Website that takes letters to Forest Lawn?

Rhilo

Proud Member
Last year I got to know about a website that takes fan mail to Forest Lawn, but I didn't save the URL.

Does anyone know about this site, and whether they still take mail from fans there?

A kind member from MJFC offered to take something I did to Michael's resting place last June. I'd like to be able to do that this time as well.

Sorry if this is the wrong section, but I see a lot of sections missing.

I am going to Forest Lawn on June 25 and like I did last year, I would be honored to take letters from fans who can not be there.

My email is admin@mjjstreet.com

The last day for receiving emails is Tuesday 21 June

Moonstreet you are such a beautiful person...you took a letter for me last year ...thank you so much for being you..:hug: I will prepare something and e-mail it to you. Thank you again. To the OP..thank you for starting this thread,

Moonstreet thank you so much for your generosity. I was wondering if I could send something handmade/written to be taken?

Last time I sent a big box with handmade cards (each one inscribed with a poem), candles, stuffed toys and Sunflowers. This time I plan to do something small and simple, but still handmade because I feel it's more personal and loving than an email. Let me know if you are okay with that. :angel:

xthunderx2
:huggy: aww your welcome

Rhilo
Well it depends on what you are planning to send. Im travelling from Ireland so I have limited space to take things, which is why emails or letters are best. I agree handmade items are more personal but with limited space I have to be specific on what I can take with me. Hope you understand :huggy:

I was thinking of an A4 sized card/booklet, with 5-6 pages. It will be flat, and not thick or heavy.

Rhilo
That sounds fine, just be careful about time. Depending on what country you are from, it can take up to 10 days for post to arrive to me. Email me admin@mjjstreet.com and we can arrange details

Ingelief

To answer your question, no one other than the Jackson family can actually enter the Mausalum to the exact location where Michael is. Everyone else can only go to the cementry and be OUTSIDE the mauselum.

This will be my second visit to Forest Lawn. I was there last year on June 25 as well. Im not sure about the details for this year. Last year the staff at Forest Lawn had a special area for the fans to leave flowers. Im sure if you search google for Forest Lawn Michael Jackson Fans June 25 2010 you will find lots of photos.

The "Sunflowers for Michael" probably has the best bets right now to get things taken inside. Simply because they order flower arrangements from the florist shop and those do get taken inside with your messages.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_134700266558710
^^That's the facebook group.

Make a small donation for the flowers and send your physical letter here:
MAIL CARDS TO:

Sunflowers for Michael
P.O. Box #778
Glendale, CA 91209
(USA)
And of course thank you to everyone who offers to bring the letters to the terrace. Unfortunately the only way your letter, card and flowers get to Michael currently, is to buy flowers from their florist (and pay a placement fee- buying a single rose will still result in it being outside, been there, done that, lol).

If you bring flowers and letters without going through their store, they WILL be left outside on the patio.

I honestly don't know know if anything from the flood of cards and letters with get taken inside.
I've been to Forest Lawn four times and it gets more difficult with each time. Personally I would avoid the 25th and go in the morning of another day, when the place isn't crowded. I think my heart would shatter into a million pieces if I had to face Forest Lawn the way it looked last year on the 25th.

Going on another day means you can actually sit there in peace and quiet at least by the door and nobody will bug you.

Last edited:
Oh whatever, look, I am going to Forest Lawn, someone asked about sending a letter to Michael, and out of the goodness of my heart I offered to bring that letter.

Gaz, is it any wonder that I dont come here, cos when I do I get a slap in the face.

The offer still stands, anyone who wants me to take their letter to Forest Lawn, email it admin@mjjstreet.com

Ingelief
your welcome

Moonstreet, I just thanked everyone who DOES offer to take a letter. I know what that means to people when someone takes their letter to Forest Lawn.

And of course thank you to everyone who offers to bring the letters to the terrace. ...

The whole situation in Forest Lawn continues to be difficult. While Michael is one of the most misunderstood people ever, he is also one of the most beloved. Unfortunately the whole Forest Lawn scenario is not really helpful to many.

Many people are simply not even aware that their mementos and flowers are standing outside in the wind and rain. There are even fans that play the helpful fairy there. One of my friends pretty much goes by there every morning straightening out the patio with love, just to be able to do something.

Last edited:
I am going to Forest Lawn on June 25 and like I did last year, I would be honored to take letters from fans who can not be there.

My email is admin@mjjstreet.com

The last day for receiving emails is Tuesday 21 June

Awww Moonstreet! Thats sooo kind of you. You took something for me last year, I still have the pics you sent me! :wub:
Thanks sooo much. If you dont mind could I send something again this year with you?
:)

Oh whatever, look, I am going to Forest Lawn, someone asked about sending a letter to Michael, and out of the goodness of my heart I offered to bring that letter.

Gaz, is it any wonder that I dont come here, cos when I do I get a slap in the face.

The offer still stands, anyone who wants me to take their letter to Forest Lawn, email it admin@mjjstreet.com

Ingelief
your welcome
What happened moon.. who did that to you ?
I searched the thread and didntt find anything wrong ?

Just see replies thanking you or replies giving more options to help the fans.

Last edited:
Moonstreet - THANK YOU!!! I'll get in touch with you. Time is a concern for me as well, so I'll get down to it this week.
Sorry, you were made to feel bad about the whole thing by another member. You are only doing everyone a favor out of kindness, and I appreciate it a lot.

That is just so generous of you moonstreet! I would love to get to go to Forest lawn someday...

Moonstreet, i sent you an email for Forest Lawn. Just wanted to say thankyou soooo much for this. It means so much to us. Also just letting you know that your inbox is full and it wont let other people PM you. lol.
thanks again :)

Back