Verdict...

• Guilty

Votes: 88 96.7%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 3 3.3%

• Total voters

ivy

Proud Member
In this thread we'll vote on what we think the verdict will be and will post and discuss why we believe the jurors will come with that verdict.

All that evidence the prosecution has shown and the testimonies they brought in is definitely enough to show me CM's 100 percent guilty IMO

However, I don't know what the jury thinks, but if they don't go along with the confusing lies the defense presented, I almost can't see another verdict than guilty.

I'd rather wait with my opinion until the judgement is made, I'd rather stay cautious right now, cuz I'm so scared of the outcome.

The basic principle of (good ) medicine is 'First do no harm'. This is so fundamental, and the likelihood of harm arising from his unorthodox practice so great and so forseeable, that I will be somewhat shocked if the jury bring in a 'not guilty' verdict.

GUILTY!

Conrad Murray's actions were against Medical Ethics. His judgment was influenced by personal profit. He didn't acted in the patient's best interest when providing medical care. He treated insomnia with wrong medication in wrong setting and without proper equipment. He didn't maintained any medical records. He didn't provide emergency care. He didn't called 911 after he found the patient not breathing. He lied to colleagues (paramedics and ER doctors) who were involved in the care of the same patient during emergency. ...and he lied during police interview.

He must be convicted! :pray:

I am basing my opinion of guilty on the partial jury instructions posted in the other thread. Based on these instructions, I feel there is enough evidence to go for guilty.

I can't predict what the jury will decide. But if I were a part of the jury I would vote "guilty".

I think threads like this tempt fate to much.so i dont want to give an answer and its an mj board i think everyone is only gonna give one answer anyway

Looking at all the evidence and testimonies, it's hard to see any outcome other then "Guilty"..........

.......Even if you try to imagine the victim being somebody else, that doctor did everything wrong, and there is no real evidence that he even attempted to do correct procedures or treatments.........

Guilty, Guilty, Guilty!!!!

The verdict should be guilty, the evidence is overwhelmingly in favour of the prosecution. However, as T-Mez always says, you can never predict what a jury will do, so whether it WILL be guilty is another matter. If I was a betting man i'd say the jury will convict as if they've seen what i've seen then there is no other option but to convict.

he's guilty. nothing proved it better than his own interview and recording on his phone. but am not sure the jury will see it that way. hopefully we won't have another OJ verdict.
you know, they compare this t Cassy Anthoney case but people forget it's easier for this jury to convict. we're not talking about death-row here, it won't cost Murray his life. it'll only be 4 years max. i just hope and pray that the jury will see that MICHAEL JACKSONS life was at least worth 4 years! we all know it was worth far more, even if Chernoff disagree.

Is murray on trial for being criminally negligent or for manslaughter?

Can someone explain

i try to be objective and i would say guilty.. it seems so obvious.
but we never know :(

Thanks elusive

My lawyer friend is having a go.He is saying being criminally negligent and being guilty of manslaughter are entirely different.I am a layman but found that there is criminally negligent homicide.So does that prove him wrong?

Are they different or in some instances indifferent?

He also said for manslaughter there needs to not only be the mens rea but actus reus as well as a causual link both factually and legally.

Is that relevant?

I've said this before. And I really, really hope I'm wrong. But I think they will find Murray not guilty. I have tried to convince myself throughout the trial that Murray will go to jail. And judging by the evidence he should go to jail. But what the verdict should be and what the verdict will be can still be two different things. So in my heart, I don't believe he will be convicted. I am praying that I am wrong.

Last edited:
The verdict should be guilty, the evidence is overwhelmingly in favour of the prosecution. However, as T-Mez always says, you can never predict what a jury will do, so whether it WILL be guilty is another matter. If I was a betting man i'd say the jury will convict as if they've seen what i've seen then there is no other option but to convict.

I agree with you. I think the verdicts in high profile cases like oj and c anthony have made people, esp defence lawyers, wary of being so certain in their predictions. I;m not real familiar with those cases but got the impression the jurors got hacked off with the prosecution's presentation of those cases, whereas in our case, walgren/brazil and the pros witnesses have just been so likeable.

I'd be stunned actually if there was a not guilty here, i'd only be feeling a little anxious if it was murder 2.

He is absolutely guilty.
There is simply no way to think diferently after all we know he did, and that he shouldn't have, and all what he didn't, when he should have.

Murray is guilty.
I would find it strange if the jury don´t find him guilty, but anything can happen

I voted guilty, based on the evidence showed. Walgreen did a great job. However, anything can happen. Trials sometimes have an unexpected outcome.

I can't believe 2 people voted 'Not guilty.' Murray...Chernoff...is that you?

This should've been a public poll.

I can't believe 2 people voted 'Not guilty.' Murray...Chernoff...is that you?

This should've been a public poll.

You do realise that the vote is "what we think the verdict will be and will post and discuss why we believe the jurors will come with that verdict" and doesn't mean that the people who voted not guilty think that themselves, don't you?

Back