Karom Is In The HOT SEAT

ginvid

Proud Member
:hiya:

Are you a morning or night person?
Autobots or Decepticons?
What was your favorite childhood television program?
Are you a collector of anything?
What is usually your first thought when you wake up?
What do you usually think about right before falling asleep?

1. I am so not a morning person! Totally night :D
2. Never been a big fan of Transformers,i don't even know the difference :lol:
3. Um well when I was like 3 there was this cartoon about a little dragon and his animal fiends who fought this evil snowman. It was called Tabalooga and I think that was my favorite
4. Not really, I do have a tiniy collection of MJ stuff. I did use to collect napkins.
5. It's either 'leave me aloneeee! I wanna sleep!' *groan* (when I have to wake up early and go to school) or 'that was such a wonderful night!' *sigh*
6. Usually it's Michael :)

Hi Karom :D

1. When did you first become a fan of Michael?

2. Which countries would you like to visit?

3. What other artists apart from Michael do you really like?

4. Do you like horror films?

1. Sadly that only happened after he died :(
2. I'd like to see Greece, Italy, Germany and France and soooo many others it would take too long to say them all :p
3. Artists as singers? I like Queen, The Beatles...I like older music in general :D
4. Do I like horror films...hm depends on the movie...I don't like those chainsaw massacre ones where a psychopat slaughters the whole town

My real name is Romana :)

I usually don't have time for breakfast as I prefer sleeping longer and not eating :lol: but when I do it's usually milk and cereal

I honestly have no idea...I know last song I listened to was Hold my hand but I didn't play it, I heard it at the mall :D

What was the first MJ item you bought?

And what was the last?

First is a popcorn special magazine with 14 posters and last is a Mj biograhy book with a documentary :D

I'm shy but you can't tell...I put on a very outgoing façade but I actually lock myself in a shell till I know you better :D

I'm perfectly at ease on stage :p as a matter of fact I like being on stage

What? No I have no idea :lol: what are you talking about?

What's your favourite ... of all time?

1. Song
2. Album
3. Film
4. Music video
5. Book

Song: that would be very hard to tell, I have so many and it depends so much on my mood...right now I gotta say Come Together :p

Album: Bad

Film: The Lord Of the Rings

Book: another tough one since I read a lot...um Winnetou

The origin of my name? Well it's Latin and it means "roman girl" but in Hebrew I think, it means strong, that's why my parents chose it :D

No romana isn't the same thing as Romania :p

my favorite place? Er don't know...where I live :lol:

Hi there,

what is your greatest dream for your life?
do you have a pet?

Hm at the moment my dream is to be an actress :D

no unfortunately I don't have a pet anymore :(

The origin of my name? Well it's Latin and it means "roman girl" but in Hebrew I think, it means strong, that's why my parents chose it :D

No romana isn't the same thing as Romania :p

my favorite place? Er don't know...where I live :lol:

:lol:

Thanks! ;)

Hm at the moment my dream is to be an actress :D

:wild:

And you're already preparing for it? :shifty:

No problem :)

well if by that you mean that I'm exercising acting then yes all te time, if you mean that I'm following a special university then no as I haven't finished highschool yet :p

Well when I make a fruit salad I usually don't throw any tomatoes in so I'll go for veggie :lol:

Back