Challenge: Can You Find Better "Behind the Mask" Dancing Than This

In what way:unsure:If you mean for more dances to do a different routine that is a good idea:yes:

In the official video, i would love to see more Michael Jackson styles instead of street dance, or not Michael related dances.

While i submited some of my vids, i had that proposal for them to do an extended version of the song in the video. Just so they can use a large ammount of submited material from the fans. Michael has extended many of his songs in vids.

I will upload and post some of my submited material for this project, right after the final video will be out. And i hope they will use some of my videos too.

The moonwalker guy, which the teaser is starting with.... that's me. :ph34r: That gives me hope for a (even short) appearence in the Michael Jackson's Behind The Mask video. :angel:

The moonwalker guy, which the teaser is starting with.... that's me. :ph34r: That gives me hope for a (even short) appearence in the Michael Jackson's Behind The Mask video. :angel:
:clapping:You got style. You got Grace.:clapping:
I loved it!!!! Loved it!!!!

Thank you. And still... i believe no one moves like Michael Jackson. And i hope no one will... :D Things should stay like that.

I submitted lots of videos, lots of dancing moves.... here is just one half a second from them. And i am very curious about the final product.

Last edited:
sorry dont get it which video are you in florin??? the first one with the blue thing going throug the song?? The man in the white shirt?

Is there gonna be an offical video???? Only when its released as single right?? and that is not the case?

Back