I Love Glitter Wearing On My Eyes :) So do you?

rockstar

Proud Member
pass years that i'm fan of MJ i wears glitter closthes i wear glitter on my eyes & faces

& i wear closthes gltter too :D :jump:

i just have to say this again I LOVE GLITTER I LOVE GLITTER i wrote song call glitter too :lol:

I wear glitter on my eyes and pretty much wherever I can. I have these awesome glitter eyeshadows from Claire's--they're meant to be applied for fun, and I do love them. I usually put them over my regular eyeshadow for added effect. I also have this Bath and Body Works glitter mist, from their 2011 Halloween Collection. It's very inexpensive and definitely a fun thing to wear. =)

I wear glitter on my eyes and pretty much wherever I can. I have these awesome glitter eyeshadows from Claire's--they're meant to be applied for fun, and I do love them. I usually put them over my regular eyeshadow for added effect. I also have this Bath and Body Works glitter mist, from their 2011 Halloween Collection. It's very inexpensive and definitely a fun thing to wear. =)

that's coo
that you have Halloween make up

i have store like that call Claire's too we don't have it anymore know we have call Ardene know :yes: on the weekend there was sale happen i brought some glitter eyes makeup & 2 nailposh they're glitter tooo :)

I LOVEEEEEEEEE glitter!! :)
I could stare at it for ever! its sooo pretty!
I wear it on my lids as often as I can. But ye know what annoys me is when I get fall out, and my face is sparkling like a wee glitterball :lmao:

pass years that i'm fan of MJ i wears glitter closthes i wear glitter on my eyes & faces & i wear closthes gltter too :D :jump:i just have to say this again I LOVE GLITTER I LOVE GLITTER i wrote song call glitter too :lol:
thats cool!!!! keep rockin the glitter:)one of my girls wears a bit, havent tried it myself.

i love all that
more sparkles the better
i love the little barry M pots

Back