Help MJ The Experience (for X-Box).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Help MJ The Experience.

I'm not gonna pretend to like something when I actually don't. This is the kind of attitude that would make The Estate go: "Oh well, I guess MJ's fans are ok with us screwing around with MJ's music and putting out awful stuff. They'll support it wheter they enjoy it or not because it has 'Michael Jackson' written on it."

One word: No!

AndreyZidane™;3354598 said:
I'm not gonna pretend to like something when I actually don't. This is the kind of attitude that would make The Estate go: "Oh well, I guess MJ's fans are ok with us screwing around with MJ's music and putting out awful stuff. They'll support it wheter they enjoy it or not because it has 'Michael Jackson' written on it."

One word: No!

I respect your opinion. But I do not agree with it. I would agree with you if the game is horrible or distasteful. Not the case.

It is a game with a different point of view.

OK, it could be better, but it is only the second game that uses that kind of technology from that company. And the game is fun.

The obligation of the fans are fighting for MJ's legacy. It's MJ's name we are talking about.

Sorry, but any idiot knows that the press would love to say that Michael Jackson (not the game) has failed. They will not say that fans did not like the game. They will speak ill of MJ.

Thank god the game has sold over 100,000 copies in one week (x-box only). But fans should help. If you do not want help us (MJ) because you did not like the game, no problem. Belive me: you will not be missed. The message is for fans who want to help.

I think it's a fun game and I agree it's not distastefull in any way. I have the game for the Wii console and I really like it although the dances are not 100% MJ.

I'm not a fan of all the shit things that did they Estate with the joke album " MICHAEL " but I like the game The Experience.

The PS3 version is the best!

And they sold a lot! This game gonna be huge at the end of the year.

I wish that there was a definitive version of the game, with the unique features of each game put into one version.

I would like a new version of the game Moonwalker too now!

Unfortunately, nobody here wrote good reviews there (amazon). Nobody!!! I know you do not have the obligation to do so, but the game's success is important to the legacy and the children. It's a good game. He does not deserve one star because the menu is not easy and others nonsenses written there.

Fans of Michael Jackson disappoint me every day. I think 'we' live to complain. Perhaps the purpose of 'our' lives.

What makes the game distasteful? I was considering getting it soon, a long with a Kinect, it looks fun? But what makes it distasteful? And I hope people aren't saying the Estate failed because the game may have received some low reviews, if they did.

Unfortunately, nobody here wrote good reviews there (amazon). Nobody!!! I know you do not have the obligation to do so, but the game's success is important to the legacy and the children. It's a good game. He does not deserve one star because the menu is not easy and others nonsenses written there.

Fans of Michael Jackson disappoint me every day. I think 'we' live to complain. Perhaps the purpose of 'our' lives.

I don't understand where your paranoia is coming from. I just went to amazon.com and checked out the comments. Almost all of the comments I saw are fairly written, yes including the one star comments. No one trashed Michael or the Estate. Almost all buyers regard him as the greatest entertainer ever lived and all of buyers are enthusiastic. Some people like the Kinect version. Some prefer the WII version. Some like the design. Some don't. All of the comments concentrate on the GAME itself, not the personality behind it. As a prospective buyer myself, these are the comments I like to read. I don't want comments that are blindly positive. I want fair objective comments. Honestly, I have a better idea on which game console to get after reading the reviews on Amazon.

Seriously, I don't think it's a good idea to encourage people to go to Amazon to priase about the game just becasue we are fans. We are fans of Michael Jackson, but we are also individuals who can exercise sound judgement.

I'm not a negative person. I love Michael with all my beings. But still, I believe it is better for his legacy if we give the developer of this game constructive criticism, so they can improve on it and manufacture better products in the future. MJ fans do not settle with any second rate creation just because the name Michael Jackson is attached to it (I'm not saying the Experience is a second rate product. I've heard a lot good review about the game).

And, the game is doing well. It's one of the top seller in its category. So, what really is your concern?

I don't understand where your paranoia is coming from. I just went to amazon.com and checked out the comments. Almost all of the comments I saw are fairly written, yes including the one star comments. No one trashed Michael or the Estate. Almost all buyers regard him as the greatest entertainer ever lived and all of buyers are enthusiastic. Some people like the Kinect version. Some prefer the WII version. Some like the design. Some don't. All of the comments concentrate on the GAME itself, not the personality behind it. As a prospective buyer myself, these are the comments I like to read. I don't want comments that are blindly positive. I want fair objective comments. Honestly, I have a better idea on which game console to get after reading the reviews on Amazon.

Seriously, I don't think it's a good idea to encourage people to go to Amazon to priase about the game just becasue we are fans. We are fans of Michael Jackson, but we are also individuals who can exercise sound judgement.

I'm not a negative person. I love Michael with all my beings. But still, I believe it is better for his legacy if we give the developer of this game constructive criticism, so they can improve on it and manufacture better products in the future. MJ fans do not settle with any second rate creation just because the name Michael Jackson is attached to it (I'm not saying the Experience is a second rate product. I've heard a lot good review about the game).

And, the game is doing well. It's one of the top seller in its category. So, what really is your concern?

Why do people here do not understand basic things? It's unbelievable.

You're right. I'm paranoid. I'm on a website dedicated to Michael Jackson and I'm asking fans to speak good things of a good game that has his name.

You're right. I must be expecting too much from the fans.

Michael deserved better. And I'm not talking about the game

You're right. I'm paranoid. I'm on a website dedicated to Michael Jackson and I'm asking fans to speak good things of a good game that has his name.

MJStorm I understand where you are coming from. I get frustrated with the fans too. I think they care but have a funny way of showing it. LOL. They tend to complain and whine way too much. Remember when Michael was still with us, they complained and whined about Invincible which was pretty bad since Michael I'm sure was able to listen to all that.

Anyway, the game is very successful and the world is enjoying it with or without the fans support.. Michael wanted to bring joy not only to the fans but the entire world and that is what matters. I got the Xbox version and it is great. My nephew has the WII version and tells me its the best game he's ever had.

Please. There is no need to be frustrating. Could you please read my post again? I didn't even "complain" or whine". Actually, I said I've heard many good reviews about the game.

We are fans here. I love Michael as much as you do. Are you suggesting the fans who flood to Amazon to rave about the game are better fans? Fans, like me, who know nothing about dance game and am seeking honest reviews, are worse fans?

Michael deserves better. If fans can be objective and provide constructive criticism, the game developer will take note and may come up with an even better product. Again, not saying the game is bad. But, the Kinect technology is new. There is always room for improvement. So, if some fans concern about their singing voice not being picked up or they feel the choreograpy is not good enough. Fans are just giving CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM, not complaining. We all want a better second edition to come out, no?

We are all supporting Michael's legacy in our own ways.

It's indeed quite unbelievable my post can be perceived so negatively.

Such as the basic difference between constructive criticism and whining/complaining/bitching/moaning? The game (on all consoles released) has sold very, very well...So, what's the problem?

It's a review, be it positive, negative, constructive, or whatever else.....Why would one want to read a dishonest review? As a consumer, I want to know the pros and cons of ANYTHING and EVERYTHING I buy and it's appreciated and helpful to read a review that highlights all aspects of a product...

We're not sheep, we're not going to give it a positive review just because you want us to, just because it has Michael Jackson's name on it.

How's that for basic understanding?

I know your love for Michael, and I understand the desire to have positivity surrounding his name, but I have to say your attacks on those who stray from your standard are uncalled for.

Last edited:

I do not know if it's funny or sad. Let me repeat: 'Why do people here not Understand the basic things? It's unbelievable. "

Where I said you would be obliged to do something?

Where I said you have to lie about something?

Lord, we're talking about a good game where people are giving one star for the more idiots reasons. I just asked for help from those who care.

You know what? Forget it. If the legacy of MJ was up to some fans, there would be no legacy. I'm a fan for a long time. I saw what some fans did with MJ during the Invincible era and how some fans demanded things from him after the trial.

I'm done.

MJStorm I understand where you are coming from. I get frustrated with the fans too. I think they care but have a funny way of showing it. LOL. They tend to complain and whine way too much. Remember when Michael was still with us, they complained and whined about Invincible which was pretty bad since Michael I'm sure was able to listen to all that.

Anyway, the game is very successful and the world is enjoying it with or without the fans support.. Michael wanted to bring joy not only to the fans but the entire world and that is what matters. I got the Xbox version and it is great. My nephew has the WII version and tells me its the best game he's ever had.

Thank You.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back