Dangerous Tour Black Leotard?????

Dunno...

Is the youtube foto referring to a rehearsal perhaps?

He's not wearing a black leotard at 3:24. That's just a different jacket with the gold leotard underneath.
But I never saw him wearing a black leotard :)

He's not wearing a black leotard at 3:24. That's just a different jacket with the gold leotard underneath.
But I never saw him wearing a black leotard :)

if He Ever Wore A Black Leotard That Would Ba Amazing :D

I have never seen any of the two before.

I don't think he's wearing a leotard there, he's just wearing black pants.

That was the supebowl performance, I think this outfit is just the same but without the gold bullets etc :)

mj-super-bowl-xxvii-jan-93.jpg

Yea what Deniro said. It's the 1993 Jam outfit (different jaclet) but in the image I fist posted, it's from the Super Bowl performance.Here's a different image, same jacket but with the leotard
MJ-Dangerous-Tour-michael-jackson-7217695-723-993.jpg

Last edited:
Yea what Deniro said. It's the 1993 Jam outfit (different jaclet) but in the image I fist posted, it's from the Super Bowl performance.Here's a different image, same jacket but with the leotard
MJ-Dangerous-Tour-michael-jackson-7217695-723-993.jpg

But Is There Any Video Without The Belt And The Gold Bullets :)

i know there is pictures of him in a photosession wearing a black leotard witha sword or somethin..

He wore the black leotard ONLY in his Herb Ritts photo shoot where his hair is slicked back
and he has a sword. The leotard both gold and Black are modeld after a fencing outfit.

Herb-Ritts-Photos-michael-jackson-7464953-918-1210.jpg

Last edited:
Wow Nice Picture. Too Bad He Didn't Wore The Black Leotard During The Tour :( ;D

He wore the black leotard ONLY in his Herb Ritts photo shoot where his hair is slicked back
and he has a sword. The leotard both gold and Black are modeld after a fencing outfit.

Herb-Ritts-Photos-michael-jackson-7464953-918-1210.jpg

i like this foto!
thank you!

Back