2011 project Dangerous 20th + Invincible 10tha anniversary!!!

lada

Proud Member
Michael Jackson - Dangerous 20th + Invincible 10 th anniversary!!!! What do you think about it?? :)) Are we going to make some petition for this?? :))

4CD set - 50 songs!!! Ower 4 hours of music!!!

Disc 1 - Dangerous clasic album, 14 songs

Disc 2 - Dangerous again (Dangerous outtakes album)

1, Bumper snippet kid
2, Monkey business
3, Work that body
4, If you don´t love le 4:30
5, Serious effect
6, Happy birthday Lisa
7, She got it
8, For all time - version from the original Dangerous session
9, Do you know where your children are
10, Planet Earth

Disc 3 - Invincible clasic album, 16 songs

Disc 4 - Invincible again (invincible outtakes album)

1, Another Day (2001) (Michael Jackson, Lenny Kravitz) Michael Jackson Feat. Lenny Kravitz
2, Cheater (2001) (Michael Jackson // Fred Jerkins III, Rodney Jerkins) Michael Jackson Feat. Fats New version of the original song from 1987 Recorded for the album INVINCIBLE (2001)
3, Chicago 1945 (2001) (Michael Jackson, Steve Pocaro // Rodney Jerkins, Fred Jerkins III, Norman Gregg) Michael Jackson New version of the original song from 1987 Recorded for the album INVINCIBLE (2001)
4, Get Around (2001) (Michael Jackson, Rodney Jerkins, Fred Jerkins III, LaShawn Daniels Michael Jackson Outtake of the album INVINCIBLE (2001)
5, Maybe We Can Do It (2001) (Michael Jackson, P. Diddy, Rodney Jerkins) Michael Jackson Supposed to be an outtake of the album INVINCIBLE (2001)
6, Shout (2001) (Michael Jackson, Teddy Riley, Claude Forbes, Roy Hamilton, Samuel Hoskins, Carmen Lampson) Michael Jackson Outtake of the album INVINCIBLE (2001) Replaced by You Are My Life (2001)
7, Kick It (2000) (Michael Jackson, Rodney Jerkins, Fred Jerkins III, LaShawn Daniels, Norman Gregg) Michael Jackson Outtake of the album INVINCIBLE (2001)
8, Do You Want Me (2000) (Michael Jackson, Sisqo, Dru Hill) Michael Jackson Feat. Sisqo and Dru Hill
9, Do You Love Me (2000) (Babyface) Michael Jackson
10, Angel (1999) (Babyface, Michael Jackson) Michael Jackson

The probelm is Monkey Buisness, For all of Time, Another day, and cheater have ben released.

There's no way Sony will start to do this with only 6 months left in the year. Isn't this year meant to be the Off The Wall reissue?

Never ever will they release so many unreleased songs at the same time :glare:

Billyjeanplxiv;3410818 said:
The probelm is Monkey Buisness, For all of Time, Another day, and cheater have ben released.

I don´t think it´s problem, they would be released again on another compilation, but For all time was released only in 2008 version (there is 1991 version laked on internet), Cheater in 1987 version (it´s demo, but there is finished version from 2001) Another day in 2009 version (thede is 2001 version laked on internet) BTW. Planet Earth and Shout was also released, but they would be good tracks for compilation like this.

Of course, Sony sucky, they are producing just 80´s shits for general public :))

KingMikeJ;3410854 said:
There's no way Sony will start to do this with only 6 months left in the year. Isn't this year meant to be the Off The Wall reissue?

No it was canceled, but Thriller 25 was also released 3 mounths later, after december 2007 :) The only reason why Sony won´t release it is, that they are making from Michael just 80´s icone, just to draw away from destroying Michael´s career after 1998.

I personally think there should be a 25th release and a 50th.. not a 10th, 20th. Them years are nothing special to be honest. There will end up being too many re-issues and less demo's from that era.

They need to be special.

what about history outtakes? :p (wheres the 15th. anniversay!)
personally ive liked the dangerous & invincible era the most, so it would be even more interesting to hear _unheard_ outtakes.

Invincible 50th release :-D ok, I´d like to listen it at the age of 69, good idea :)) But I understand, 10th and 20th aren´t as important anniversary like 25, 50 ar 100 for example :) It´s something like 30th anniversary of Off the wall or 30th anniversary of Destiny and Triumph, all supposed compilations were sheduled. But I don´t think there wouldn´t be 10th and 20th anniversary of Invincible and Dangerous anyway, apeart from, the name of the compilatiou can be different... it would have been great present for Michael´s fans, much better present than "Michael 2009" with 3 fake songs and 7 degraded songs.

I hate it when I see an exciting thread title, then open it and feel hooked =/

Don´t hate!!!!!!! It´s easy... All you need is LOVE!!!!!!! :-D Love is important (MJ) :-D

To be honest I dont think we should push for a release of a album that is already availble to the public.

I Have said this before, i really think they should consider a album based on the Demos of Michaels biggest songs!

What the world really needs is a Michael Jackson Live Album............

Back