Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mr. Vann ... Is this Jermaine Jackson's Secret Son ? UPDATE (Andrew Vann SCAM Artist Arrested )

Default Mr. Vann ... Is this Jermaine Jackson's Secret Son ? UPDATE (Andrew Vann SCAM Artist Arrested )

Hello everyone! It's been a long time since I have posted anything on here...well here it goes. His name is Andre Vann but he goes by the name Mr. Vann and he's quite talented, very talented as a matter of fact. Here are some videos on Mr. Vann. so you can get to know him a little better.

The new generation is coming out with a bang!

My video on Mr.Vann

Mr. Vann EPK

All Access: Mr Vann Interview! Dating 4 Billion Dollar Princess? Is this Jermaine jackson's Son!

Thanks
    Thanked 12,866 Times in 5,176 Posts

Default Re: Mr. Vann....Jermaine Jackson's Secret Son!

Love does not see with the eyes but with the heart. (Shakespeare)

MICHAEL, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH... BECAUSE YOU EVOKE THE BEST IN ME.
    "If we can dream, we can do." (Walt Disney)
    TWITTER: Shanti2511

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ashtanga For This Useful Post:

O-o.....Anyways, more on Andre Vann (aka) Mr. Vann.

Lil' Twist and Mr. Vann, Drake, Young Money Week " Drake Concert"

Marques Houston Session

International Quincy aka DIddy's Son Finishes Hit Singles in Tampa Fla

Thanks
    Thanked 17,529 Times in 4,600 Posts

This doesnt belong in Jackson 2300 forum. Im moving it to multimedia
    You know that L.O.V.E. survives
    * * * so we can Rock forever * * **

Blog Facebook Twitter Youtube Tumbler

6. The Following User Says Thank You to qbee For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Default Re: Mr. Vann ... Is this Jermaine Jackson's Secret Son ?

Everytime I watch this I crack up - check out the solicited comments on the videos LOL
    Is this a comedy or is is for real - Im confused
    Why does anyone think this would cater to MJ fans in any way Dont they know We dont
    take kindly to people exploiting MJ or stealing his album covers for thier personal gain.?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to qbee For This Useful Post:

Ok.... first of all with all do respect what's there to be confused about? how is he exploiting MJ? do you ask that question of Chris Brown or Neo or Usher? I mean that's not fair to this young man to take shots at him... call him goofy and all those back handed comments if you stop and listen to what he say's and sing/ rap about you would see he doesn't even use MJ's name. and if you want to make an example then let's look at the other entertainers out there and one can argue that all the song titles out there from artist such as Jaimie Foxx's blame it on the alcohol ( which he admitted was a reference to MJ's blame it on the boogie) and Chris Brown's She ain't You.... TO Rihanna's "please don't stop the music" are all heavily influenced by Michael Jackson they even bite MJ's style by the way some of them dress, hey, I can go on and on and on. but I think it's sad that you would rather through this kid to the curve instead of giving him a chance. Boy I tell you MJ fans can be harsher than outsiders.

Now more proof:

if you look underneath the picture you can see the inscription : " Father Jermaine Jackson of the Jackson Five"
    like I explained earlier...with him being around the family as much as he has I doubt he would be openly saying things like that.

more: Mr. Vann and Genevieve Jackson and her Mom

Mr. Vann and the Jackson/ Combs Children rocking his Candy fresh clothing line.
    Last edited by MJJs Hotgirl; 11-10-2011 at 06:00 PM.

Siggy Dealz Jackson Justice Will Be Served Feat Mr Vann AUDIO! R.I.P MJ

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MJJs Hotgirl View Post
    Ok.... first of all with all do respect what's there to be confused about? how is he exploiting MJ? do you ask that question of Chris Brown or Neo or Usher? I mean that's not fair to this young man to take shots at him... call him goofy and all those back handed comments if you stop and listen to what he say's and sing/ rap about you would see he doesn't even use MJ's name. and if you want to make an example then let's look at the other entertainers out there and one can argue that all the song titles out there from artist such as Jaimie Foxx's blame it on the alcohol ( which he admitted was a reference to MJ's blame it on the boogie) and Chris Brown's She ain't You.... TO Rihanna's "please don't stop the music" are all heavily influenced by Michael Jackson they even bite MJ's style by the way some of them dress, hey, I can go on and on and on. but I think it's sad that you would rather through this kid to the curve instead of giving him a chance. Boy I tell you MJ fans can be harsher than outsiders.

Now more proof:

if you look underneath the picture you can see the inscription : " Father Jermaine Jackson of the Jackson Five"
    like I explained earlier...with him being around the family as much as he has I doubt he would be openly saying things like that.

more: Mr. Vann and Genevieve Jackson and her Mom

Mr. Vann and the Jackson/ Combs Children rocking his Candy fresh clothing line.
    Thank you for clarifiying. Im still not sure this is Jermaines son. But by your post its possible. I just found the vids a bit off and when i saw the Off The Wall Cover of MJ being used by Mr Van it didnt sit well. Yes we are critical of how people use MJ including Usher, Chris brown Ne yo, Jermaine Latoya ect ect especially if they lean toward plagerising. So Mr Vann is in good company. I may have been impolite and for that I apologise and will promise to take a 2nd and more serious look at Mr Van and his music. Thank you for coming back and replying

Thanks
    Thanked 1,260 Times in 406 Posts

That photo of Mr Vann and Jermaine was taken on Jermaine's book tour. Jermaine took photos with anyone who bought a book. The writing below the photo was written by Mr Vann himself.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to KingMikeJ For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by KingMikeJ View Post
    That photo of Mr Vann and Jermaine was taken on Jermaine's book tour. Jermaine took photos with anyone who bought a book. The writing below the photo was written by Mr Vann himself.
    Yes it's s his facebook and he himself wrote that. he was just out in Cali with his Father Jermaine and the family (Jacksons).

Thanks

I don't think he is Jermaine's son. He labeled the album that had the pictures from the book signing Jermaine Jackson Father of the Game. I do think he is exploiting the fact that people think he is a Jackson. Yes he is friends with the family but that doesn't make him an actual member. It's odd that there is video of Alejandra and the kids talking about Vann's clothing line and he does a video with Siggy yet the only thing directly linking him with Jermaine is a picture from a book signing in which he seemingly stood in line for like everyone else there that day. I'll believe it when it comes from Jermaine's mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn88 View Post
    I don't think he is Jermaine's son. He labeled the album that had the pictures from the book signing Jermaine Jackson Father of the Game. I do think he is exploiting the fact that people think he is a Jackson. Yes he is friends with the family but that doesn't make him an actual member. It's odd that there is video of Alejandra and the kids talking about Vann's clothing line and he does a video with Siggy yet the only thing directly linking him with Jermaine is a picture from a book signing in which he seemingly stood in line for like everyone else there that day. I'll believe it when it comes from Jermaine's mouth.
    Well that is your opinion and your entitled to it but the bottom line is he Jermaine's son and underneath the photo I posted of him and his dad in it says and I quote " Vann Mogul and Father Jermain Jackson of the Jackson five" so where you got the "Father of the of the Game" I don't know......So, again your "Opinion" is respected.

Thanks

I got Father of the Game from Mr. Vann's own facebook page. What I really think is that he is a huge fan of Jermaine's and the Jackson 5 and considers him a "father" when it comes to musical influence on later generations. Mr. Vann's postings on Jermaine's facebook page supports this. Not once when he posted on Jermaine's facebook page to he refer to him as his actual father.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn88 View Post
    I got Father of the Game from Mr. Vann's own facebook page. What I really think is that he is a huge fan of Jermaine's and the Jackson 5 and considers him a "father" when it comes to musical influence on later generations. Mr. Vann's postings on Jermaine's facebook page supports this. Not once when he posted on Jermaine's facebook page to he refer to him as his actual father.
    lol Moving right along!

Genevieve Jackson Studio Session with Mr. Vann Hit Single "Tell Me"

Thanks

he ain't no spawn of Jermaine

feller's a petty fraud whose latest wack scheme is to pass himself off as a fake Jackson '
    ask the folks in VA and a in Tampa who don't want him there no more cause his sh@!t aint flying no more with fake ids, fake credit cards, fake contracts, fake company and even more fakery than that

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nesbit43 For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast