MJJCommunity Announcements And Service Updates Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys,

Here will keep you all up to date with the latest happenings in MJJC, from announcements and statements to any technical updates and upgrades that we might need to implement, here in this thread you the members of MJJC will be aware of all that is going on.

And what better way to start this with a nice new addition to the forum style, yep MJJC has gone all red so why not check out Smooth Red. And please by all means let us have your thoughts.

Regards

Team MJJC

Hello all

Check the brand new look of MJJCommunity www.mjjcommunity.com - I do hope you enjoy what I feel is one of my best works to honour Michael, I have so much development still planned for it why not have a look around.

Please by all mean's let me know your thoughts.

Thanks - Gaz

Guys I've now added a like icon for you to use in threads (y) to type it simply do the same as Facebook (open brackets "y" then closed brackets)

MJJCFam,

To make you all aware, I have decided to downgrade the MJJC server to save on costs and find a better fit to our current traffic levels.

We will as usual experience some downtime whilst the move is happening which I will of course advice you here in this thread in due course when that will be.

Regards
Gary

I have now lifed the ban on TMZ articles, this change is for discussion purposes only, MJJC does NOT support TMZ and how it operates.

Guys - today I have embarked on simplifying the board again to make things a little easier, gone are the around the world sections (all threads moved to the We Are #MJJCFam section) I have also removed the separate Janet, Paris and Jackson Clan sections bringing back 2300 Jackson St (again all threads moved to that one section) lastly I have also stream lined the History section moving threads from the News Archives to their respected year in a combined News and Discussion section, also gone is the controversy section with all posts moved to the T&T section.

So now there is less forums and more ease of use to go where you need to.

I will of course continue to monitor all sections to see if further simplicity can be had.

Oh and btw all forums are available for all groups irrelevant of general member or donator member - clearly the changes I was trying didn't work thus I have now returned things to as previously.

Cheers
Gaz

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px 'Helvetica Neue'; color: #454545}p.p2 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px 'Helvetica Neue'; color: #454545; min-height: 14.0px}Guys - there seems to be a lot of rumblings here regarding some recent happenings, can I just state that I NEVER act or react unless it's warranted or deserved - and btw it's clear to me you all have me sooooooo wrong!!!

Listening to bears with sore heads (who always have an agenda to harm someone's reputation) is clearly way way of base with who I actually am.

Perhaps if you got to know me by reaching out having some dialogue over pm (which no one does) then you may realise this.

In the mean time I am not about to (temporarily) ban anyone else as I have no reason to do so.

Hopefully that puts this to bed - by all means pm me for a chat about anything across MJJC's pages or post in the feedback thread.

Said with L.O.V.E.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back