Anything planned for Paris June 25th?

*Completly dry*

Guests
I'll be in Paris with two friends of mine on June 25th, as we'll be going to Janet's concert the day after. So I was wondering if there's anything planned for June 25th that we could join? I don't know any French fans to ask so I hope there's somebody here that can help me. :)

I'm cycling into Paris on the 25th in the final leg of my London to Paris bike ride! If you're there look out for me :D I'm also looking but not found anything, MJFrance appears to be not accepting registrations right now :(

Oh wow, just read about your endeavor! Amazing!!! I wish you the best of luck for your tour! And it would be nice to meet you there. If you can find out about any planned event, please let me know - I'll do the same! :) There has to be something...

Just found this: http://generationmoonwalk.fnacspectacles.com/

Après le succès de la première édition, Génération Moonwalk revient au Zénith de Paris le 25 juin 2011.
Sous la direction de Rachid Ferrache (jury dans l’émission « A la recherche du nouveau Michael Jackson » diffusée sur W9 en novembre 2010), 14 chanteurs issus de la scène R&B et Motown, accompagnés de 12 musiciens et danseurs, offriront leurs voix exceptionnelles aux tubes d’anthologie de Michael Jackson, pour les faire résonner à nouveau de toute leur puissance, sous la voute du Zénith.
Un invité de marque fera l’honneur de sa présence pour cette deuxième édition de Génération Moonwalk en la personne de JERMAINE JACKSON membre emblématique du clan Jackson.

Compositeur, entre autre, de l’un des plus grands hits de cette ‘’Pop Family’’, « ABC », Jermaine Jackson se produira sur la scène du Zénith en live et pour la première fois en Europe. Il interprétera les plus grands tubes de la dynastie Jackson, des Jackson 5 à Michael Jackson.
Un décor Jacksonien verra évoluer Jermaine Jackson et les artistes de Génération Moonwalk pour célébrer le plus grand artiste de tous les temps.

I heard about that. Our finish time is estimated around 5pm or just before but that may be difficult to predict cos of individual fitnesses etc.

Do you know more about this event? I'm not sure yet if I want to pay that much for a musical... And Jermaine is no reason for me to pay that much, either... I would prefer some fanevent. Is there anything like that connected to it? Like an After-Party?

Back