Sean Paul

Hicci

Proud Member
Anybody else here who is a fan of Sean Paul? He is my second favourite artist (only behind Michael of course) and is, in my opinion, the greatest dancehall artist of all-time and in the top 5 for greatest Jamaican artists of all-time. He fully deserves the Grammy awards and others he was won in his 10+ year career. My favourite song of his is 'Like Glue'.

Here is a list of the many artists he has worked with:

DMX, Mr. Vegas, Dutty Cup Crew, Baby Blue Soundcrew, Kardinal Offishall, Jully Black, Spanner Banner, Beenie Man, Lady Saw, Shaggy, Brian & Tony Gold, Will Smith, Rahzel, The Neptunes, Chico, Sasha, Debbie Nova, Mark Ronson, Ce'Cile, Busta Rhymes, Farenheit, Tony Touch, R.O.B.B., Jay-Z, Spliff Star, Beyonce, Blu Cantrell, Mya, Fatman Scoop, Crooklyn Clan, Ziggy Marley, Kool & the Gang, Fabolous, Daddy Yankee, Wayne Wonder, Nina Sky, Tami Chynn, Carlos Santana, R. Kelly, Akon, 50 Cent, Snoop Dogg, Rihanna, Keyshia Cole, Pretty Ricky, Da'Ville, Eve, Mr. Evil, Estelle, DJ Khaled, Missy Elliott, Elephant Man, Marcia Griffiths, DJ Felli Fel, Flo Rida, Pitbull, T-Pain, Keri Hilson, Zaho, Jay Sean, Lil Jon, Chris Brown, Chino, Busy Signal, Sean Kingston, Nelly & Bob Sinclar.

sean-paul.jpg

I like Sean Paul very much. Each time he released a video, it was a fare since we were all waiting to see which dance moves were going to be displayed. I love Beannie Man but he can sometimes be too vulgar. Sean makes me smile. I know he came out with something not too long ago that wasn't that well received here? Do you know what he has been up to lately?

I like Sean Paul very much. Each time he released a video, it was a fare since we were all waiting to see which dance moves were going to be displayed. I love Beannie Man but he can sometimes be too vulgar. Sean makes me smile. I know he came out with something not too long ago that wasn't that well received here? Do you know what he has been up to lately?

Since he released Imperial Blaze he released a mixtape called 'The Odyssey Mixtape'. He has also since then appeared on songs from the artists Chris Brown, Keri Hilson, Jay Sean, Nelly and Mya. He worked with Shaggy and other Carribean artists on a track for the Haiti relief fund. There are rumours that he will release a new album this year.

But the worst of the news is that he shaved off his braids :eek:

Maybe it was about time to lose the braids. they are not popular anymore. But I wonder how his head will look clean shaven. It seems like he would be kind of a peanut head :lol:. Oh well, he's still a cutie - pie anyway. :D

I hope his new stuff is blazing. I really like his work.:)

Maybe it was about time to lose the braids. they are not popular anymore. But I wonder how his head will look clean shaven. It seems like he would be kind of a peanut head :lol:. Oh well, he's still a cutie - pie anyway. :D

I hope his new stuff is blazing. I really like his work.:)

This is what his hair looks like now :p

SeanPaulVersion1Mohawk-JonathanMann-1.jpg

Ahh, thank you.

At first I was like, "Peanut head". But on looking further, I could only think :naughty:.

:girl_happy:

Back