Former Child Star Todd Bridges on Michael

MsCassieMollie

Proud Member
Todd talked about Michael on his latest book "Killing Willis" :)

200d7ja.jpg

aww...Todd Bridges,,those are nice words,,,,thank you for posting..:)

What a wonderful statement. Even back then Michael always had a sense of humor and enjoyed simple pleasures. It is sad that many forgot that and labeled his love for simple and childlike things as something indecent. Thanks for posting this.

Thank you so much for posting this.
It's a really lovely and sweet story.
Michael is always so cute and easy to get fun all the time.

I am surprised no one has commented about Michael singing into the pipes yet!

Todd Bridges starred in a sitcom called Different Strokes back in the 80s

thats so sweet. but who's todd bridge..sorry for my ignorance

Cool. I had the biggest childhood crush on Todd Bridges when "Different Strokes" was on TV. I also admire Todd for the battles he fought & has won so far. Nice story. This also proves Michael singing through a pipe theory at an early stage.

:wub:
souldreamer7

Great words from a person who knows what it feels like to be growing up in the public eye

It's sad that Todd is the last child star of Diff'rent Strokes left. :( It is almost a year since the death of Gary Coleman (May 28th). He was only 42.

I'm glad Todd has gotten his life back together and didn't end up like Gary or Dana Plato. In the 80s watching Diff'rent Strokes who would have thought that in real life Kimberly and Arnold would die before Mr. Drummond? (He's 88).

diffrent.jpg

I knew that Todd Bridges dated Janet and worked with her but I never knew that he knew Michael. Thanks for posting this! :)

Memories like this one are priceless to me.
I imagine Michael being happy in those days.
Thank you so much for sharing.
:dance2:

Nice words from Gary.....its always nice to hear people talk about Mike like this.

Nice story!

But, just because MJ sang around the house singing in to a pipe for FUN doesn't mean he would intentionally do it for a whole song! Especially, when he knew it would distort his voice and made it sound weird! Doesn't make any sense that he would put out any song like that on any of his albums and cause all typed of confusion! lol

This is sweet. MJ loved different sounds and was always experimenting with sound.

nice story! Why is it there so many beautifull storys around and when the trial was there michael was so alone?? i dont understand that.. but its nice to read these storys. And the pipes it made me smile! :D

This is sweet. MJ loved different sounds and was always experimenting with sound.

:yes: That's how I see it as well. Michael was a singer among many things and a singer would be attracted to anything that would enhance/distort your voice. It just seems natural that Michael would figure this out since he really admired & took his art & craft seriously. :)

I didn't know that the two from different strokes died :-( . I loved that show growing up. One of my favorites. That and Webster & dukes of hazzards & a bunch of others. How did they die?

Back