3. "Name your Top 10 Favourite Cartoon characters of all time"

4. "What's your favourite collection?"

5. "What are you most proud of right now?"

1. "What's your favourite manga/anime?"

2. "If you're married, where would like to go on your honeymoon?"

3. "Name your Top 10 Favourite Cartoon characters of all time"

4. "What's your favourite collection?"

5. "What are you most proud of right now?"

1. I love Naruto, Bleach, Shuffle!, Negima, Love Hina oh man, there's lots I just love.

2. I wanna go to Japan for my honeymoon.

3. Donald Duck, Pumbaa, Spongebob Squarepants, Hinata Hyuga, Tigger, Peter Pan, Homer Simpson, Naruto Uzumaki, Baby Poof and Orihime Inoue.

4. I love collecting MJ memorbilia, books and DVDs.

5. I'm proud of right now are the Boston Bruins won the Stanley Cup last week. Also I'm proud to be an artist right now.

meat or vegies?

what's your fave drink?

who in this world would you like to meet (Michael not included haha)?

1. Mainly meat, I just love poultry actually. I couldn't eat veggies.

2. Ice Tea

3. There's so many I wanna meet. I think my top choice Stephanie Sheh (Voice Actress)

Pop > :ciao:

You draw... right? How long have you draw? It was difficult to learn to draw?

Yes I can draw. I don't recall how long, I guess for a long time I guess. No, but I do need to get better work on fingers and hands, I haven't perfected them yet.

Very cool. :wild:

You work... with drawing?

Have you created some character for your drawings?

You've accidentally double posted, well I don't have a job for drawings I don't draw for work, I draw for fun, you mean OCs (original characters yes I have.

Here they are
Sarah_and_Aki_Team_Canada_by_Prince_of_Pop.jpg

Plus I'm marrying one of them and is....

request___do_u_be_my_wife___by_loves7-d3hzouq.jpg

* This is not my drawing, it's a drawing I requested.

PoP;3421591 said:
You've accidentally double posted,

Yes! My computer was crazy. :doh:

PoP;3421591 said:
well I don't have a job for drawings I don't draw for work, I draw for fun, you mean OCs (original characters yes I have.

Here they are
Sarah_and_Aki_Team_Canada_by_Prince_of_Pop.jpg

Plus I'm marrying one of them and is....

request___do_u_be_my_wife___by_loves7-d3hzouq.jpg

* This is not my drawing, it's a drawing I requested.

Wonderful! :wild: I know there are a lot of comic books with this style of drawing (Japanese?), here in Brazil we call "mangá", I do not know how you call in the United States. :unsure:

You never thought one day be part of these magazines? Drawing for these magazines? You draw very well! :wild:

Ashtanga;3421981 said:
Yes! My computer was crazy. :doh:

Wonderful! :wild: I know there are a lot of comic books with this style of drawing (Japanese?), here in Brazil we call "mangá", I do not know how you call in the United States. :unsure:

You never thought one day be part of these magazines? Drawing for these magazines? You draw very well! :wild:

Well called them "manga" too. Well I never thought about drawing for magazines, all I want is to be an artist. Just wanna show poeple my work.

:wild:

You can not ignore his talent! I hope you get there and not give up... never!!! :wild:

Yeah speaking of it, a few of my work has been ignored, like my drawing of the Bad Tour Opening, it always been ignored and it pisses me off like I've been ignored in life.

They are, the fact is I got no replies re. My Bad Tour Opening drawings, but that isn't the only problem with my drawing, some of the members who criticized my first drawing Blanket.

Well they should learn give my art and me some respect, if they do that to me again like before, I'll do the same way at them.

Hello Pop,
First of all, I found it so cute that you started your own Hot Seat thread asking questions you wanted to answer :)

Next I have to say that your drawing posted in this thread is the only one I've seen and its very pretty. Please continue to draw. Remember how Michael has always inspired and urged us to "train and cultivate your talent." He would want you to keep practising, keep improving and keep believing in yourself. All his life he kept doing what he knew was right, no matter what others did or said about him or his choices or his work.
I can understand it hurts when an artist's work is not appreciated, but don't let other people's opinions disappoint you. Use their critisizm to improve your work and keep doing better and better and one day everyone will appreciate your creativity and hard work. And even if they don't appreciate, you keep being true to yourself and please DON'T EVER give up on your talent and passion. Its a gift from God and you should be grateful and proud of it :)

And please don't ever try to be bad to others if they are being bad to you. This is not what Micahel has taught us.
So all the best, take care and go bring joy to the world with your art :)

-L.O.V.E,
Ankita,
India

Last edited:
Hello Pop,
First of all, I found it so cute that you started your own Hot Seat thread asking questions you wanted to answer :)

Next I have to say that your drawing posted in this thread is the only one I've seen and its very pretty. Please continue to draw. Remember how Michael has always inspired and urged us to "train and cultivate your talent." He would want you to keep practising, keep improving and keep believing in yourself. All his life he kept doing what he knew was right, no matter what others did or said about him or his choices or his work.
I can understand it hurts when an artist's work is not appreciated, but don't let other people's opinions disappoint you. Use their critisizm to improve your work and keep doing better and better and one day everyone will appreciate your creativity and hard work. And even if they don't appreciate, you keep being true to yourself and please DON'T EVER give up on your talent and passion. Its a gift from God and you should be grateful and proud of it :)

And please don't ever try to be bad to others if they are being bad to you. This is not what Micahel has taught us.
So all the best, take care and go bring joy to the world with your art :)

-L.O.V.E,
Ankita,
India

That's real sweet. I refuse to give up on my drawings, I do love when my art was appreciated and yes it does hurt when my work was ignored and I get angry at times. I just ignore criticism, since I hate it so much, I just ignore them and get to whatever I wanted to do. I know you mean well that I should do back like what they did to me, I'm a lover, but I'm a fighter too, I have to fight back, like if MJ haters says BS about Michael and can't accept the truth I have to fight back for Michael. I'd rather defend him. I'm gonna continue my work, in fact I've just done with the latest drawing. I can't show it yet until the time is right.

I SHALL CONTINUE DRAWING!

Good to hear that you'll continue to draw :)

Yes, I'm a fighter too, I have been a warrior figthing for Michael for 20 years and I will not give up until we win!

What I meant by 'not being bad to people who are being bad to you' is that you must not stoop to their level to prove your point. Keep your dignity, say and do what is right, correct them, fight, BUT as Michael has said, "Let Love be your weapon to overcome any evil."

Do it all not with bitterness and hatred in your heart but a power and force of L.O.V.E so strong that it changes their hearts and minds to see the truth.
All the best!

:)

Love always,
Ankita

Good to hear that you'll continue to draw :)

Yes, I'm a fighter too, I have been a warrior figthing for Michael for 20 years and I will not give up until we win!

What I meant by 'not being bad to people who are being bad to you' is that you must not stoop to their level to prove your point. Keep your dignity, say and do what is right, correct them, fight, BUT as Michael has said, "Let Love be your weapon to overcome any evil."

Do it all not with bitterness and hatred in your heart but a power and force of L.O.V.E so strong that it changes their hearts and minds to see the truth.
All the best!

:)

Love always,
Ankita

Well I don't mean I'm gonna treat them bad for what they treated me, I'm just saying I'm fighting back for it. I have to stand up for myself and I can't back down. I'm not a bitter and hateful person. I do have a good heart. I do have my own issues not just by them and by MJ haters, but my hissy fits. I've been having involving hockey, but I'm done with the hissy fits for now since my favourite team won the Stanley Cup.

You're right about what Michael said that I should continue to love. Those reminds me of the Star Wars thing about "the force" and "don't go to the path of darkness" and as well as the anime I've seen, they've taught me so well as much as Michael taught us.

Since you supported me for my talent, you should check out my DeviantArt page and see my work.

Hey PoP :ciao:

I found you on the HOTseat now too. :D

Indeed, there will always be haters so don't bother and just shine brighter.

Anyway, I love your drawings.

So let's make this HOTseat HOT again, hey!

Can you list all your OC's you created?

Have you 'written' or is it 'drawn' any comics yet?

Can you post your 'deviantArt' page here so I could check it out too.
(y)

Hey PoP :ciao:

I found you on the HOTseat now too. :D

Indeed, there will always be haters so don't bother and just shine brighter.

Anyway, I love your drawings.

So let's make this HOTseat HOT again, hey!

Can you list all your OC's you created?

Have you 'written' or is it 'drawn' any comics yet?

Can you post your 'deviantArt' page here so I could check it out too.
(y)

Well here are my OC's as of now: Sarah Kiss, Aki Fusato, Paula Simmons, Jenna Ryder, Erica Zuzic, Monica Viscom, Terri Viscom, Tiffany Lee Wensink, Su Yung Xhang, Neewa Estevez, Kayla Viscom, Danica Cummings, Stacey Lepage, Aaloka Jayasura, Kim Soul Yi, Anya Fedorov, Marlena Kowalska, Cedric Lewis, Jeanette Gorchek, Bruce Patterson, Leona Kiss, Jody Ryder, Aquana, Sundara Lukarm, Hinata Kiss, Cameron Kiss, Michael Fusato and Pia Lewis. There are others like Yuki Shiryoku, Kori Niwakayuki, Yuji Shiryoku, Moose and Sui Terumi for Naruto and I also have Lucille for Adventure Time.

I've drawn a few comics like "Yuki scares Dani", "I'm a Married Man" and "April Fools". I also co-work with another artist ComancheSamurai for the comic "Bounty Hunting Enemies", but after the cover and the first page, the story hasn't progressed unfortunatelly.

http://www.prince-of-pop.deviantart.com Enjoy my work.

Sorry I took long, I didn't know at the time.

Last edited:
Back