MJ Forever Tribute/ MJJC Statement / Estate statement / Fan letter pg51/ GLE put on administration

ivy

Proud Member
For the last few weeks MJJCommunity maintained a neutral position towards Michael Forever Tribute due to our love and respect for Katherine Jackson. August 15th developments and the announcement of Kiss as an act in Michael Forever Tribute left us no choice but to voice our concerns.

As many of the fans had already made it clear, the timing of the concert during the middle involuntary manslaughter trial of Michael Jackson and the steep and questionable pricing / charity donation were also some of our major concerns as MJJC. Although we are happy to see any artists do a tribute to Michael, we weren’t quite satisfied with the caliber of the artists announced. However nothing was more troublesome than the involvement of Gene Simmons (Kiss) who in multiple statements mentioned that he believed Michael Jackson to be guilty of molesting kids.

There’s no justification for the involvement of Gene Simmons in a tribute that’s supposed to honor Michael and where his kids will be present, as Gene Simmons said “ There’s no question in my mind he molested those kids. Not a doubt.” (Classic Rock Magazine Interview), “Michael's children...none of whom are biologically his” (Gene Simmons Facebook) and alleged that Michael took underage boys to Brazil (Dean Blundell Show). Furthermore just the announcement of his participation once again brought all these negative statements to the main focus of the media. Global Live Events are guilty of not doing their homework and once again helping to drag Michael’s name through the mud. This is not something we need especially not right before the trial of Conrad Murray.

We want to make it known that we as MJJC do not support Michael Forever Tribute for the above mentioned reasons. We urge the fans not to attend and make a statement to the organizers to show that we aren’t happy about the conditions of this tribute and how the memory of Michael is treated.

Sincerely

MJJCommunity.com

Re: MJJCommunity Official Statement about Michael Forever Tribute

Bravo!!!!! THANK YOU

Thank you, Ivy, though I beg to differ on the love and respect part....

All I have left to say is, "A man wrapped up in himself makes a very small bundle." Benjamin Franklin

"He that is of the opinion money will do everything may well be suspected of doing everything for money."-Benjamin Franklin

Thank you Gaz , Ivy..I too support this statement.

I also support this statement, thank you. BTW I think it's fair and very respectful.

Thank you, MJJC, for your stance on the Tribute concert, and for this excellent statement. I hope the statement travels to other fan-boards, for the sake of honoring Michael's legacy in the future, as it SHOULD be (and that Tribute concert is obviously NOT it.)

Re: MJJCommunity Official Statement about Michael Forever Tribute / Tribute discussion

I support this too.

Re: MJJCommunity Official Statement about Michael Forever Tribute / Tribute discussion

As MJJC it's important for us to remain respectful to Katherine and other artists while we voice our unhappiness. We wanted to be as fair and as balanced as possible.

Very hard not to support.

Great statement.

You have my full support too. This is no way to honour Michael.

As MJJC it's important for us to remain respectful to Katherine and other artists while we voice our unhappiness. We wanted to be as fair and as balanced as possible.
I can see where you are coming from, and why it took MJJC so long to take an offical side in this mess.

Thank you so much! I support this statement 100%.

Proud to be a member of this community - thankyou

Thank you for the statement and not supporting this so called tribute. But to be honest Global Live was not the only one agreeing to sign G. Simmons, so did K. Jackson.

:clapping: thank you so much

OMG Yes, I too support this statement! I just read about Kiss (Gene Simmons) being part of the tribute on FB and I was shocked. If others thought our concerns from the very start were over the top... Well, maybe now u can understand the reasons why?! For it's just keeps gettin worst and worst...this so called tribute. What an insult to MJ's memory to invite Gene Simmons!

Since the other thread is closed... think this Rasmus is real? From the concert FB page (also, weird that the believers want a tribute, don't quite get it) :

Capture-3.png

And here's his Fb page :

Capture1-2.png

We don't support this tribute to Michael, and us not supporting it is a real tribute to him!

Thankyou MJJC!

you can use this thread for any tribute related discussion , we just started this one because we didn't want the statement get lost in page 130 of other thread.

Since the other thread is closed... think this Rasmus is real? From the concert FB page (also, weird that the believers want a tribute, don't quite get it) :

Capture-3.png

And here's his Fb page :

Capture1-2.png

I posted this in the other thread:

"There is a fake now posting on the tribute Facebook page, saying over and over again how great this thing will be with Kiss and "who cares about Michael Jackson's sexual orientation". If you look at that guy's page, he must be new on Facebook, he doesn't have a picture and the only page he has on his Facebook page in the Activities and Interests is the tribute page. Now, of course, I'm wondering if he is someone from Global Live trolling the page saying very disrespectul things (or maybe it's Gene Simmons?) Wouldn't surprise me."

And now I just saw this comment posted on the Fans against Michael Forever Tribute Facebook page:

Hey I'm now officially part of your gang.. my comment has been removed on the tribute page yaaayyy!!! I was commenting on this fake Rasmus guy about not bothering about what he says cause he was only there to pr the tribute since his fb profile is empty and his only 'interest' listed is the tribute... and I got erased! LOL
23 minutes ago

So if saying that about this guy on the tribute page means your comment will be deleted, what I said might not be far from the truth ...

Re: MJJCommunity Official Statement about Michael Forever Tribute / All Tribute discussion

Is there a chance this can be stopped or they will be removed from the line up? I am scared to think what could happen and giving someone like Gene Simmons the opportunity to hurt Michael. I don't trust him at all.

Re: MJJCommunity Official Statement about Michael Forever Tribute / All Tribute discussion

Now I have truly heard EVERYTHING. KISS in a concert that is supposed to be honoring Michael's memory. What world am I in??? I'm honestly and completely speechless at this point!

BEN
It is "sarcasm" - against the tribute, they are trying to cause more anger against it with there sarcastic comments_ not promote it LOL

I doubt that ... what fan, even if they want to be sarcastic, would post over and over again "who cares about Michael Jackson's sexual orientation" in the context of what Gene Simmons said about Michael?

Back