Any events planned for Holland/Belgium June 25th?

MichaelV

Proud Member
June 25th last year, www.jacksonevent.com organized a really nice memorial event in Eindhoven. Unfortunately jacksonevent.com stopped their activities so they won't organize an event this year. :(

Does anyone here know if there is an event organized June 25th in the Netherlands or Belgium?

Thanks alot! :)

Yes, there will be an event in Waddinxveen in the afternoon and after that lots of peeps will go to the HIStory statue in Best and in the evening there will be an event in the Dynamo in Eindhoven again.

Yes, there will be an event in Waddinxveen in the afternoon and after that lots of peeps will go to the HIStory statue in Best and in the evening there will be an event in the Dynamo in Eindhoven again.
Thanks for the info Hocus! Do you know who's organizing the events in Waddinxveen and Eindhoven?

June 25th last year, www.jacksonevent.com organized a really nice memorial event in Eindhoven. Unfortunately jacksonevent.com stopped their activities so they won't organize an event this year. :(

Does anyone here know if there is an event organized June 25th in the Netherlands or Belgium?

Thanks alot! :)

WOW, a Belgian fan :) Hello MichaelV ;)
Well, TMC is 'planning' an event for JUNE 25 here in Belgium... More details follow soon...

There is the "recital" too at the MOVE in Aalst... My "Michael home" ;)

Thanks for the information, Hocus!! Please keep me/us posted when you have more details on the event :)

@Daryll: indeed, Belgium (Limburg) here! Where are you from? :) Please keep me up to date about the TMC event as well :)

Thanks alot!

Thanks for the information, Hocus!! Please keep me/us posted when you have more details on the event :)

@Daryll: indeed, Belgium (Limburg) here! Where are you from? :) Please keep me up to date about the TMC event as well :)

Thanks alot!

I'm from Brugge ;) okay, will do :)

Back