Whats the last video games/or games you played?

Ms.MJ Fan2007

Proud Member
Come on you guys it don't have to be like old fashion broad games it counld be like WII, X-Box 360, or Kinect games. Or if you don't have video games like me it counld be like facebook games on your comptuer or just online games on the internet.

The last game I played is: Zoo World part 2 on facebook :)

Some smash brothers game for the Nintendo Wii that my sister left on. It's a tad addicting, actually. It made me remember why I avoid video games. They nuke time. =|

^ off-topic question, but what is the movie that you put in your siggy all the time?

Last game that I played was Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood. I play games only on PC.

DUKE NUKEM!!!! ALOT! Seriously, I have to stop playing it. I am so addicted :D

Oh and Kinect Sports
Brink (waste of money,I hate it)
Fight Night 4
Fifa 11
PES 2012 demo (felt like a crime it was that bad :D)

^ off-topic question, but what is the movie that you put in your siggy all the time?

Last game that I played was Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood. I play games only on PC.

Animated film images I often use on signatures:

Severus Snape (Alan Rickman) from the Harry Potter films.
The Marquis de Sade (Geoffrey Rush) from Quills.
Claude Frollo from Disney's The Hunchback of Notre-Dame.

NHL2K10

I still play the Boston Bruins on the Franchise mode, Marc Savard is NHL Top Scorer right now and Milan Lucic is nearly close to reach +50 goals.

COD 5:WAW Zombies,got to round 10 with brother (Absolutely sucks I know)

Spongebob Squarepants: Creature From The Krusty Krab. I love when I purposely let Planket fall off for making him say funnies like "But I'm not even hungry", "Karen, I need a bit of help here", "Ouch" ane "Eeew!" for fun on the "Super-Sized Patty" chapter.

Since yesterday I've been addicted to The Sims Social on FB. I just love all The Sims games so I was like shall a try because you always need a bunch of neighbours and not so many people on my FB play facebook games.

Alice - Madness Returns (ps3)
GTA 4 - The Ballad Of Gay Tony (ps3)
No More Heroes 2 (Wii)

And Shenmue (playing 1 and 2 for the 5th or more time on Sega Dreamcast), best game ever made!!!

Grand Theft Auto IV
Sid Meier's Civilisation V
The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings

Although I used to be an avid gamer I hadn't played a video game since 2004 until my very good friend, MJs Kitteh (Hi, if you're reading this!:D), related to me her über (German word for you!:D) "fandom" of the Rayman series! She's finished Rayman 2 and 3, on her way to doing the same with the first one and, even more impressively, creates the most amazing Rayman drawings and original characters based on that property! Well, since she has great taste in music (Michael), movies (POTC), and books (Harry Potter), I thought I'd try out this acclaimed series, based on her recommendation, which I had missed when it debuted 16 years ago now.

I was treated to spectacular 3D platforming action with great graphics and memorable music in Rayman 2: The Great Escape (1999).

48f9c843.jpg

463d604b.jpg

54c55760.jpg

Big ass CRT TV.:D

NOTE: As is apparent from the pic, I played the N64 version of the game but, as my friend correctly pointed out, the best version is one for the PS2, Rayman 2: Revolution (2001). "It features some enhancements including new levels, some level revisions, a few new music tracks, three new bosses, lum redistribution . . . ."

Working backwards, I then played, and finished completely, of course, Rayman for the original Playstation. This graphically gorgeous and musically melodious traditional side-scrolling game was as great as Rayman 2 except for the ending which was a letdown. I must mention that the game's difficulty level might be too steep for casual gamers.

a8c71c1d.jpg

5ea84f4b.jpg

8b392246.jpg

NOTE: For those who don't know, you can rip audio track from PS1 games the way you would a standard CD. Then you can have the marvelous music from this game with you at all times!

When I play Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc, it will be on the Gamecube because that version has exclusive content made possible by the console's connectivity to the Game Boy Advance (Rayman 3 for GBA also required).

1669cce3.jpg

On her travels, my friend came across this mural advertising the highly anticipated Rayman Origins (releases November 15, 2011 in North America and November 25, 2011 in Europe for next gen (or current gen) consoles PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Wii and Nintendo 3DS).

d267e043.jpg

Fantastic photo courtesy of MJs Kitteh. ©2011. All rights reserved. Used by permission.:D:)

Tomb Raider Underworld

I've been really getting into the three modern TR games for PC lately. The new one being made looks great too.

Back