Michael a special kind of person

Do you think Michael is an indigo adult

• Total voters

darklight

Proud Member
hey there hope this is the right place to put this lol I've not really been on here in over a year due to my old computer breaking down & my only net access being my little phone (for which this forum is sadly too big) and now everything has changed here on this forum o_O gonna take a while to figure it all out again now lol :)

Anyhow my post is about some questions been flowing through my mind about Michael this past couple of days!!

I was wondering/thinking if maybe Michael could like me be an indigo child? (or rather now adult you get my drift) or some other kind of "spiritual child/now adult"

I mean as an indigo child you're highly sensitive, immensely misunderstood, not what society calls "normal" at all o_O

often very highly intelligent & intuitive

often have a very horrible/difficult childhood

Have a sense of they need/want to change the world/help others etc..

Have a sense of high spirituality.

has quite a strong connection/affinity with animals/children

these are just some of the "qualities" shall we call them of an indigo.

a lot of this to me sounds very "Michael!"

Most of them/us came to the planet between 1975 and 1995 apparently but there are reports of indigo's been born as early as 100 years ago (just there were so few of them being born then and they weren't understood as much then)

There's plenty of websites about us indigo's why not have a look at them and find out about them and let me know what you think.

here's just a few to get you started

http://www.metagifted.org/topics/metagifted/indigo/adultIndigos/

http://www.metagifted.org/topics/metagifted/indigo/

http://www.namastecafe.com/evolution/indigo/links.htm

i don't know but maybe that's what Michael is or something very like it :)

I certainly think there's something special about the kind of being he is he certainly isn't what you'd call a "normal" human being and I mean that in the most loving and beautiful of way not in a horrible way at all nuh huh I mean he's special and not ordinary in a good special and beautiful way :)

Fell free to discuss and tell me what you think :) xx

L.O.V.e

Chantelle :) xx

Last edited:
At the very LEAST indigo. Yes. And much more. Ultimate representation of a Star Seed. And still so much more. Yes. This being is on a mission, that's for sure, and he's still trying for us to get it, so that we can do it ourselves. He sacrificed a lot, just to get here and do what he figured needed to be done. And for that I think you, Michael.

There's a generation of Indigos that seems to leave right now. Michael, Steve Jobs etc. They all made their 'dent in the universe', as Jobs described it. I admire the organization of these indigo waves. One builds the iPhone, helping his fellow indigo and star seed out, since his product helps uncover a premature death. Couldn't make that up.

Last edited:
Is this for real? I would have never guessed this is what this thread was about. Yes, I think he was definitely special, but I don't buy into this new age stuff. That's all I'll say on the subject. I put in a neutral response to your poll.

this poll definable needs see the light lol

I voted the first option as yeash indeed Michael had a mission and was not 'socially conditioned' in this 'trashy' system.

He had a mission to heal and help people see how they could live and gave hope where all seemed lost! He was a visionary and even still inspires people to be the best they can be.

"Indigo" is the right word for it. Sad that they are so misunderstood and labeled 'not normal' as all they do is bring light to this bleak world.

:angel: still miss Michael though but thanks for his presence, we learnt how to change our lives for the better and act in his honor :angel:

Back