Estate: takes action Over Crank Call *UPDATE Pg 6*

KingMikeJ

Proud Member
The Michael Jackson estate has dropped the hammer on the man who famously crank called MJ in 2007 ... claiming he has NO RIGHT to sell the recording because it contains MJ's REAL voice.

The call was made by legendary prankster Ralphige -- who has fooled the likes of Donald Trump, Paris Hilton, and Chris Brown.

During the MJ call, Ralphige pretended to be Akon ... and he teased Michael about molesting children. MJ claimed Ralphige was NOT talking to the real Michael Jackson ... but merely an impersonator.

Now, the MJ Estate is acknowledging that the King of Pop REALLY WAS was pranked -- because they've threatened to sue Ralphige for selling the recording on his website for 99 cents a pop ... without permission from MJ's camp.

The threat worked -- because Ralphige's site is down ... but the prankster sees a silver lining ... telling us, "The letter, if anything, it at least proves to the doubters that the prank call is real."

He adds, "I am afraid the estate is not aware Michael personally gave me permission to release the phone call. This is something that I am sure will be discussed in the near future."

http://www.tmz.com/2011/07/04/micha...e-and-desist-takedown-letter/#comments-anchor

Here is the full version not on TMZ:

Last edited:
Re: MJ Estate -- REVENGE Over Famous Crank Call

Liar.

I don't believe for one second that MJ would've given this asshole permission to broadcast this cruel prank.

^I don't believe that either. I can't wait for the Estate to shut this shit down.

Is it just me or does it sound like Michael knows that it isn't Akon? The way he talks at the start and the questions he asks suggest he knows it is a prank.

This is the sickest thing I've heard, absolutely.

He knew it wasn´t Akon from the start, and specially after he asked him where they met the last time.

They should really take this guy as a torturer in a prison or somewhere. He is really a twisted individual. The fact that people found this funny shows how fucked up is our society. I hope someone sue his ass and shut him down. Idiot.

Cruel sad man.

moodyblue97;3426881 said:
He knew it wasn´t Akon from the start, and specially after he asked him where they met the last time.

I believe so too. I think MJ end up laughing at them ;D
But I don't think he gave them permission, that's obviously a lie.

Michael knew he was being pranked and played along (looking to buy a diamond? LMAO Michael!) until the allegations were brought up. That's when they stepped the line. It was unnecessary and cruel, and serves them right now to be challenged legally.

Again, I wish the Estate would do something about the Aaron Carter stories.

MJ knew it was not akon he ask him those question, HA ha ha ha to them and know those sorry creep want to sell the crop,
Sad sad sad,

Im glad the estate is doing something bout this, but i wish they did something bout the aaron carter crap.

Michael knew he was being pranked and played along (looking to buy a diamond? LMAO Michael!) until the allegations were brought up. That's when they stepped the line. It was unnecessary and cruel, and serves them right now to be challenged legally.

Again, I wish the Estate would do something about the Aaron Carter stories.

What do you want the estate to do without blowing this whole thing wide open? and all who don't hear will hear
Cater is saying he did not say anything like that, so on till a tape come out of him saying MJ gave him drugs, MJ estate have to play watch, we on the other hand know what cater have been saying.

What do you want the estate to do without blowing this whole thing wide open? and all who don't hear will hear
Cater is saying he did not say anything like that, so on till a tape come out of him saying MJ gave him drugs, MJ estate have to play watch, we on the other hand know what cater have been saying.

A statement of some sort criticizing the media, I know they can't do anything legally. Their public letter, coupled with fan opposition is what prevented Discovery from running the autopsy program. The letter from the Estate went a long way, as it was soon after that the program was cancelled.

^I don't believe that either. I can't wait for the Estate to shut this shit down.

Is it just me or does it sound like Michael knows that it isn't Akon? The way he talks at the start and the questions he asks suggest he knows it is a prank.

Not just you, definietly... it's pretty obivious that Michael's not buying it.

I never knew of Michael finding any thing about child molestation allegations funny. It's amazing the things people want to lay at Michael's feet yet I think they would be best to sweep around their own. Would he find a prank phone call funny? Possibly since I think that he has said he did them also. But, the content of the prank is a different matter.

It is good that they shut this down. Who knows when they started working on this? But, it should remind people that sometimes things are going on behind the scenes that we aren't aware of. Because the Estate hasn't rushed with a public statement doesn't mean they haven't done anything towards the A. Carter story either. While a public statement hasn't been made, they also haven't been defending him either.

sounds like him. it also sounds like he's suspicious right from the start but plays along until the allegation crap

My God...Always something.

They will never leave him alone.

I am glad the estate put a stop to this mess.

I hope they sue this guys ass. If they hadn't made that comment and would have had something that is actually funny to make Michael aware (if he wasn't already) that that wasn't Akon. Probably then Michael would have said ok you can air this, because he always likes a good rak.

This isn't a good prank. This is just a sad person trying to be funny.

I never knew of Michael finding any thing about child molestation allegations funny.
This is why I think he would never give permission to release the phone call :yes:
Who do they think they're kidding? :doh:

A statement of some sort criticizing the media, I know they can't do anything legally. Their public letter, coupled with fan opposition is what prevented Discovery from running the autopsy program. The letter from the Estate went a long way, as it was soon after that the program was cancelled.

Wast of the estate time, OK probably waiting for estate to play defence and then start up this whole negative crop again.
Estate open there mouth and this thing all over the place, we on the other hand can do what we plant and see how thing play out.

Wast of the estate time, OK probably waiting for estate to play defence and then start up this whole negative crop again.
Estate open there mouth and this thing all over the place, we on the other hand can do what we plant and see how thing play out.

I suppose writing to Discovery channel, and helping to get the program cancelled was also a 'waste' of Estate time then.

In case you weren't aware, the Estate's objective is not only to raise money for the beneficiaries, but also preserve Michael's legacy.

He knew right away. I'm listening to it, haven't gotten to the allegations part, but Michael is aware he's being pranked.

So far he's spent the whole time just making up stuff back at the pranker, turning it around.

edit: Just got to the allegations part, Michael says "Yeah", "You're hilarious", pissed off-like and then hands the phone to the person next to him.

At the end is that Michael putting on a voice or someone else talking?

At the end is that Michael putting on a voice or someone else talking?

Yes, I believe it's Michael speaking in a different accent to throw them off gaurd. He was quite good at accents. He does a great job of imitating Joe Jackson's voice in the Glenda tapes, and also as the mayor in Ghosts.

I didn't think it was Michael at the end....i thought it was the same person that answered the phone. Maybe i'm wrong about that. Prank calls are supposed to be funny...that wasn't remotetely funny, it was nasty.

Last edited:

Wow lucilla i love that video thanks for posting. Yep the voice sounds the same!

He knew right away. I'm listening to it, haven't gotten to the allegations part, but Michael is aware he's being pranked.

So far he's spent the whole time just making up stuff back at the pranker, turning it around.

edit: Just got to the allegations part, Michael says "Yeah", "You're hilarious", pissed off-like and then hands the phone to the person next to him.

I don't think there was a "person next to him". Listen to the first few seconds here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoszPv5mwCs

Must have saved him a bit of money too, he was his own secretary. ;)

Yes, I believe it's Michael speaking in a different accent to throw them off gaurd. He was quite good at accents. He does a great job of imitating Joe Jackson's voice in the Glenda tapes, and also as the mayor in Ghosts.

It's him ;D
He put the same voice here when he was 16 years or something http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoszPv5mwCs

I agree :yes:

lucilla, That video was so cute, thanks for sharing ;) :D

Back