Mr. Vann ... Is this Jermaine Jackson's Secret Son ? UPDATE (Andrew Vann SCAM Artist Arrested )

Status
Not open for further replies.

MJJs Hotgirl

Proud Member
Hello everyone! It's been a long time since I have posted anything on here...well here it goes. His name is Andre Vann but he goes by the name Mr. Vann and he's quite talented, very talented as a matter of fact. Here are some videos on Mr. Vann. so you can get to know him a little better.

The new generation is coming out with a bang!

My video on Mr.Vann

Mr. Vann EPK

All Access: Mr Vann Interview! Dating 4 Billion Dollar Princess? Is this Jermaine jackson's Son!

Re: Mr. Vann....Jermaine Jackson's Secret Son!

O-o.....Anyways, more on Andre Vann (aka) Mr. Vann.

Lil' Twist and Mr. Vann, Drake, Young Money Week " Drake Concert"

Marques Houston Session

International Quincy aka DIddy's Son Finishes Hit Singles in Tampa Fla

Re: Mr. Vann....Jermaine Jackson's Secret Son!

This doesnt belong in Jackson 2300 forum. Im moving it to multimedia

Re: Mr. Vann ... Is this Jermaine Jackson's Secret Son ?

Everytime I watch this I crack up - check out the solicited comments on the videos LOL
Is this a comedy or is is for real - Im confused :wtf:
Why does anyone think this would cater to MJ fans in any way Dont they know We dont
take kindly to people exploiting MJ or stealing his album covers for thier personal gain.?

Ok.... first of all with all do respect what's there to be confused about? how is he exploiting MJ? do you ask that question of Chris Brown or Neo or Usher? I mean that's not fair to this young man to take shots at him... call him goofy and all those back handed comments if you stop and listen to what he say's and sing/ rap about you would see he doesn't even use MJ's name. and if you want to make an example then let's look at the other entertainers out there and one can argue that all the song titles out there from artist such as Jaimie Foxx's blame it on the alcohol ( which he admitted was a reference to MJ's blame it on the boogie) and Chris Brown's She ain't You.... TO Rihanna's "please don't stop the music" are all heavily influenced by Michael Jackson they even bite MJ's style by the way some of them dress, hey, I can go on and on and on. but I think it's sad that you would rather through this kid to the curve instead of giving him a chance. Boy I tell you MJ fans can be harsher than outsiders.

Now more proof:
theproof2.png

if you look underneath the picture you can see the inscription : " Father Jermaine Jackson of the Jackson Five"
like I explained earlier...with him being around the family as much as he has I doubt he would be openly saying things like that.

more: Mr. Vann and Genevieve Jackson and her Mom
MrVannandGeneviveJackson.jpg

Mr. Vann and the Jackson/ Combs Children rocking his Candy fresh clothing line.
ColmsJacksonbabies.jpg

Last edited:

Siggy Dealz Jackson Justice Will Be Served Feat Mr Vann AUDIO! R.I.P MJ

Ok.... first of all with all do respect what's there to be confused about? how is he exploiting MJ? do you ask that question of Chris Brown or Neo or Usher? I mean that's not fair to this young man to take shots at him... call him goofy and all those back handed comments if you stop and listen to what he say's and sing/ rap about you would see he doesn't even use MJ's name. and if you want to make an example then let's look at the other entertainers out there and one can argue that all the song titles out there from artist such as Jaimie Foxx's blame it on the alcohol ( which he admitted was a reference to MJ's blame it on the boogie) and Chris Brown's She ain't You.... TO Rihanna's "please don't stop the music" are all heavily influenced by Michael Jackson they even bite MJ's style by the way some of them dress, hey, I can go on and on and on. but I think it's sad that you would rather through this kid to the curve instead of giving him a chance. Boy I tell you MJ fans can be harsher than outsiders.

Now more proof:
theproof2.png

if you look underneath the picture you can see the inscription : " Father Jermaine Jackson of the Jackson Five"
like I explained earlier...with him being around the family as much as he has I doubt he would be openly saying things like that.

more: Mr. Vann and Genevieve Jackson and her Mom
MrVannandGeneviveJackson.jpg

Mr. Vann and the Jackson/ Combs Children rocking his Candy fresh clothing line.
ColmsJacksonbabies.jpg

Thank you for clarifiying. Im still not sure this is Jermaines son. But by your post its possible. I just found the vids a bit off and when i saw the Off The Wall Cover of MJ being used by Mr Van it didnt sit well. Yes we are critical of how people use MJ including Usher, Chris brown Ne yo, Jermaine Latoya ect ect especially if they lean toward plagerising. So Mr Vann is in good company. I may have been impolite and for that I apologise and will promise to take a 2nd and more serious look at Mr Van and his music. Thank you for coming back and replying

That photo of Mr Vann and Jermaine was taken on Jermaine's book tour. Jermaine took photos with anyone who bought a book. The writing below the photo was written by Mr Vann himself.

That photo of Mr Vann and Jermaine was taken on Jermaine's book tour. Jermaine took photos with anyone who bought a book. The writing below the photo was written by Mr Vann himself.

Yes it's s his facebook and he himself wrote that. he was just out in Cali with his Father Jermaine and the family (Jacksons).

I don't think he is Jermaine's son. He labeled the album that had the pictures from the book signing Jermaine Jackson Father of the Game. I do think he is exploiting the fact that people think he is a Jackson. Yes he is friends with the family but that doesn't make him an actual member. It's odd that there is video of Alejandra and the kids talking about Vann's clothing line and he does a video with Siggy yet the only thing directly linking him with Jermaine is a picture from a book signing in which he seemingly stood in line for like everyone else there that day. I'll believe it when it comes from Jermaine's mouth.

I don't think he is Jermaine's son. He labeled the album that had the pictures from the book signing Jermaine Jackson Father of the Game. I do think he is exploiting the fact that people think he is a Jackson. Yes he is friends with the family but that doesn't make him an actual member. It's odd that there is video of Alejandra and the kids talking about Vann's clothing line and he does a video with Siggy yet the only thing directly linking him with Jermaine is a picture from a book signing in which he seemingly stood in line for like everyone else there that day. I'll believe it when it comes from Jermaine's mouth.
Well that is your opinion and your entitled to it but the bottom line is he Jermaine's son and underneath the photo I posted of him and his dad in it says and I quote " Vann Mogul and Father Jermain Jackson of the Jackson five" so where you got the "Father of the of the Game" I don't know......So, again your "Opinion" is respected.

I got Father of the Game from Mr. Vann's own facebook page. What I really think is that he is a huge fan of Jermaine's and the Jackson 5 and considers him a "father" when it comes to musical influence on later generations. Mr. Vann's postings on Jermaine's facebook page supports this. Not once when he posted on Jermaine's facebook page to he refer to him as his actual father.

I got Father of the Game from Mr. Vann's own facebook page. What I really think is that he is a huge fan of Jermaine's and the Jackson 5 and considers him a "father" when it comes to musical influence on later generations. Mr. Vann's postings on Jermaine's facebook page supports this. Not once when he posted on Jermaine's facebook page to he refer to him as his actual father.

lol Moving right along! :)

Genevieve Jackson Studio Session with Mr. Vann Hit Single "Tell Me"

he ain't no spawn of Jermaine

feller's a petty fraud whose latest wack scheme is to pass himself off as a fake Jackson '
ask the folks in VA and a in Tampa who don't want him there no more cause his sh@!t aint flying no more with fake ids, fake credit cards, fake contracts, fake company and even more fakery than that

Yep you're right about that. Check out this article that was posted in the news section:

Police: Scam artist poses as Michael Jackson relative to get $20,000 from a Stamford resident

By KARA O'CONNOR Times Staff Writer

STAMFORD -- A 27-year-old man who posed as a relative of Michael Jackson in order to steal $20,000 from a Stamford woman was arrested on Tuesday afternoon, according to police.

Andrew Vann, 27, whose address is unknown, was charged with larceny in the second degree and held in lieu of a $50,000 bond after he was arrested in a sting operation at the Ferguson Library Tuesday afternoon, according to Sgt. Peter diSpagna of the Stamford Police Department's Property Crimes Unit at the Stamford Police Department.

According to diSpagna, a 34-year-old woman from Stamford called the police department on Oct. 1 to report that she had been scammed out of $20,000 cash.

The victim, who is a huge fan of the Jackson family, had first met Vann at a Jermaine Jackson book signing in New York City in September, said diSpagna. The two started talking and exchanged numbers, he said.

The victim told police that Vann had called her the day after they met and told her he would be in the area, police said. The victim invited Vann over her house for lunch, with her sister, according to police. The victim said they had a great time at lunch, and when Vann said he was going to head home, she offered for him to stay at her house, police said. Vann ended up staying ta the victim's house, in separate bedrooms, for four days, said diSpagna.

Before Vann left the victim's home, he told her he was having trouble accessing his PayPal account because some money was tied up, and asked for a loan of $20,000, according to police. The victim agreed and they drove to an ATM, where she gave Vann $20,000 in cash, police said.

After a while of not hearing from Vann, who was supposed to return the money to her shortly, the woman became suspicious and started researching him on the Internet, said diSpagna. The victim found Vann's picture on a Florida police department site for stealing a car, said police. The woman then reported to Stamford Police that she had been scammed.

A few days after she reported the scam, Vann called her again, asking for another loan of $7,000 to $14,000, police said. The victim agreed to give Vann the loan and meet him at the Ferguson Library. The woman immediately told police about the call.

According to diSpagna, Property Crimes Unit investigators John Russell and Mike Stempien accompanied the victim to meet Vann at the Ferguson Library for a sting operation. Once Vann approached the victim, he was arrested, said police.

DiSpagna said police believe Vann may have scammed several other people in different states out of money, and officers are investigating the case further.

Vann was arraigned at Stamford Superior Court on Wednesday.

http://thestamfordtimes.com/printstory/513868/

Oh wow! I'm so glad he was caught! It's a shame that he was able to get it away with it for as long as he did!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back