally.

And knowing she badmouthed the executors on both Oprah's & GMA interviews, but both shows cut that ish off, make her look even more like a puppet.

I mean even Oprah didn't fall for that mess...

smdh
    Katherine doesn't deserve sympathy, she has proven over and over again that she is no less than Mr Evil and Mr Ruthless better known as Joseph and Steven
    Loving you forever can't be wrong
    Even though you are not here
    Won't move on

Michael + Me

Thanks
    Thanked 3,115 Times in 1,005 Posts

Default Re: Update: MJ Estate files supplement to their complaint against Melissa Johnson and HTWF

So is Bain part of this mess or not? Why is her spokespersonn denying it?
    Loving you forever can't be wrong
    Even though you are not here
    Won't move on

Michael + Me

Thanks
    Thanked 4,091 Times in 1,111 Posts

Default Re: MJ Estate Sues Katherine Jackson's Business Partner Howard Mann / Latest update : March 22, 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Webbie View Post
    Updates from the above titled case: - Katherine Jackson declared the followings as the witness of Johnson: She asked the MJ Estate to take part in selecting the charities that would benefit from the 20% of the estate incomes. However she said she has been excluded from this and any other decesion regarding the MJ Estate. She said that she and Joe Jackson joined to the charity to express their concern about the MJ Estate executors destroying it.
    So, the PLOT THICKENS!

I'm "guessing" that all of this basically amounts to Katherine and Joe (along with Randy, I'm sure) trying to find a way to get their hands on the 20% Michael earmarked for charity.

I gotta say, in all honesty, the LEVEL OF GREED being shown here by some of Michael's family members is outrageous. It's really creeping me out at this point. Their quest for money, money, and MORE MONEY has left a very bad taste in my mouth! I cannot and will not be supporting any of them!

The funny things is, before Michael died, I didn't notice his mother, or father showing any interest in Melissa Johnson or her FAKE "Heal The World" charity. Where was all of their concern BEFORE June 25th? Now all of a sudden 20% is at stake and everybody is concerned.

If anyone ever wondered why Katherine Jackson didn't kick Joe to the curb years ago. Now we know. They are one and the same, in my opinion. Birds of a feather........

Thanks

I agree with you Big Apple2. It's quite unbelievable.... Every day I tell myself not to be surprised by anything they do or say anymore, but when they actually do, I can't believe it anyway. It's truly outrageous.

Poor Michael.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JMie View Post
    I agree with you Big Apple2. It's quite unbelievable.... Every day I tell myself not to be surprised by anything they do or say anymore, but when they actually do, I can't believe it anyway. It's truly outrageous.

Poor Michael.
    UNBELIEVABLE is a word I use often now, when it comes to certain members of the Jackson family.

I remember when the story first came out about Katherine Jackson BINDING Michael's children to Howard Mann's illegal contract and I said to myself: "that can't be true, Katherine Jackson would never do a thing like that, somebody is just trying to start trouble." What a fool I was, to put my faith in her, just because she was Michael's mother.

They want money, money, and MORE MONEY, but when they get money, they don't even know how to manage it. If any of them were ever in charge of the 20% earmarked for charity, there would be CHAOS in the Jackson family, because each one of them would want to be in charge. And Melissa Johnson wouldn't stand a chance, because she would be the first one on their list to get the boot. She served her purpose, time for her to go. LOL!

I'm just thankful that the Estate of Michael Jackson is in charge or Lord only knows what would be going on. I shudder to even think about it.

Thanks

Put all these morons and vultures in jail and that's it!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,098 Times in 2,233 Posts

Updates from the above titled case: - Katherine Jackson declared the followings as the witness of Johnson: She asked the MJ Estate to take part in selecting the charities that would benefit from the 20% of the estate incomes. However she said she has been excluded from this and any other decesion regarding the MJ Estate. She said that she and Joe Jackson joined to the charity to express their concern about the MJ Estate executors destroying it.
    maybe its the way im reading it.but to me is seems the intention is to get the estate to give some of the 20% to the fake heal the world so mann and katherine can then take money out of the chartiy as they see fit..just another way of getting money from the estate
    Removed due to size

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by elusive moonwalker View Post
    maybe its the way im reading it.but to me is seems the intention is to get the estate to give some of the 20% to the fake heal the world so mann and katherine can then take money out of the chartiy as they see fit..just another way of getting money from the estate
    That's how I read it as well. Also, it's interesting how when they don't get their way they say things like "The executors are trying to destroy the estate." in an attempt to make themselves seem like they are the good guys. It's quite pathetic really.

Thanks

yeah they act like a 2 year old having a tantrum. if thye are hoping for the estate to give the fake HTW some money then they arent really going the best way about it. ie calling branca every name under the sun.
    Removed due to size

Thanks

This is going to get even messier that's for sure. Its such a shame that three kids have been integrated into this sorry mess now

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by elusive moonwalker View Post
    That's how I see it as well.

They want to obtain some of that 20%, so that they can PAY THEMSELVES as official officers of that "fake" charity. In my opinion, they are not really interested in the CHARITY aspect of the whole thing, they just want to get PAID. Which has basically been the trend, beginning shortly after June 25th.

Thanks

yeah thats exactly how it seems and the fact randy is involved pretty much confirms its all about finding another way to get some money out of the estate..
    Removed due to size

Thanks

4/11/2011
    Michael Jackson Estate vs. Melissa Johnson - Updates
    Short update in the above titled case: according to the Judge's today decesion, there will be a non-jury trial as per the MJ Estate required it.

http://lesliemjhu.blogspot.com/2011/...elissa_11.html
    I am the thinker, the thinking, the thought. I am the seeker, the seeking, the sought. I am the dewdrop, the sunshine, the storm. I am the desert, the ocean, the sky. I am the Primeval Self in you and I. Michael J. Jackson

Thanks

good. thanks
    Removed due to size

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,129 Times in 805 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Big Apple2 View Post
    That's how I see it as well.

They want to obtain some of that 20%, so that they can PAY THEMSELVES as official officers of that "fake" charity. In my opinion, they are not really interested in the CHARITY aspect of the whole thing, they just want to get PAID. Which has basically been the trend, beginning shortly after June 25th.
    can these people get anymore digusting...trying to get moeny for a fake charity so THEY themselves can get their grubby hands on Michael's money....but really..I wonder WHO"S brain thinks up this shit....Randy..that's who...maybe Joe....just when I think I have heard it all...NOPE....out comes something more despicable than the last thing...when will they give it up..
    "His stirring voice, his musical genius, his creativity and his generosity and his huge heart was extinguished forever." Panish

"When you want to be close to me, listen to the music the L.O.V.E is stored there and will not die..!" ~ #MichaelJackson ~

Music has been my outlet, my gift to all of the lovers in this world. Through it, my music, I know I will live forever...MJ...

Page 12 of 113 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast