Your Favourite Perfume?

Alyssa

Proud Member
Hey i thought it would be a good idea for us to share our favourite perfumes!! :wild:
Heres my top 3! :)
1. DKNY- Woman
2. Dior- Miss Dior Cherie
3. Emporio Armani- Diamonds

My all time fave is:

Bright Crystal, by Versace - I wear it all the time!

I also like a lot Flora, by Gucci and

Weekend, by Burberry! :)

That's a nice question.
I've just 2 favorites:

1. CK: Obsession for men

2. Jean Desprez: Bal à Versailles

well, it's not a perfume but my current, most fave scent is Jo Malone's Nectarine Blossom & Honey Cologne.

I always wear Chanel's Mademoiselle. Have done so for years, but more and more often I smell it on other women and that kind of bugs me as it is my signature scent and I would like it to be a bit unique. Oh well... I must look for something less wellknown I guess.

I did have a weird experience once in the library when a very old man that was sitting on the same enormous table as I was slowly moved closer and closer to me and remarked when he ended up on my lap almost: 'you smell so delicious I want to sit near you'. I guess being complimented on smelling good is really nice, but this was bordering on the creepy territory for me...

I do like Chanel perfumes. My favourite evening one is Chance, my favourite day one is Coco Madamemoiselle.

203%20boss%20femme.jpg
:D

White Diamonds by Elizabeth Taylor
Romance by Ralph Lauren

I have a lot of Bath and Body perfumes like Japanese Cherry Blossom and Twilight woods, they always get me with their sales. Last december it was by 3 get 3 free i got so many perfumes with the lotions, I'm set for a few years lol

I also want to try chanel #5 it's so legendary

White Diamonds by Elizabeth Taylor
Romance by Ralph Lauren

I have a lot of Bath and Body perfumes like Japanese Cherry Blossom and Twilight woods, they always get me with their sales. Last december it was by 3 get 3 free i got so many perfumes with the lotions, I'm set for a few years lol

I also want to try chanel #5 it's so legendary

I love Chanel # 5, but I feel like I should at least be 40 years old before it makes sense to wear it. It's so super lady-like, and I still feel like a girl...
Romance is lovely too, but a real winter scent if you ask me, very heavy but great nonetheless.

Currently I'm loving Flower Bomb by Viktor and Rolf, but its so damn expensive! And I used to wear Shalimar by Guerlain.

I did have a weird experience once in the library when a very old man that was sitting on the same enormous table as I was slowly moved closer and closer to me and remarked when he ended up on my lap almost: 'you smell so delicious I want to sit near you'. I guess being complimented on smelling good is really nice, but this was bordering on the creepy territory for me...

:bugeyed :puke:

Does anyone know what Elizabeth Taylor's "Violet Eyes" perfume smells like? I was curious about that one.

I usually get sick of perfumes really quickly, but I absolutely LOVE Eternity Summer by Calvin Klein..I've been using it for 2 years now (I barely last a year before I get tired of a scent) My favourite types of fragrances are citrus, fruit and/or floral...I can't stand oriental or musky scents....

I don't wear perfume since my sense of smell is practically non-existent due to an underdeveloped optic nerve. Wouldn't want to risk getting something that's offensive to other people and not even know it :lol:

I don't wear perfume since my sense of smell is practically non-existent due to an underdeveloped optic nerve. Wouldn't want to risk getting something that's offensive to other people and not even know it :lol:

Oh, I don't know. Sounds like that might be entertaining. :lol:

I dont really have a fave perfume , whatever smells nice i'll wear it

Back