How Does Michael Jackson Inspire You?

souldreamer7

Proud Member
lptbanner.jpg

BaIqVv4CcAAUpBX.jpg

The MJJC Legacy Project Team is here for you. We have a project for everyone..

"How Does Michael Jackson Inspire You"

Hello everyone. :waving:

Have you found yourself thinking about Michael...because the team here at the MJJC Legacy Project sure has been thinking of him and we want to hear from you..

We thought it would be fun for everyone to have a place to tell their own story of just how Michael Jackson inspires them.

Our goal here is to have a special place for every member to gather and share Michael's legacy and part of that always has started with his fans.

So, share what that certain something is that inspires you,what makes your heart & soul dance..what makes you become starry-eyed when you think of Michael Jackson. What is that special something that brought Michael into your life?

Here's a place to share your stories & poems in this thread and discuss them together.
Michael has been apart of most our lives since we can remember. I'm sure that many of you have your very own story no matter how big or small to contribute.

We are a part of his legacy.
Just like Michael has his "HIStory" in which he shared with us,let us share ours for him and each other.
Michael Jackson's legacy is very rich and multi faceted - ranging a wide spectrum of music, dance,singing, philanthropist/humanitarianism, art & vision. Breaking the boundaries and opening the doors of unity where color lines and segregation are invisible.

Through his art he has inspired the whole world beyond the times, speaking to us sonically and from his heart.

Thank you so very much, Mr. Michael Jackson - or as we sometimes say Apple Head.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

k3ssg3.jpg

While brushing up on your writing skills here in this thread, why not submit a essay to here.
We at the MJJC Legacy Project Team want to hear from you. We want you to know that you are apart of what makes this project go forth. Calling all writers. We are asking for submissions.
Want to share your unique story? Write an essay using the title below and submit it to us here in this thread.

feel free to post in this thread and share your stories & thoughts. Go read, post and discuss! Thank You. :)

MJJC Legacy Project Team

Title your submission as:

Be sure to include your MJJC username with your submission. Please enter the essay title in your post Get creative. Be serious. Be seriously creative - Just tell us how Michael Jackson inspires you. :heart:

We look forward to your stories & poems in this thread as well as your essays. :)

With Much L.O.V.E.
Sincerely,
souldreamer7
MJJC Legacy Project Team
Staff

Look at this fan drawing of inspiration by Michael Jackson.

Michael-Jackson-Inspiration.jpg

Last edited:
Re: MJJC Legacy Project: How Does Michael Jackson Inspire You?

This is my story here it is:yes:

Twenty two years ago I was born with cerebal palsy. The horrible stories are not lingering in my head, as I was too young, but getting to an age of nine, I noticed that something wasn't right. It was that I couldn't play on swings, play football or anything like that, but to help me was my very close friends.

It was hitting me at night time one night time as the normal routine was happening, you know, eating supper, then reading a book, then going to sleep. One night time we couldn't find a book to read, someone put the radio on about eight o'clock, you know about that time I used to think what a rare life I had, still listening to the radio, a song came on, it went a bit like this: 'another day has gone, I'm still all alone, how could this be, that you're not here with me.?' I asked quite quickly who is this? My carer said isn't it Michael Jackson, I said 'yes, but what is it called?' before the carer could say anything I heard the four words 'you are not alone', at that second I became a big fan. The carer that was here for eight years but has now gone, but I'm being helped by Michael to get over it. The carer said 'I've got the video', my mind went blank, I didn't know what he looked like and was he saving lives on the video, like he did mine? I borrowed it the next day and he looked so caring and innocent, and from there on I've been calling him my Dad, because my Dad left my Mum and when I was only young, this is creepy listen, when Michael was only five years old, he couldn't play football or go on swings, and he had got a Dad, but his Dad used to beat him up. There are so many comparisons that I can't think of them all right now.

Years ago I had a carer called Helen, we used to play babyish games because Mum couldn't play with me when I was young. In the end Mum got worried because I was fifteen gong on sixteen and we kept playing these games, but that's because I didn't get a childhood, like Michael didn't. She went two years ago, again, like the carer that went after eight years, Michael helped me, but for this carer it was a song called 'have you seen my childhood?'
Now I will get to where I was going in this story. I've got a better life but not a normal life. I get hurt from my hands hitting my head from the involuntary body movements I have, I have medicine three times a day, and every time I go into hospital I wear a T-shirt because I've seen Michael visiting hospitals, so when I wear a T-shirt with him on it, it's like he's with me.

I'm not joking, but you can forget this part if you don't believe me, last year I had to go into hospital for a big back operation and they had their own radio station, which I don't think you can request any songs, but on the morning of the operation, what came on the radio? 'another day has gone, I'm still all alone, how could this be. that you're not here with me?'. That's right it was 'you are not alone', obviously by Michael Jackson. It took fourteen days to get over the operation, but as you can guess, it wasn't only the family and careers that helped me get over it, it was like Michael in spirit. No more songs came on, except for the one that Mum did request.
Unlike 'you are not alone', that was a year ago, but 5 years ago something disgusting and disrespectful happened to Michael, he was accused of child molestation. If I could have been in that courtroom I would have, but because I can't get on a plane because I cannot sit in a plane seat, they will not let a chair on board, which I find disgusting and bias, anyway I would have had to pay two carers. But I know that Michael believes in all of his fans that were supporting him through the awful trial. So don't you get it?

I eat, drink and breathe for Michael. So if it wasn't for Michael's song, 'you are not alone', I wonder if i would still be eating or drinking, or in a corner of a room rocking back and forward, or hey, I've got to be truthful, I might not even be here. Thanks to Michael, I feel that I can conquer anything, because Michael loves his fans, if you don't believe me about him being a lifesaver, do go on the internet, there is a website that has a story about a woman, he saved her life, and she became a fan, the same way I became a fan.

From Sam xx

Last edited:

OMJ :clapping: You got this 'writer' all :tease:

I'll look up the 'essay' I've written in 2009 :scratch:

I'm 'brewing' the "creative juice" here for this :wub: MJ project... Will come back to this tread with her :2cents:eek:n how Michael :wub: has inspired me...

Tamara, thank you so much for posting about this. I will definitely get my writers pen and thinking cap on and will submit something. I have so much to say about how Michael inspires me, but I just need to get it down on paper. Thank you sister. :) Hugs and love :wub: -Kim

ooo what a nice idea!! beautiful!!! i'm sure there are many great people here to share their stories, poems, etc about our dear angel Michael.

i wish my english was good enough to write my feelings :(

thank you for this project souldreamer7

with L.O.V.E.

ooo what a nice idea!! beautiful!!! i'm sure there are many great people here to share their stories, poems, etc about our dear angel Michael.

i wish my english was good enough to write my feelings :(

thank you for this project souldreamer7

with L.O.V.E.

Hello :waving:
I think that your English is just fine. Please share if you like. :hug:

:wub:
souldreamer7

I'm hopeless at structured writing :mello: I wouldn't know where to begin plus it'd be all jumbled up :fear:

:waving:

You All are welcome to post anything here in this thread. Your thoughts and poems..fragments etc. :yes: Please feel free.

:heart: Michael Jackson inspires me to always remember that Love is the most of importance :heart:

souldreamer7

How did Michael inspire me?

Gosh... I've "known" Michael for 29 years now...
He's always been my sweetheart even when I was a teenager and my 'friends' at school had
'idols'... I had it hard to stick that 'idol' label on Michael as he's soooo much more than
an "artist" people suck dry...
Michael has always been the bro' I never had... My rock... My best friend through thick and thin...
Still till today, he's the only one that can sooth me... My friends know that, my parents know that...

People, even fans ask me... Have you met him? did you talk to him? Did you get his autograph?
I only say 'yes' to the first 2 questions... Yes, on a spiritual level... I never realised you can 'talk'
to someone's "aura" and it goes much deeper... as these 'words' are better understood by the soul...
We only learnt how to talk with words so we could learn and grow here...The language of the soul is much...
I would say more fun but that sounds wierd to people who are not on the same "spiritual level" ...
I love Michael's radiant aura... I can find him without knowing where he stays when he was on tour...
I can feel his energy field... Its a spiritual thing...

My story began with "I starting with the man in the mirror".......

091.jpg

The Expectation vs. Anticipation = The Michael Jackson Factor

084.jpg

042.jpg

No matter what size stage of Talk Show, Auditorium, Arena or Venue Michael Jackson stepped on to, the audience was feverishly completely and helplessly capitvated. Never to be disappointed, the longer you remained and stayed under his MAGICAL spell.

043.jpg

Even before he opened his mouth to utter a single melodious word or musical note, no one dared blink or turn their gaze away and miss what Michael Jackson would do or what would happen next.

009.jpg

034.jpg

030.jpg

Thousands of Ushers and Security Detail where already hard pressed to excavate and remove Fans who had done the unthinkable and passed out before their Michael Jackson experience could even begin and the performance to even start.

Michael Jackson never let it enter his mind that he would ever dissapoint, or let his Fans down. Instead he would find new ways to stay connected and open to his devoted Fans, with his letters of gratitude, sending invitations to the lucky chosen, in a crowd, as well as sending a pizza down for those who never left his window, with a love note on the inside of the box.
In the ultimate reciprication of his love to allow these Fans to come and meet him personally. Not for them but for HIM.

"There were probably 300-400 fans outside his hotel chanting Michael, I didn’t do that because I wanted to show respect since his children was asleep and his guards came out and asked us to leave. There were probably 40-50 fans left around 1.30-5.00am in the morning. Michael had sent down his guards to get all of us pizza. And these are the words the bodyguards told us: “This is from Michael”, that was such an amazing gesture of Michael thinking about us. We will be forever grateful because of that." - Cindy – a PROUD Swedish MJ fan!

Michael Jackson did what NO OTHER Artist of his magnitude would ever do, he allowed his Fans the opportunity and the time to give their LOVE to Him, no matter what the personal cost to Hisself. He liked to call this simmering, and sizzling while He gave what He WANTED HIS FANS TO HAVE, when He was among them on any stage, He would give until it hurt And HE WOULD CRY.

124989519711871.jpg

tumblr_kpidanlaHA1qzl4x2o1_500.jpg

Hundreds of thousands of His devoted Fans would wait outside his hotel room windows, waiting for a glimps or a wave of acknowledgment of any kind. They needed Him to know they were there and would always be, for hours and even days, in all weather conditions as far as the eye could see.

"Oooh I was amazed. It was GREAT! They gave me everything. They showered me with gifts. You know, clothing, food. And in the hotel... I was in this hotel, right? Big, big, hotel. It had a bowling alley, it had a big game room, big swimming pool. But when I would look out of my window, as far as I could see, there would be people. They even would sleep out there, waiting for me. They would sleep out there!!! All day long they would stand there. At night they would be out there waiting for me. It was just..... They could not have been sweeter. And I loved it. And I am thinking about buying a house there in Africa." - Michael Jackson

http://img40.exs.cx/img40/335/4514602DEAppsPer51.jpg

Michael masterfully floated between Star and Star Gazer. To maintain such a balance of naturally unleashed talent and wildly untamed energy, merged together to build into a harmonic human kinetic vibration of ebb and flow. The hair on your body would spark to attention and the butterflies would be undeniable, and uncontrollablly unabbaited.

mikeam.jpg

Michael_jackson_bad_tour_liverpool_concert_1988.JPG

In the center of sea of people, hundreds of thousands strong at any times, an empty platform adorned with probing,twinkling with lights, all eyes where riveted for a cosmic performance the likes to which none has ever seen or will see, would and was going to happen right in front of them, like a spiritual vision and nothing would ever be the same again in this singular event.

http://img314.imageshack.us/img314/8323/michaeljacksonintro03mjlandpro.jpg
524.jpg

Michael Jackson has been dreaming of this moment over and over again, since he was a little boy with dream silly dream of this moment of His connection to His Fans who LOVED Him, 277 concert interactions to be exact. He would practice and rehearse precisely what he was going to do and willing to do, to SHOW his LOVE and blow EVERYONE away in 120 minutes of purely unparralled display of a SUPER STAR exposing His blood, sweat and tears through His life in work and turned it into Art.

087.jpg

Michael Jackson would leave nothing to CHANCE, NOTHING! That could affect the interpretation of a super nova in the language of an uninterrupted connection between a source and it's devine creator. With mutli-facted outlets of never-ending life-force of purposefulness and fullfiled direction.

Michael+Jackson+Hospitalized+lO1VMacJs8Tl.jpg

2750850.jpg

When Michael Jackson finally, mercifully took HIS STAGE and rightful PLACE, and looked out among His devoted, to pause and inhale thier LOVE for Him, he made no attempt correct nor quiet them, instead it infused Him with MORE to GIVE them back. A crowd so linked by ONE MIND, out of control and unrestrained unable to be handle even to themselves. Such a wave of oneness with incomprehensible unfuruled abandon, not to be contained until long into the night.

michael-jackson-stadium1.jpg

No barrier , No Law, No Limits, No Interruptions and Nothing could hold back or be held back, in an atmosphere so ablaze with the anticipation of the next moment and minute of what was to unfold in front of their ravenous eyes, never daunted by the shame of wanting and desiring MORE of anything Michael Jackson was going to do next.

image-12-for-michael-jackson-gallery-477239015.jpg

http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/9469/mj247np4.jpg There is no comparison for which to compare, and no measure with which to explain, in it it is surely UNDEFINABLE in the definition. In it's indescribable and incermountable to articulate such an unbelieveable sight, with your own as it's witness. Deminishing all other Artists in it's scope to meet with this kind of Fan frenzied out-pouring of attention, loyalty, surging and driving, ALL for a small stage in the epicenter.

Gallery%20History%20Tour%2068.jpg

What is the mesaure of man who could hold this kind of POWER, then weild it, harness it and then undeminished RETURN it to the audience and SUCCESSFULLY give that POWER back in LOVE in the exact same measure as it was concieved and recieved. Undaunted, unending and un-conditional.

014.jpg

When you saw Michael Jackson, you would know 3 things for sure, like you have never known before..

1) You EXPECTED your EXPECTATIONS to be blown out of your minds CONCIOUS LIMITAIONS !

michaeljacksonintro03mjlandpro.jpg

2) Your ANTICIPATION for the exact moment He WOULD DO IT, was a matter of WHEN not IF !

044.jpg

3) You would never see a musically untrained, naturally talented Performer and Gifted Mega Star, EVER the same way again!!

068.jpg

The anticipation and expectation of the Greatest Performer that EVER lived and LOVED, would never dwindle, hadn't subsided and would infinetly seemlessly LIVE on forever. Intwinded and inner-woven and ingrained into the eyes of the beholder that caught a glimpse of THE GREATEST SHOWS EVER TO BE SEEN.

059.jpg

The Michael Jackson Factor was the anatomy of a SOUL's life long PASSION that was the PEFECTION of HIS LOVE and Art, by which ALL shall be and should be forever COMPARED TO and MEASURED BY.

Thank-You Michael your LEGACY OF LIFE and of LOVE and of wanting to do it even BETTER THEN ANYONE HAS OR WILL ever DO ...As you never stopped showing Us how much you LOVED US EVEN MORE..

02269166-photo-michael-jackson.jpg

291.jpg

MJ TinkerBell :wub::agree:

Last edited:

Below is my story.

Michael & Me

My story goes back to 1974 or so. My cousin used to line up all the little children in our gap to sing back up for her heartfelt performance of "Ben". That is my first memory of Michael. I was four and maybe I didn't know really who he was, but he certainly a part of my life in some indefinable way.

I boogied my heart out to the Jacksons' disco and the now classic Off The Wall hits, felt sad and strangely moved whenever I heard "One Day In Your Life" or "She's Out Of My Life".

Then one day, early in 1983, I was home sick from school when the opening strains of "Beat It" started. I remember that moment like it was yesterday. I went BERSERK. I bounced around like a mad woman. No song had ever affected me like that before. Little did I know that some 28 years later I would still feel that sense of reckless, soul-deep joy and excitement.

Needless to say, I became obsessed with Michael and my school work suffered. I knew I had to get my act together but it was only when I really listened to the lyrics of "Wanna Be Starting Something" that I made a change:

Lift your head up high
And scream out to the world
I know I am someone
And let the truth unfurl
Noone can hurt you now
Cause you what's true
Yes, I believe in me
So you believe in you

From that night Michael has been inspiring me. When I want to focus on being the change I want to see in the world, I listen to "Man In The Mirror", "Heal The World" and "Earth Song". When I get discouraged and doubt myself I listen to "Keep The Faith" at full blast!!

When I look at Michael's life, I am always inspired. This man worked his ass off to fulfill his purpose in life. He was gracious no matter the circumstance. And, as Rev Sharpton said "Every time he got knocked down, he got back up. Every time you counted him out, he came back in. Michael never stopped. Michael never stopped. Michael never stopped."

Michael was dedicated to his craft. I watch This Is It and I see his attention to detail, how he treated his work colleagues with respect and kindness. I work in the performing arts and Michael's attitude has shaped how I interact with my colleagues.

He is a part of my life until I die. He is a part of me because I connect with his message of love, purpose and social and moral responsibility.

If Only..

IF ONLY THE WORLD COULD BE AS ONE…
UNITED BY LOVE AND BEYOND..
FOR PEACE TO TRANSCEND ALL BOUNDRIES OF RACE…
NOT TO LOOK AT ONES SKIN TONE BUT TO ONES FACE…
AND NOTICE THE GOOD IN EVERY SOULS EYE…
FROM DEEP WITHIN AND NOT SPEAK EVILS LIE…
TO JOIN HANDS AND EMBRACE OUR DIFFERENCES..
AND KNOW WE HAVE ONE ANOTHERS BACK.
NO MATTER THE FLAG FROM THE GROUND..
WHERE WHICH YOU WERE BORE..
BUT LOVE AND PEACE
PLANTED IN ALL OF EARTHS SOIL..
IF ONLY WE COULD BE LIKE THE LAUGHTER THAT COMES FOURTH OUR LUNGS..
THAT IS LIKE THE AIR AND SEES NO TONGUE..
LET US ALL HARMONIZE AS THE SUN IN THE DAY…
LET US UNIFY AS THE MOON & STARS IN IT’S NIGHT..
WE ARE ALL STARS TOGETHER…
WHICH IS THE FORCE BEHIND US TO SHINE BRIGHT..
LET US BE THIS LIGHT AND FOREVER GLOW….
IN LOVES PEACEFUL UNITY..
IT’S SEEDS WE SHALL SOW.

~Tamara ©

souldreamer7

We at the MJJC Legacy Project Team want to hear from you. We want you to know that you are apart of what makes this project go forth. Calling all writers. We are asking for submissions.
Want to share your unique story? Write an essay using the title below and submit it to us at:

mjjclegacyproject@yahoo.com

MJJC Legacy Project Team
will feature them exclusively in our next newsletter(s).

Title your submission as:

MJJC Legacy Project Team is asking to SUBMIT your essay Today! Please send us your essay on:
We look forward to all submissions.
Whether you submit an essay or not, you may still post your short stories,thoughts & poetry in this thread. Youtube videos under the same title are also "Welcome" in the thread as part of discussion.

With :heart:
souldreamer7
MJJC Legacy Project Staff

I sent an essay submission today. :)

I sent an essay submission today. :)

Hello misdeweydiva
Thank You for your submisson and participation in the MJJC Legacy Project! I will import your essay & others to our MJJC Legacy Project Team's room for selection.

All submitters - Keep a look-out for upcoming MJJC Legacy Project Team Newsletters for featured essays.
Keep the essays rolling in! :heart:

souldreamer7
MJJC Legacy Project Team

Last edited:

Beautiful pictures

Okay, I've finally send my 'submission' too... Thank you :D

i just want to say here that michael inspired me to go one while my body hurts, to stay strong in these days of lonelyness and sickness, to have hope, and love, and to dream about a future without being scared i have none..
Because of michael i know that when im maybe a little better and stronger i will visit the us, i will be able to start a studie again, and because of michael i know im gonna continue being a member of the red cross to help people by events.
Michael thought me that you can fight for what you believe in, even if your alone, you can make a change.
A dream i have is to build or support a foundation activly and go to poor countrys to help the children and give them clothes toys etc.. someday i will
because of michael im still alive fighting....

i just want to say here that michael inspired me to go one while my body hurts, to stay strong in these days of lonelyness and sickness, to have hope, and love, and to dream about a future without being scared i have none..
Because of michael i know that when im maybe a little better and stronger i will visit the us, i will be able to start a studie again, and because of michael i know im gonna continue being a member of the red cross to help people by events.
Michael thought me that you can fight for what you believe in, even if your alone, you can make a change.
A dream i have is to build or support a foundation activly and go to poor countrys to help the children and give them clothes toys etc.. someday i will
because of michael im still alive fighting....

Thank you Ingelief ;)

True... Docs are 'puzzled' why you still 'smile' through your pain hey... I even live without Painkillers though the pain is killing me sometimes but all I need is Michael to make me smile :)
Indeed, always dream as dark the night might be... Always HOPE... Michael is there with you 'watching' over you... Making sure you're 'save' and 'happy' :)

Cool...I just found this thread :doh:...I'm gonna write an essay as well :yes:

Hello Everyone, :waving:
We've gotten all previous essays. We'll post them soon once we publish a new Legacy Team Project Newsletter. Keep an eye out.

Cool...I just found this thread :doh:...I'm gonna write an essay as well :yes:

Hello. Just checked our email for your essay.. I'll submit it for you once we get it. Happy writting! :)

:heart:
souldreamer7

Dopping in to say Hello :waving:

Coming Soon Your Featured MJ ESSAYS!!!

:heart:
souldreamer7

:clapping: Thank-you so much crazy4umjackson for Posting your MJ Inspiration :clapping:

Hey all...So i thought maybe i should also share my MJ inspired actions. Thanks to the chosenone for the initial idea for an online journal.
Here`s some of the work that i do which is solely inspired by him.

June 11, 2008 on my 21st birthday I sponsered my first child through world vision. His name is Cheik Elbou Ould Khatry, 8 years old from Africa. So 35$ a month goes to Cheik and his community for better nourishment and a chance for him to go to school.
I really hope that little Cheik is doing fine.

On every 14th of the month, i donate groceries to the vancouver food bank. I have also began volunteering at the food bank society. Its a program designed to help underpriviledged family with much needed food supplements. There are many big name grocery stores and other companies involved in making this happen and ofcourse the donators. I volunteer for about 2 hrs a week. Met some lovely people. I started last december during christmas. And it has been the most rewarding experience by far.

Run for the sick kids, is another program that i participated in. I ran/walked to raise money for the BC Childrens hospital in 2009. There is another run coming up soon this year where i will take part again.

Next event is Earth Run, with is a 5km run in April 2010.

I also wear an armband on a daily basis or and when i am running for a cause. Its those sports armbands and i have it in many different colors. It`s sometimes visible, or sometimes tucked under my sleeve. I wear them to work daily. A friend once commented whether i had the armband on for stress relief, i replied "no, because i want to look cool" :cheeky:
Then months later she came to me and said "your arm band? Its MJ related isn`t it?". Thats when i chuckled and said yes. So she finally realised. I told her that an arm band is a reminder that there are still children suffering in the world. I strongly believe in this line that MJ wrote for his song Heal the World "If sending out your love, has the power to heal. Then lets all give." By wearing an armband makes me feel so much closer to him that it really does motivate me to give in the littlest ways possible.

:dancin::clapping::heart::clap::bow:

Funny, I just bumped into this thread again :tease:

I do wanna add WHY I :heart: Michael so much is cause...

Though, they tried to KILL his spirit...
Shatter his soul...
Break his heart...

Michael rose from the ashes again and again...
He still BELIEVED in himself and he still SHINED till the very last day here with us...

That's what 'inspires' me...

I should have been GONE 2 years ago thanks to my Quack doctor :beee:I 'trusted' but...
THANKS to Michael... I'm still standing strong in this 'fractured' body as I've learnt from Michael that "WHATEVER YOU BELIEVE, YOU BECOME"

People around me... They gawk that I can still SHINE with this 'disability' but WHY not... We're NOT a BODY... We're SOULS living in a body...

Anyway, just wanna to add these 'ramblings' :tease:

Hello MJJC :waving:
Thank You all so much for taking part in this thread and project. The MJJC Legacy Team Project is re-grouping and We will be working on the Legacy team project Newsletter as before. Look forward to yours essays!
With L.O.V.E. Always
souldreamer7
MJJC Legacy Team Project

Back