strong message in his songs

Ingelief

Proud Member
I know alot of you dont like the cascios songs. but i want to add some thought. Michael always had strong lyrics, from the songs about the earth to they dont care about us about rights..
In Michael i like Monster because of the strong lyrics in it. About the way the paparazzi almost ruines him.. i like michael strong, i dont know why, but maybe its because i feel the justice behind the songs.
So about Michael, the strongest lyrics with a message is for me Monster. Its maybe not the best song on it, but its strong.

Curius about your thoughts

MJ has a very clear message in many songs. - Espeacilly from Dangerous and forward. (and MITM from bad)
HIStory has som many songs with a good message.

thats really truth and i hope in coming songs that werent released its stays that way. Do you see strong lyrics in Michael the latest album?

I once wrote on Twitter that Michael Jackson sang the truth that the world did not want to hear and I truly believe that.

His inspirational songs are very powerful. The messages they convey are awe inspiring and not only help mankind to take personal responsibility and be better ppl but make you think about the planet we live in and the ppl we interact with. I wish more ppl would give him more credit for these types of songs. He really used his music as a way to motivate ppl to change this world for the better.

His inspirational songs are very powerful. The messages they convey are awe inspiring and not only help mankind to take personal responsibility and be better ppl but make you think about the planet we live in and the ppl we interact with. I wish more ppl would give him more credit for these types of songs. He really used his music as a way to motivate ppl to change this world for the better.
So true....:agree:

For me this is a strong message

"Everybody say that time is borrowed
And hanging down your head
just ain´t no god
And if you dare to rise above tomorrow
Just give yourself a chance
Fight the circumstance
Rise and do it again"

I don´t like that killing is a solution to keep the animalpopulation under control.
There are other solutions.

"Only god could decide
Who will live and who will die
There's nothing that can't be done
If we raise our voice as one

They've gotta hear it from me
They've gotta hear it from you
They've gotta hear it from us
We can't take it
We've already had enough"

I sign petitions, make comments on youtube etc and often use Michaels lyrics because the strong message in it

A reason why i love MJ's songs so much is...
He's able to make AMAZING songs...without using violent therms...and swear words...

i just love all of his songs, i think every song has it's own message, sometimes you just have to read between the lines...

LOVE YOU MICHAEL

He has some extremely powerful songs. Many that overwhelm me to tears. Michael had a message and a mission to bring forth and the way he did this was through his music. He's incredible.

im glad that you feel that way, i also think weve had enough is really strong
dont see other artist do it like this

"In the back" for me.
Lyrics and melody are so powerfull...
We feel pain and deep sorrow in this song.

I agree. Michael had a lot of messages he shared with the world through his music and even not through his music. Personally, I find a lot of the HIStory album prophetic. Michael definitely had a message and a mission.

history for me too, and maybe new releases after the 05 trial like monster, but i hope there will be alot more ;D

Back