Never-before-seen Michael Jackson’s photos revealed!!!!!

knigofpop

Proud Member
Not sure how new this is... it's the first time I read anything about it and other than this, I can't find any more info but it does sound interesting! Hope I'm ok to post this... sorry if not x x

Source http://www.webwire.com/ViewPressRel.asp?aId=139046

Fifteen years ago Michael Jackson played a memorable one-off concert in Brunei on July 16th, 1996, to celebrate His Majesty Hassanal Bolkiah’s 50th birthday. The Sultan arranged this private show in his own personal ’playground-courtyard’ (Jerudong Park Garden, Bandar Seri Begawan) inviting 4.000 special guests only, making the event very rare and exclusive in the mind of every Michael Jackson fan and collector.

After 15 long years, a special issue of MJJMAGAZINE is being released worldwide featuring never-before-seen official photos of the rehearsals, the private visits with the Royal Family and the show itself. All the material comes from the MJJ Productions archives where it was treasured since then. Dozens of selected pictures, amongst hundreds available, are presented to the readers together with comprehensive captions revealing an intimate King of Pop, meeting and entertaining some of his best friends.

"We felt this anniversary was the right time to unveil this precious material; the 15th is also known as the crystal recurrence and we really wanted to crystallize this event by paying tribute to the only artist who was able to make you fly by walking on the moon", said magazine editor.

’MJJMAGAZINE - The Michael Jackson Magazine’ (ISSN # 1755-7410) reaches today thousands of fellow MJ fans in every corner of the planet making it an undeniable successful monothematic publication.

but we can't seen the pictures?

Back