“Hollywood Tonight” VIDEO premieres NOW

mkgenie

Proud Member
[youtube]zjGtTUfPcI4[/youtube]

Today at 12am PST/3am EST, the brand new video for “Hollywood Tonight” will be premiering globally on VEVO@YT

Last edited:
Thanks!

Except like everything thus far with the Estate add at least 30 minutes to an hour for it to actually start streaming.

</negative nancy>

Thanks for posting...
MichaelJackson-HollywoodTonightCDSingleFanMade.jpg

ok i think i can wait a few minutes, it's 1:25am here

This is like the Breaking News countdown lol.Hope it won't have the same ending.

llama.gif

3 more minutes!!!!

If someone gets to see it first please give us the link!!!

michaelsson;3287392 said:
what the hell did they do to the audio O_O

Many people wanted it closer to the demo-version.lol.

I really don't know what to say!! I was expecting something different

The song sounds a little bit worse to me after the first listen. Maybe I'll change my mind, but there are too many old sounds added in.

Alcohol and strippers in the video, That is not MJ!!!! and I like the CD version of the song more than this one

Not sure about this version but at least they got rid of that spoken verse.

I don't like this version that much. The one on the CD I always jam to anytime it comes on, this one lacks the same power and feel. Why would they take a song that felt modern and date it by adding the Billie Jean beat? I don't get it....

The video reminded me of Fame. :lol: I'm glad that they removed the overlong spoken part, and I like the end where everyone's dancing like Michael. It was also cool, and bittersweet too, to see how they had Michael as a kind of absent mentor for the main character.

jdigga1288;3287403 said:
I don't like this version that much. The one on the CD I always jam to anytime it comes on, this one lacks the same power and feel. Why would they take a song that felt modern and date it by adding the Billie Jean beat? I don't get it....

It's quite simple.I think The Estate thought that they should take in count the opinions of the fans who didn't like the album, so they didn't release the Cascio tracks as singles and went with HT and BTM(fan's favorites).

Also the fans complained that the song was over-edited with too much auto-tune and a `crap` instrumental.Also the spoken bridge.Sorry guys,Teddy did his best to it.

Now they got this.No auto-tune,rough vocals(closer to the demo as they wanted),a `cool` and `mj-ish` instrumental with no spoken verse.

Everyone should be happy!(in theory)

Back