R.I.P ~ Michael's Elizabeth Passes March 23, 2011 ~ A Tribute ~ United Again FOREVER..

MJ TinkerBell

Proud Member
Where Michael IS..Is where you will find Me <3
Country
Canada
Elizabeth-Taylor.jpg

R.I.P DAME Elizabeth you were ALWAYS Michael's Queen of Hearts !! :angel:

article-1008305-00D2BDBC00000578-130_233x423_popup.jpg
michael_jackson_king_of_pop.jpg

Elizabeth wrote the introduction to his book with essays and poems "Dancing the Dream"

"When I hear the name Michael Jackson, I think of brilliance, of dazzling stars, lasers and deep emotions. I adore Michael Jackson. I think he is one of the world's biggest and greatest stars, and it just so happens that he's one of the most gifted music makers the world has ever known. What makes Michael more unique may be the fact that all of his accomplishments, his rewards, have not altered his sensitivity and concern for the welfare of others, or his intense caring and love for his family and friends, and especially all the children the world over. I think Michael is the litmus paper. He is always trying to learn. He is so intelligent that he is alarmingly bright. He is also very curious and wants to draw from people who have survived.
People who have lasted. He's not really of this planet. He is filled with deep emotions that create an unearthly, special, innocent, childlike, wise man that is Michael Jackson. I think Michael appeals to the child in all of us, and I think he has the quality of innocence that we would all like to obtain or to have kept. He has one of the sharpest wits, he's intelligent and he's cunning - that is a strange word to use about him, because it implies deviousness and he is one o the least deviuos people I have ever met in my life - he is honesty personified - painfully honest - and vulnerable to the point of pain.
He is so giving of himself that, at times, he leaves very little to protect the beautiful inner core that is the essence of him. That is the thing that I love so much about him and that makes the world identify with him in the way it does.
Michael Jackson is, indeed, an international favourite for all ages, an incredible force of incredible energy. In the art of music, he is a pacesetter for quality of production, in the vanguard for high standards of entertainment. What is a genius? what is a living legend? What is a megastar? Michael Jackson, that's all.
And just when you think you know him, he gives you more. . .
I think he is one of the finest people to this planet, and, in my estimation, he's the true King of Pop, Rock and Soul."

:angel::bugeyed:no: ~ :angel:

elizabeth-taylor.jpg

I am shocked and devastated !! OMG !! Run into Michael's arms Elizabeth he is waiting!!:angel:
NO MORE PAIN:angel:
NO MORE ACHING:angel:
NO MORE SUFFERING
:angel:
You know he has been waiting and preparing for his "Liz" :angel:

elizabeth_taylor_gallery_40.jpg

[YOUTUBE]ALbOIc-9XA8[/YOUTUBE]

I will always L.O.V.E you:wub::angel:

The Youtube Videos of Dame Elizabeth Taylor and Michael Jackson

[YOUTUBE]19SwlnXX-R8[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]mhBazjivVDA[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]Kz7GptUui9M[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]EYiZ40x-hj4[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]QLUwQNkgK_o&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]5PdkbPSX0BQ&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]HhTrUIkP26M&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]ESzpE7DGSPY&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]q3Q7sUWvURo&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]bkc2_RKUW3U[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]YxBLx2kbjVY&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]vV8hkREMMBE[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]aqMOEvVWOtk[/YOUTUBE]
from our own Qbee :wub::angel:

The Photo Gallery:

michael-jackson-elizabeth-taylor.jpg

liz_taylor_michael_jackson.jpg

Michael+JAackson+y+Elizabeth+Taylor,American+Music+Awards+1984.jpg

michael-jackson-liz-taylor-7-28-09.jpg

article-1195645-0580624E000005DC-474_634x508.jpg

alg_lizjacko.jpg

0.jpg

elizabethtaylor.jpg

wedding.jpg

51040175.jpg

[YOUTUBE]jL2PRP1G4sA[/YOUTUBE]

always
MJ TinkerBell..:(:no::better:

Last edited:
Re: R.I.P ~ Michael's Elizabeth Dies March 23, 2011 ~ A Tribute

My God. I'm lost now.

oh. Rest in Peace, Liz! She was such a warm and loving person, just as Michael was. Now they're together again. *sigh* :(

L.O.V.E

Beautiful tribute...thank you so much..

:( :angel: :angel:

I just heard the news....

Sad very sad, a huge lost. A très très grande Dame. Always there for Mike, so it's hurt a lot to heard this very sad news.

RIP Liz.

:boohoo:
so sad!!
she was a beautiful wee woman, inside and out!
Hope her and Michael are together now in heaven
:huggy:

Change it from "Liz Taylor has died." to "Elizabeth Taylor is with Michael now."

Change it from "Liz Taylor has died." to "Elizabeth Taylor is with Michael now."

:cry: I will forever be grateful to Elizabeth for being one of Michael's TRUE TRUE friends.

Thank you Elizabeth....You will be missed....

he passed on March 23, 636 days after our Michael ;(
so sad, thanks for beautiful videos !!!

I wanna run away...

No. Hearing this news makes me think of Michael.. I'm so sad for elizabeth..

so sad.:( It makes makes me cry, but now is Michael together with a true friend in heaven. R.I.P. Mrs. Elisabeth Taylor.:angel:

@ TinkerBell - Thank you for this beautiful Tribut.
smiley-hug002.gif

What a great tribute Tinkerbell, Thank you!
Michael is waiting for Liz in heaven and now they are together again!

Thank you for this lovely tribute! :heart: Michael and Liz shared such a beautiful friendship. So sad to hear about her passing. I connect her so strongly with Michael, it´s almost like a piece of Michael has gone again with her.:(
I will always be grateful for how she stood by him and never let him down. :angel:

FlyAway;3309385 said:
Thank you for this lovely tribute! :heart: Michael and Liz shared such a beautiful friendship. So sad to hear about her passing. I connect her so strongly with Michael, it´s almost like a piece of Michael has gone again with her.:(
I will always be grateful for how she stood by him and never let him down. :angel:

So true, I'm so sad again, her passing brings bad memories,
I mean June 25, 2009 ;( as I will remember this particular date for the rest of my life, so unfair ;(
Hopefully, these two angels are now in heaven forever... supporting and hugging one another...

Oh my god im so sad right now.................... R.I.P Elizabeth :(
this is terrible.................
the only comfort is that Michael and Elizabeth are together again........ but this is still terrible................ ;(

Beautiful Elizabeth, thanks for being such a dear friend to Michael. We love you. May you and Michael have wonderful times together again. :angel:

I just heard the news, I'm a bit lost for words. RIP Elizabeth, we will miss you. It's still sinking in...

They're together now.:girl_weeping:

Bree, this is a beautiful tribute to Elizabeth. I'm thinking for sure that Michael was waiting for her when she arrived with the angels. I was thinking about her and Michael all day. I can't help but feel that Elizabeth was never the same after Michael left us. :no: :angel:

Also, these are stunning pictures and videos, thank you. :wub:

Thank you Bree and everyone for putting your heart into this beautiful thread.
After Michael's passing I was convinced that Elizabeth wouldn't make it for long without him. I'm almost glad she is gone right before the ugliness of the upcoming trial. That would definitely kill her.

Words that are spoken in sincerity are so powerful. She didn't know how to carry on...

"He will live in my heart forever but it’s not enough. My life feels so empty. I don’t think anyone knew how much we loved each other. The purest most giving love I’ve ever known. Oh God! I’m going to miss him. I can’t yet imagine life without him."
:(

I can feel their souls united in bliss up there..It's a comfort to know they are together again.

Rest in eternal peace dear Elizabeth. You have my deepest gratitude for being a loyal friend to Michael and a brave advocate of HIV/AIDS awareness. Your legacy and humanitarian contribution will be forever treasured.

:hug:To you all:yes:

Thanks for this beautiful and sweet tribute.

:( They're together now...

To me Elizabeth is the only woman in this world who truly deserved/understood Michael, She is the light in Michael's world, I couldn't imagine Michael's life without Liz, or Liz's life without Michael. they meant for each other. RIP LIZ, I know Michael and you are together again.

Beautiful tribute.. :angel:

Back