what are your fav bath products?

I love LOVE caress soap!! I used to love the irresistable apple body wash from bath body works or somethin, but they discontinued it! Was so sad.

I love Biolage Shampoo, and CHI hair silk infusion!!

Right now, I like Bath and Body Works' Coconut Lime Verbena and Midnight Pomegranate shower gels. :D

I like Dove products. They are good products and best of all, they are not expensive, lol

Wish there was a bath in my house... For showering I like a brand called Rituals, and Dove is nice as well, doesn't dry out the skin.

I'm not a fancy bath product person, so I mostly use Ivory body wash or Dove soap :D

I love tryin' out those LUSH products. I don't like all of them, but they're funny anyway and some are really fantastic.

51JzavbT4LL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Amazing soaps.

I always go back to Caress Body Wash products like "Evenly Gorgeous." Makes my skin very soft. Has anybody tried the Bath & Body Works "Japanese Cherry Blossom" scent? I'd love to get that sometime.

@heartbeat
My niece LOVES Lush products, she applied for a job but wasn't hired.

I'm not a fancy bath product person, so I mostly use Ivory body wash or Dove soap :D

Get ready to be shocked, Alanna, but I'm the same :lol: I usually just buy whatever's on sale.We have nasty horrible well water so the bath/shower isn't exactly a sanctuary for me. How can you relax in a tub that's covered in rust from horribly hard water? :/

Get ready to be shocked, Alanna, but I'm the same :lol: I usually just buy whatever's on sale.We have nasty horrible well water so the bath/shower isn't exactly a sanctuary for me. How can you relax in a tub that's covered in rust from horribly hard water? :/

Do you guys have the Body Shop in the US? If I like any fancier stuff, it'd be from the Body Shop....:)

I love using Molton Brown's relaxing yuan zhi bath & shower gel. My mum thinks I use too much so she won't get a new bottle from the back of the cupboard! I just wanna smell nice!! :lol:

Right now I'm using Nivea Sensitive Balance Shower Gel :)

I use Pantene Pro-V shampoo and conditioner, Dove soaps and Axe Body Wash.

41zipnKuYjL._SS500_.jpg

41iwFSh2XSL._SS500_.jpg

These things are amazing, and really affordable. I paid under $10 for both of these, and they've lasted ages! The bubble bath stuff really does make quality bubbles which last quite a while in the tub. The salts add to the aroma of lavender which is guaranteed to soothe your inner suicidal/homicidal urges after that particularly stressful 9 to 5. For best results, make sure you're alone, add candles, bath oils, and new age/light classical music. It is among the best experiences in the world.

AAAAC3AT5LgAAAAAANSVLQ.jpg
pBBW1-3567451v105.jpg
My shampoo and conditioner, from Bath and Body Works' moonlight path collection.

41zhmA%2BgkvL._SS400_.jpg
41-kHBvVn5L._SS400_.jpg
My Saponificio Artigianale Fiorentino Italian-made soap, in Lavender, of course. These soaps are simply delicious. I love them. I've been using them for almost three years now--they are gems. I adore SAF with my soul, and buy no other soap.

31kZ6LYZktL._AA300_.jpg
My moonlight path lavender cream.

Gee, I wonder what my favourite scent is....

I do have a bathtub, but since it requires sooo much water I don't really use it :( But I love all kinds of lovely shower gels, my favourite scent is coconut. Body Shop has this Coconut Shower Cream, I looove it.
Currently I'm using papaya-lemon shower gel from Greenland, the scent is like a candy, I adore it! When you put it on skin the scent is very mild.
I've also fallen in love with XZ's chocolate & vanilla shampoo, oh the smell of my hair afterwards! :D
AAAADJyWC4AAAAAAATAaUw.jpg
618728_0280_0260.jpg
AS7.jpg

i like anything with an orange scent
lots of fruity bubbles please

Thought I 'pop' in here...

Since, my stupid body doesn't even like scented soap or showergel anymore... :beee:
I use Zwitsal :blush: bath gel or Johnson's baby showergel... Its NOT only for babies, you know ;)
I used to love Dove stuff and AXE has awesome 'scents' too... but it feels weird you 'scratch' yourself 'crazy' though...

I use a gel with sea minerals to take care of my "scars' ;D too...

guava_showergel_duo_383x414.jpg

My mother recently ordered this and its great. All natural ingredients and made in Greece. The scent is so fresh and you're not left with residues or itchy skin. I have sensitive skin so I'm always switching bath products and so far I can't complain of the Korres Bath and Body Kit.

Hi everyone i Love Naturally Unique Porducts, they dont test on animals, all made in the uk and are good for all skin types. Naturally Unique is the next big thing google it!

oh right now... I'm using AXE Marine again... I just love the scent... :D
and I found COOL shampoo with Peter pan and Hook on it ;) Okay, it's 'Zwitsal boys' shampoo :blush:
I don't like the 'regular' shampoo though... Too yucky and your hair gets 'greasy' too fast again...

L'Occitane :)
When MJ stayed in Four seasons hotel Tokyo, It is said that he used L'occitane amenity :)

L'Occitane :)
When MJ stayed in Four seasons hotel Tokyo, It is said that he used L'occitane amenity :)

Yes..I heard he used L'occitane amenity...but I have not tried it...I need to try it.
I wonder how is L'occitane...did you try it before?

Back