dewey is in the HOT SEAT!

StaceyMJ

Proud Member
1. Aside from MJ who is your favourite artist?

2. Do you like to go shopping?

3. Have you ever been to England? If so, what did you think?

Re: msdeweydiva is in the HOT SEAT!

1. Aside from MJ who is your favourite artist?
Janet Jackson. Truly. Both she and Michael are 2 sides of the same incredible music coin.

2. Do you like to go shopping?
I used to love to go shopping at our local mall when I was younger, but now I'm like...I don't wanna walk through this mall anymore. I love to shop online.

3. Have you ever been to England? If so, what did you think?
I have never had the pleasure of crossing the pond to England. But I'd love to! Even more so with the Royal Wedding news coverage.

Where is your favorite place to go when you want to be alone?

I go to my bedroom, close the door and lie down on my bed. I'll look out the window or sometimes, fall asleep. :D

No, no, no Ashtanga! Not meaning to ignore you at all! I have not had any problems. It's very convenient especially during the Christmas season.

It varies, depending on the Christmas gift list. Books. A bottle of BAV recently. ;) I buy regularly from Amazon. Shoes from zappos.com Always from established, reputable stores. Even though I couldn't buy the "All in Your Name" mp3 yesterday. :(

It varies, depending on the Christmas gift list. Books. A bottle of BAV recently. ;) I buy regularly from Amazon. Shoes from zappos.com Always from established, reputable stores.

:wild:

Even though I couldn't buy the "All in Your Name" mp3 yesterday. :(

:better:

Me too. :(

You are a person who spends a lot? :fear:

What's the coolest thing you've ever bought? :wild:

Well, maybe when I was younger, I spent money quite a bit. Not so much now. Coolest thing? Hmmmm. Michael related, maybe the Opus or the Artist of the Decade Award (20 years ago)

Non Michael related...my house!

Well, maybe when I was younger, I spent money quite a bit. Not so much now. Coolest thing? Hmmmm. Michael related, maybe the Opus or the Artist of the Decade Award (20 years ago)

Non Michael related...my house!

;)

Opus... I have and it is wonderful. :wild:

Do you have any a rare item of Michael? :wild:

Have you seen Michael live? :shifty:

Never got to see Michael live, but I have seen Janet twice in concert.

I have the original Thriller album, a popup Dangerous CD, the unedited version of the HIStory CD, a red cover of Invincible...a red vinyl 45 record...probably the rarest is the Artist of the Decade Platinum Edition award I mentioned...only 1000 made...it's numbered and signed :wub:

I'd love to have one of his fedoras. :girl_sigh:

Never got to see Michael live,

:(

but I have seen Janet twice in concert.

Very cool. :wild: What tour? You like it?

I have the original Thriller album, a popup Dangerous CD, the unedited version of the HIStory CD, a red cover of Invincible...a red vinyl 45 record...probably the rarest is the Artist of the Decade Platinum Edition award I mentioned...only 1000 made...it's numbered and signed :wub:

You have precious things! :wild:

I'd love to have one of his fedoras. :girl_sigh:

Me too. :wub:

What is it about your house that helped you decide to buy it? (I'm a Realtor :D so I love anything to do with Real Estate)

Well, I've had the good fortune to buy 3 houses in my life...the first one was built from the ground up, my second one was my dream home (3 bdrm/split, family room/dining room, 2 car garage,) and the 3rd one was bought out of necessity. I'd love to have the money and time to completely renovate the one I'm in currently...but, I'd need to win the lottery.

OMG, blowing the dust off this thread...Questions for me anyone? Please hesitate minimally.

* cough cough *
*snap* ;D

Hello there msdeweydiva :ciao:

How have you been?
How is the weather there?

Reading up on your latest post... How is the renovation going on your house?
:cheeky:

Welcome back to the HOTseat, Hun :clapping:

Hi Daryll!

I'm just dandelions, thank you. The weather in Central Florida today is summer-like, reaching 90 degrees. :sun: And no reno on my house after all this time since it's impossible to win the Lotto and I took up juggling since yesterday. :laugh:

:dancing:

:kite:

{Don't mind me. Just waiting for Xscape.}

Hiya :ciao:

What is your favourite film ?

What is your most favourite song of all time ?

What has Been your most favourite theatre show ?

Hi SkystheLimit! With all the excitement of LNFSG, I've neglected your questions. I'm sorry.

I cannot choose a favorite Michael album. I love all of them. It makes me crazy to even try. :laugh: Thriller holds a special place in my heart because that's when my love affair with Michael began. He never knew about our ongoing romance, but he might know now.

I'm a BAD Era girl. :wub: I love the music, the videos, the tour, Moonwalker. He was 30 and I was 20 and...I would've run away to Neverland with him in a heartbeat. :D

I love Italian and Mexican food; anything with rice.

I hope a meeting would go something like this:

And :hello: MJJ_4 All Time!

Favorite films include Gone With The Wind, To Kill a Mockingbird...

All time favorite song...:thinking: It's impossible for me to choose one. I love all kinds of music.

I've never been to a theater production! A good reason to go to New York, someday. :yes:

:violin:

(If I'm this smitten over the first single, I'm gonna be completely drunk in love on May 13. Just sayin')

You can call me dewey MJFam, msdeweydiva is so...formal. :girl_curtsey:

:snorkle:

Back