MJJC Conrad Murray Trial Coverage – Exclusive Partnership with Larry Nimmer

ivy

Proud Member
In our quest to bring most current news and commentary from the Conrad Murray trial, MJJC is happy to announce that we are planning an exclusive partnership with Larry Nimmer. This partnership aims to bring daily videos from the court as well interviews ranging from legal experts including Thomas Mesereau to fans. Watch MJJC for further announcements and details.

Example of Larry Nimmer’s reporting from the preliminary hearing can be found below.

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/XFK5LKGxQzU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Huh? Wasn't he the guy who sided against the estate in the Fake Heal The World case?

I don't like this guy...

Memefan;3463607 said:
Huh? Wasn't he the guy who sided against the estate in the Fake Heal The World case?

I don't like this guy...

Yes, and then he refuted his initial story after receiving new information which, in my view, shows him as a true professional. And his documentary was one of the rare positive and well-researched documentaries out there.

^^^Well lets hope that this time he will get his information first, which a true journalist should do, before coming to a conclusion. However, I am glad he did realize he was in error.

Thanks for the information.

His video re the Arvizo's and Neverland was amazing and showed Michael in a wonderful light.

Ya know I would have forgiven Murray if he had told he made a mistake and it was pure accident. Even Michael himself was a forgiving man, but for Murray to deny his part in this is just making me angry. He is digging his own grave.

This is something I've been hoping would happen. We've now got someone on our side giving a more balanced view compared to the media's portrayals.

Memefan;3463607 said:

I don't like this guy...
Co-sign!

He's an opportunist. He didn't get anything out of his alliance with Howard Mann and Company, so now it's back to the fans. LOL!

Do your thing Larry, I'll be watching from the back of the room.

i don't agree with some of the people he put in the videon, but still i trust that he will tell us what realy going on on that trial.

Don't worry guys, remember we will also have TMez on board, so we can easily see if Nimmer is being true.

^^Yes. Thank God we have people like TMez in the world, and it is good that he still stays connected to the issues relating to Michael. Did not see the video by Nimmer, so I cannot say much about that.

I like Larry's reportages and video. He spoke respectfully about Michael and his documentary about Arvizo case one of the best i've ever seen. May be some of his recent words sounded odd, but I hope he'll do the good job for MJJC

^^Yes. Thank God we have people like TMez in the world, and it is good that he still stays connected to the issues relating to Michael.

TMez is a wonderful person and above all he's a decent man.

We also have to do our part. We should be careful with our comments. We should stick to the facts and not to what we think about Conrad. We don't know if Conrad's attorneys will have people going to forums to check what we say and then work it out in favor of Conrad in court, just like Casey's attorneys did.

f.y.i. Casey Anthony: How social media tweaked defense strategy

Read more: http://www.miamiherald.com/2011/07/14/2318478/casey-anthony-how-social-media.html#ixzz1VoCGSUOe

Well most of what we write here will definitely not help Murray's case, and we have know since 09 that the defense, media, and other strangers have been browsing on the forums, so this is not news to us.

Guys,

Larry's involvement will purely be about bringing all the case details to you, he is also friends with TMez and will be bringing daily updates via video interviews with him on all the happenings for the days proceedings.

Thanks

Gaz

Collaboration Larry with TMez and daily updaits with his comments sounds very interesting! Hope it cannot be much perfect.....
Thanks Gaz

Guys,

Larry's involvement will purely be about bringing all the case details to you, he is also friends with TMez and will be bringing daily updates via video interviews with him on all the happenings for the days proceedings.

Thanks

Gaz

Thanks for that info!

ivy;3463606 said:
In our quest to bring most current news and commentary from the Conrad Murray trial, MJJC is happy to announce that we are planning an exclusive partnership with Larry Nimmer. This partnership aims to bring daily videos from the court as well interviews ranging from legal experts including Thomas Mesereau to fans. Watch MJJC for further announcements and details.

Example of Larry Nimmer&#8217;s reporting from the preliminary hearing can be found below.

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/XFK5LKGxQzU" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="390" width="640"></iframe>

Ivy, this is great. I met Mr. Nimmer both in Los Angeles in June and in Chicago in August and he is a very nice man. I believe that when he was initially hired to film Neverland during the trial he was just doing his job; however, as time progressed, he soon started to realize and understand how Michael was mistreated and targeted by the media. He truly seems to be an advocate for Michael. I think this is great. He will no doubt report with integrity. Thank you much.

Guys,

Thanks

Gaz

This is great Gaz. Thank you. As I responded to Ivy, I met Mr. Nimmer and he is a very nice man. I believe he will report with integrity and to have Mr. Mesereau providing input also...well you really can't get better then that. :dancin:

So day 1 and no Larry posts yet? I agree his documentary was fantastic you can tell he's and honest person and nice to Michael, most importantly he is very informative and seems to know his stuff. Where will we see Larry's videos?

Back