MICHAEL: The Making of the Album documentary

already posted. But great that MichaelJacksonVEVO has it now.

Also on the official www.michaeljackson.com website there is a link to the documentary. - It should have been shown on television all over the world though!!

I have seen this before on another thread but it is a great documentary:yes:

I wonder why they (Sony) went to the effort of producing a half hour documentary in support of this project, then just buried it quietly online?? They should have released a special limited 2 disc edition of the "Michael" album with this documentary and the music videos for Hold My Hand, Hollywood Tonight and Behind the Mask on a DVD. Potentially they still could - many artists bring out bonus-filled re-releases 6 months or so down the line - in line with the supposedly forthcoming BtM single release; would get this album back on the shelves, back in the charts and back on people's lips.

Love this documentary. Can't help but say that the portion with Eddie makes me feel a bit uncomfortable and sad but the rest of it is awesome...

I don't know how I missed this video, but I enjoyed it. This album grew on me quickly.

Ok ,Cascio insists if Michael sings Monster ,BN and Kyhu .. ridiculous ..

does this video offer any insight into the debate as to whether or not all of the songs are sung by Michael?

Back