ANIME Thread

PoP

Proud Member
Country
Canada
I like to discuss about anime with you guys, because I wanna share my favourite anime like Naruto, Love Hina, Dragonball Z, Bleach, Ai Yori Aoshi, Shuffle!, Negima! and many more. Come one you Anime loving fans discuss away. You can post pics and videos too like I do all the time. You can discuss about conventions as well.

This is the mascot of Anime North
eduardoavenir028po.jpg

My favourite anime, remastered! -cries- I never thought I'd see the day!

Glad you're on board. Here's a pic from "Eureka Seven", I've been watching the DVD recently.

eureka-animestocks[com]-64.jpg

I'm also gonna add some funny and cute clips of the same anime. I love it.

[YOUTUBE]VyE8DIbMDn0[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]0Rdf_PlbzGE&[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]E0s9GaqBZdg&[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]8qzYW4jV3Tc&[/YOUTUBE]

SAILOR MOON
la_in_love_by_orenji__chan.gif

You know, Kunihiko Ikuhara was the same person who directed Sailor Moon and Revolutionary Girl Utena. Brilliant bloke, for sure! I absolutely adore Sailor Moon--gah, such great memories from my childhood. ?

Also, from Utena:

Last edited:
I used to love "Sailor Moon", haven't seen it in a long time. Here's the anime I strongly loved at the same time listening to MJ while reading or watching it.

"Love Hina"

lh19-9.png

lh19-70.png

lh19-87.png

lh2-71.jpg

lh13-100.jpg

lh14-34.jpg

lh18-70.png

What's wrong with watching anime and listening to music at the same time? That's what I love to do and besides when I listen to Michael's songs it's like I'm listening to they characters theme or as a background.

My favourite girl from "Sumomomo Momomo"

sanae+nakajima.jpg

39078_1455482840069_1623281494_1063579_165898_n.jpg

547343603_228db4aef2_o.jpg

Last edited:
ouji_sama_by_iheartmichaeljackson-d499mjj.jpg

Touga Kiryuu and Utena Tenjou. The pose is directly taken from the scene where Utena has a picture of her and Touga framed--they're sitting on a park bench. I was too lazy to draw that park bench, so I painted the background black. It's not the best job I've done, but it's my first time drawing both characters like this. I still can't get over the fact that someone thought this was "improper." I'm stumped. Anyway, I stand by my art.

ouji_sama_by_iheartmichaeljackson-d499mjj.jpg

Touga Kiryuu and Utena Tenjou. The pose is directly taken from the scene where Utena has a picture of her and Touga framed--they're sitting on a park bench. I was too lazy to draw that park bench, so I painted the background black. It's not the best job I've done, but it's my first time drawing both characters like this. I still can't get over the fact that someone thought this was "improper." I'm stumped. Anyway, I stand by my art.

There's nothing improper about the painting you. That was nicely done. Really.

Anyways.

Naruto_Shippuuden_219-057.jpg

This is nearly a NaruHina, I haven't seen the recent Shippuden episodes because I wanted to see NaruHina on there and I haven't heard anything NaruHina related recently because I took temporary leave from Naruto Forums, but I decided to come back there next week. Still I wanted NaruHina to happened as an official couple in Naruto.

Here's one of my favourite manga artist working on my favourite character.

[YOUTUBE]aI_TcmLuKwg[/YOUTUBE]

@ PoP: Thank you! :D

By the way, I never implied there was anything wrong with watching TV and listening to music at the same time, I just meant to say I'd personally find it a tad difficult to focus with both playing at the same time.

@ PoP: Thank you! :D

By the way, I never implied there was anything wrong with watching TV and listening to music at the same time, I just meant to say I'd personally find it a tad difficult to focus with both playing at the same time.

I know some people can't do things at the same time, unlike me, it's my part of being entertained. Like if there's a scene with Shinobu from Love Hina I play "Man In The Mirror" or Naru I play "Smooth Criminal".

194464-shot0006.png

103850-dokuro_chan08.jpg

193833-shot0001.png

193458-shot0011.png

I love that anime.

Boy haven't been here a while. I've grown in love with this anime around last week and still am. "Freezing". It's really good, I saw those OVAs and wooooo boy. Phew.

Too bad I can't show them here, since they're......uh...I'm too embarrassed. I can show a pic or two.

freezing-episode-6-fundoshi-anime-image-gallery-010.jpg

I think she's flirting...:shifty:(*What a flirt)

Freezing-Special-05-06.jpg

Nice form

Freezing-Special-03-09.jpg

Okay okay that's enough

Freezing-ova-06-04.jpg

THE LIGHT! THE LIGHT! DON'T GO INTO THE LIGHT! AAAH! MY EYES! MY EYES!

Last edited:
NEXT NARUTO SHIPPUDEN MOVIE COMING SOON IN JAPAN

road_to_ninja____naruto_the_movie__by_theuzumakichan-d4tki6i.jpg

Yep. I heard there's gonna be another Shippuden movie coming up. Suprisingly Naruto's parents Minato (4th Hokage) and Kushina Uzumaki may appear in the movie and look what else Naruto and Hinata jacket's were undone, coincidence? They even say Hinata and Ino's personality changed.

I also heard that the movie will come out in Japanese theatres on July 27th.

I can't wait for the next couple of years or so to see it English Dub.

Last edited:
[YOUTUBE]EAImjj3dKMM[/YOUTUBE]

Well Well Well. Looks like someones in love.

143331.jpg

I WIN! I WIN! I WIN!!! I finally collected the entire Naruto seires on DVD at last. It's been a long 4 years.

348479.jpg

Last edited:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NARUTO

naruhina32_03_1.jpg

naruhina32_03_2.jpg

naruhina32_03_3.jpg

naruhina32_03_4.jpg

naruhina32_03_5.jpg

Woah! hahahaha When did this happpen!?
I never read the manga, so I'm sure I'm wayy behind, but I'd like to know when this happend please.
I'm sure I didn't miss anything up till now cause I'm actually waiting for the latest episode.
I know that Hinata confessed her love to Naruto when she tried to save him from Pain.
However, I have never seen this happen lol This is part of the original sorty line? :S I don't think the manga has fillers..does it?? lol
Moreover, the fact that Hinata has short hair here, Its definitely not from Shippuden so I'm confused lol Help.....

Woah! hahahaha When did this happpen!?
I never read the manga, so I'm sure I'm wayy behind, but I'd like to know when this happend please.
I'm sure I didn't miss anything up till now cause I'm actually waiting for the latest episode.
I know that Hinata confessed her love to Naruto when she tried to save him from Pain.
However, I have never seen this happen lol This is part of the original sorty line? :S I don't think the manga has fillers..does it?? lol
Moreover, the fact that Hinata has short hair here, Its definitely not from Shippuden so I'm confused lol Help.....

Well this is a doujin that is fanmade created by keroyon jima, it's not an original story line and this isn't on filler. So your correct, I believe it's from the original Naruto era. There's is a site you can check out keroyon jima's translated doujin.

http://www.cinnamonstars.com/naruto/

I used to go on there all the time. You gotta see the one with "Together With Sasuke".

^ Oh I see. Thats really cool as the drawings look so perfect and all.
Thanks for the link, I'll check it out :)
I always wished that Naruto liked Hinata instead of Sakura. They are perfect together!
I also like the way Hinata acts when Naruto is around lol Its so cute! Just like in your Siggy lol

^ Oh I see. Thats really cool as the drawings look so perfect and all.
Thanks for the link, I'll check it out :)
I always wished that Naruto liked Hinata instead of Sakura. They are perfect together!
I also like the way Hinata acts when Naruto is around lol Its so cute! Just like in your Siggy lol

Yeah I wanted them to be together, I remember when Sakura confessed to Naruto like Hinata did, it makes me sick, I like Sakura, but I don't think she's right for Naruto anyways. Everytime I see Naruto and Hinata together, they make me happy and I always squeal like crazy. I mentioned a few times that, they saved me from depression that I have.

When I found the gif, I thought I used it for here, but when I was in Naruto Forums, I did the opposite there, I use Michael av and my own sig I created. I should tell you that a couple of years ago I ordered 2 Hinata plushes (1 for myself and 1 I sent to Michael's resting place at Forest Lawn), I got a Naruto plush for Christmas the same year. You know I can't believe the 166th episode of Shippuden when Hinata confessed her love to Naruto aired the day before the 1st anniversary of Michael's death.

I have some NaruHina drawings if you're interested in seeing them on my page.

^
Yeah I wanted them to be together, I remember when Sakura confessed to Naruto like Hinata did, it makes me sick, I like Sakura,but I don't think she's right for Naruto anyways.
Ughh! I remember that episode. Its the one where she (Sakura) wanted to kill Sasuke all by herself right? I didn't like her at all then, cause she was being fake. I understand why, but I still didn't like it cause she has no right to mislead him in that way. It made me smile when Naruto told her to stop it cause he knewshe was faking.

Everytime I see Naruto and Hinata together, they make me happy and Ialways squeal like crazy. I mentioned a few times that, they saved me fromdepression that I have.
Awww, I totally agree!! They look adorable together, and it makes me laugh how Naruto is so oblivious to her affection for him lol Speaking of that, I didn't like one thing. Now that Naruto KNOWS Hinata loves him to death (thanks to that Pain incident). Why hasn't he done anything about it?? I think they should haveshown him say something to her after that. Even if it was something like"Thank you for everything you did for me, but I don't love you in thatway" cause we know that he loves Sakura (sadly). OR he should have even realized that SHE is like right girl for him. She is the one who put her life at stake for him (NOT Sakura). I don't know why the writers of Naruto didn't show anything about it. I certainly hope they do so.
I'm sorry to hear about your depression, and I understand what you mean. Sometimes the things we are attracted to can greatly help us when we are stressed out. Naruto is just one of those things. This is one show that can bring out so many emotions out of you. You laugh, smile, cry, and jump up and down in excitement (not literally lol) through this show. It’s like you enter a different world all together and drift away in it. I sometimes really wished that it was real.

When I found the gif, I thought I used it for here, but when I was in Naruto Forums, I did the opposite there, I use Michael av and my own sig Icreated. I should tell you that a couple of years ago I ordered 2 Hinata plushes (1 for myself and 1 I sent to Michael's resting place at Forest Lawn),I got a Naruto plush for Christmas the same year. You know I can't believe the 166th episode of Shippuden when Hinata confessed her love to Naruto aired the day before the 1st anniversary of Michael's death.
Oh its quiet a coincidence that the episode aired right before Michael's death anniversary and It's really nice of you to send a plush to his resting place. I bet Michael would have loved watching Naruto considering the kinds of things hewas into. I wouldn't be surprised to know that he actually watched it or knewabout it at least.

I have some NaruHina drawings if you're interested in seeing them on mypage.
Sure, I would love to :) By your pageyou mean your profile here on Mjjc right?

Last edited:
paradise_bliss;3637205 said:
^

Ughh! I remember that episode. Its the one where she (Sakura) wanted to kill Sasuke all by herself right? I didn't like her at all then, cause she was being fake. I understand why, but I still didn't like it cause she has no right to mislead him in that way. It made me smile when Naruto told her to stop it cause he knewshe was faking.

Awww, I totally agree!! They look adorable together, and it makes me laugh how Naruto is so oblivious to her affection for him lol Speaking of that, I didn't like one thing. Now that Naruto KNOWS Hinata loves him to death (thanks to that Pain incident). Why hasn't he done anything about it?? I think they should haveshown him say something to her after that. Even if it was something like"Thank you for everything you did for me, but I don't love you in thatway" cause we know that he loves Sakura (sadly). OR he should have even realized that SHE is like right girl for him. She is the one who put her life at stake for him (NOT Sakura). I don't know why the writers of Naruto didn't show anything about it. I certainly hope they do so.
I'm sorry to hear about your depression, and I understand what you mean. Sometimes the things we are attracted to can greatly help us when we are stressed out. Naruto is just one of those things. This is one show that can bring out so many emotions out of you. You laugh, smile, cry, and jump up and down in excitement (not literally lol) through this show. It’s like you enter a different world all together and drift away in it. I sometimes really wished that it was real.

Oh its quiet a coincidence that the episode aired right before Michael's death anniversary and It's really nice of you to send a plush to his resting place. I bet Michael would have loved watching Naruto considering the kinds of things hewas into. I wouldn't be surprised to know that he actually watched it or knewabout it at least.

Sure, I would love to :) By your pageyou mean your profile here on Mjjc right?

I never seen the episode, I have the 50th volume that has the moment.

Naruto is one of the very main reason I wanna escape from reality. I have a vision that I dreamed for 5 years that I would do a Bad Tour tribute with the characters from Naruto (1st show- 5 characters and 2nd show I will add a few more) which I've mentioned in one my blogs. We all waited since then for Naruto's response to Hinata's confession for which I hope to be soon. About a few months before Michael's death, I predicted that Hinata will confess to Naruto and then what happened on Ch. 437? My prediction was right.

I always wanted to share Naruto with Michael, I wanna show him NaruHina moments including the moment on episode 148. Then I wanted to go to Anime North in Toronto because now I wanna share all that with Michael in heaven, when I go there I wanna dress as Michael in the Bad Tour gear and bring my NaruHina plush with me. I've included them on my recent fanfiction when we go back in time to go see Michael's Bad Tour in Rome.

I'm sorry I should've mention it, you'll go to my deviantArt page. http://www.prince-of-pop.deviantart.com/

I never seen the episode, I have the 50th volume that has the moment.

Naruto is one of the very main reason I wanna escape from reality. I have a vision that I dreamed for 5 years that I would do a Bad Tour tribute with the characters from Naruto (1st show- 5 characters and 2nd show I will add a few more) which I've mentioned in one my blogs. We all waited since then for Naruto's response to Hinata's confession for which I hope to be soon. About a few months before Michael's death, I predicted that Hinata will confess to Naruto and then what happened on Ch. 437? My prediction was right.

I always wanted to share Naruto with Michael, I wanna show him NaruHina moments including the moment on episode 148. Then I wanted to go to Anime North in Toronto because now I wanna share all that with Michael in heaven, when I go there I wanna dress as Michael in the Bad Tour gear and bring my NaruHina plush with me. I've included them on my recent fanfiction when we go back in time to go see Michael's Bad Tour in Rome.

I'm sorry I should've mention it, you'll go to my deviantArt page. http://www.prince-of-pop.deviantart.com/

Wow, great prediction! I just checked out your art page. You are really good, I love how neat and colourful your drawings are and some of them make me chuckle cause you have some humour going on there. Great work, I really enjoyed going through your drawings.
I think you have interesting dreams, I am sure Michael would have loved it!! He loved creativity :)

Last edited:
Wow, great prediction! I just checked out your art page. You are really good, I love how neat and colourful your drawings are and some of them make me chuckle cause you have some humour going on there. Great work, I really enjoyed going through your drawings.
I think you have interesting dreams, I am sure Michael would have loved it!! He loved creativity :)

Thanx. Most of them where MJ inspired. I know Michael will love my drawings, even my :shifty: Hehehehe. I really wanna tease him about anime girls.

lol :p

I can't wait for the next episode!! sometimes I want to read the manga to see whats going to happen next but I don't know what chapter I am at right now lol My brother reads the Manga and keep spoiling it for me lol

Back