Captain EO won't GO

ukutan

Proud Member
May 6, 2011
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Publicity Department
Oriental Land Co., Ltd.

Captain EO to be a Regular Attraction at Tokyo Disneyland

URAYASU, CHIBA— Tokyo Disney Resort® announced that Captain EO, the Tokyo Disneyland® attraction initially opened for a limited period only, will now become a regular attraction.
Captain EO, which opened on July 1, 2010, was originally scheduled to be offered for a period of one year. However, this attraction – which is widely acclaimed for its sophisticated performance, high level of visual technology, and fantastic special effects, in addition to the popularity of Michael Jackson – has continued to attract guests of all ages. And now, it has been made into a regular attraction to enable even more guests to continue enjoying Captain EO.
With this change, the previous attraction at this location, MicroAdventure! will be closed permanently.

About Captain EO
Re-Open Date: July 1, 2010
(after a hiatus of 14 years since 1996)
Data: Show Duration: Approximately 17 minutes
(film length)
Theater Capacity: 369 seats

Staff: Starring: Michael Jackson
Executive Producer: George Lucas
Director: Francis Ford Coppola

Story: Captain EO (played by Michael Jackson) and his crew find themselves on a dark planet devoid of color. To bring the color back, Captain EO and his friends use the power of their music and dance to fight against the Supreme Leader and her minions.

Note: Captain EO is presented by JCB.

For inquiries from the general public, please give the following contact number:
Tokyo Disney Resort Information Center 0570-00-8632 (9:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.)
Note: From overseas, and from some mobile phones and IP phones, please call 045-330-5211.
# # #
©Disney

What a GREAT NEWS!!!!

ukutan;3374861 said:
May 6, 2011
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Publicity Department
Oriental Land Co., Ltd.

Captain EO to be a Regular Attraction at Tokyo Disneyland

URAYASU, CHIBA— Tokyo Disney Resort® announced that Captain EO, the Tokyo Disneyland® attraction initially opened for a limited period only, will now become a regular attraction.
Captain EO, which opened on July 1, 2010, was originally scheduled to be offered for a period of one year. However, this attraction – which is widely acclaimed for its sophisticated performance, high level of visual technology, and fantastic special effects, in addition to the popularity of Michael Jackson – has continued to attract guests of all ages. And now, it has been made into a regular attraction to enable even more guests to continue enjoying Captain EO.
With this change, the previous attraction at this location, MicroAdventure! will be closed permanently.

About Captain EO
Re-Open Date: July 1, 2010
(after a hiatus of 14 years since 1996)
Data: Show Duration: Approximately 17 minutes
(film length)
Theater Capacity: 369 seats

Staff: Starring: Michael Jackson
Executive Producer: George Lucas
Director: Francis Ford Coppola

Story: Captain EO (played by Michael Jackson) and his crew find themselves on a dark planet devoid of color. To bring the color back, Captain EO and his friends use the power of their music and dance to fight against the Supreme Leader and her minions.

Note: Captain EO is presented by JCB.

For inquiries from the general public, please give the following contact number:
Tokyo Disney Resort Information Center 0570-00-8632 (9:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.)
Note: From overseas, and from some mobile phones and IP phones, please call 045-330-5211.
# # #
©Disney

What a GREAT NEWS!!!!

Cool!

I got to see Captain Eo at Disneyland Paris last year... I saw it in 1991 and was so proud to be able to share it with my daughter in 3D!!!! lets hope Disney take note at other locations!!!!

BTW... When Michael rose out on to the screen.... The reaction was amazing and bought a tear to my eye!!

cool... glad to see MJ's legacy will live on

kermit.gif

Great pictures!!! :wild:

:clapping:

Captain EO won't GO​
May 6, 2011
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Publicity Department
Oriental Land Co., Ltd.​

Captain EO to be a Regular Attraction at Tokyo Disneyland​

:clapping:​

I'm really glad to hear that.
We always can see Captain EO :))

I wanna go to TDL soon!

:clapping: :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

It is at Epcot in Disney World at the minute, I don't know for how much longer though.

Way to go Michael.

Ginviv I love your Thriller baby. Simply adorable!!!

This is brilliant news...........

The fact that Captain EO will be at Disney Resorts for the long term means that now I can make it a goal in my life to get to a Disney Resort and see Michael in 3D!!!!!

I got to see Captain Eo at Disneyland Paris last year... I saw it in 1991 and was so proud to be able to share it with my daughter in 3D!!!! lets hope Disney take note at other locations!!!!

BTW... When Michael rose out on to the screen.... The reaction was amazing and bought a tear to my eye!!

I have just returned from Epcot at Walt Disney World in Orlando Florida and the reaction when Michael rose out on to the screen was exacly the same (about the public and my feelings)

Awesome! That's the way it should be... I hope the other parks follow suit! There is no point in going back to that crappy "Honey, I shrunk the audience thing" modeled after a movie no one remembers anyway.!

I just got back from Disney World and this was one of my highlights. I hope it stays for a long time.

Back