Thank You Case Team Volunteers - Please join me to say thanks

ivy

Proud Member
When the trial was about to start as the staff of MJJC we discussed and decided to focus our time and efforts on this trial and get organized for it. It was no brainier. We have been waiting for justice for Michael, it was the right thing to do.

I posted on our forums asking for volunteers to do summaries, to follow media stories, to post updates, to do translations and to answer legal or medical questions. One by one people volunteered without asking for anything. It was all for Michael, it was all for the fans..

Shortly after the trial started we realized what a hard task this was. Not only we had to manage our real life responsibilities and jobs etc but we needed to focus on a full day of trial. It was like having 2 jobs. Testimony lasted all day, summaries were long and every work needed a lot of time and effort.

In addition to being physically demanding, the trial was emotionally hard on us as well. We had relive Michael's death, learn and hear new stuff and sometimes what we heard angered us beyond belief. We were all emotional messes.

But the volunteers didn't give up. They put aside their real life and focused on the work ahead. The time required didn't matter, the work is required didn't matter, the emotional toll didn't matter. The volunteers braved through the hard times and went on no matter what.

At this time I want to acknowledge them:

andjustice4some - a well known MJ blogger - put her own blog in hiatus to join MJJC and the case summary efforts. When we were having hard time catching up bouee saved us with detailed real time updates.

June - a well known commentator - took time from her 10 hour work days to check and answer legal questions. Cookie Monzter answered medical questions with BGZ and Beccabubbles .

Elusive Moonwalker, LastTear and myosotis was our eyes and ears in following the media.

ginvid and Gaz provided real time updates on MJJC twitter.

StaceyMJ oversaw our member support forum.

Then we had our translation teams. That translated whatever we sent their way no matter how long it was without complaining and even correcting mistakes.

Milka led the German translation team that also had Pace,MioDolceCuore and Speechless09. Jmie and Wenghua, Morinen and Snowflake teamed up for Russian translations. Some languages were done by one volunteer single handily. GiselaMJJ did Spanish translations. Cinnamongirl covered Italian, Ben did French, Ariange did Romanian reports , Mariajoaosilva handled Portuguese translations. abigaillovesmj provided Hebrew translations while The Lost Child did Polish reports. Giabaker took over Bosnian - Croatian - Serbian translations from Bumper Snippet. athina_livadi posted Greek reports on MJJC. Laura.L. provided Finnish reports while mkgenie had Chienese reports.

and then there was you - people who jumped in to help even though they weren't volunteers. They covered up for other people when they were not available or answered any questions they can even though they weren't experts. It was the whole community that came together that wrote and discussed important stuff.

There are some times in life that I feel so proud to be a part of MJ fan-mily and MJJC. This is one of those times. I'm so honored to have worked with all of you side by side for such an important event - this trial. I salute you all for your dedication and love towards Michael and the rest of the fans.

Thank you. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Please everyone join me to thank our team.

note: if you forgot to write your name in the above list , I'm sorry. I tried to list everyone that contributed someway, if I overlooked you I'm sorry and I will edit my post as soon as you tell me.

I would like to say thank you to MJJC as a whole, you had all bases covered meaning that no matter what our personal situations were each day we didn't miss out on anything. And on a personal note, a big thank you to myosotis for taking over the media coverage when I was unable to. :hug:

Thank you! All your work is appreciated. I have no much words to say 'cuz english is not my language. I just wanna say you did the realy great job.
Especially i wanna thank russian translators.
???????, ???????!!!

Thank you so much to all the volunteers and everyone who helped contribute to the Case forum :flowers:

We should also thank Ivy who was very monumental in organising all of this and for her
Daily summaries of the trial.

I wasn't able to help in any way but I absolutely appreciate everyone who put in all their time and effort. I so appreciate each and every one of you.
So I give a 'Massive Big Thank You' to you All :flowers:.

To all who participated Many thanks!

Thanks for the updates moment by moment, and of course thank you very much for the summaries.

As always, this coverage was much better, much more complete than any news report. So thank you very much!

As you say: It was all for Michael and it was all for the fans, because they were better informed.

Thanks to all the team!

Today I send you all a solidarity hug... in these moments of tension as we await the verdict.

I also I would like to say thank you to MJJC as a whole and the whole community ... your are great.:flowers:

Especially Ivy for making suche huge and fast summeries and Milka for doing the most work in our translations team (because of unforeseen circumstances at my office I have had to work sometimes 10 hours:blink: a day so I couldn't help so much I've thought) - So a big thank you and hug.:hug:

Thank you Ivy, for "threatening" me into doing this. ;) It kept me busy, and help me through it. I know you understand what I mean.

I love this community and being a part of it, your all the greatest!!! :hug:

Thanks so much to all the volunteers and all the good forum memebers here at MJJC. JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL!

Thank you Ivy and everyone at MJJC for a triumph of organisation and collaboration.
A massive amount of work went into the case summaries, and a lot of thought into all the answers to everyone's questions throughout the trial

There always seemed to be someone in the comments thread who was saying just what I was thinking.., or asking just what I wanted to ask. Thank you to everyone for being there.

Lastly but not least, thank you in return to Last Tear and to Elusive for covering my absence from the media thread, and for finding all the things I missed!

:group: :group: :group: :group: :group:

Last edited:
:huggy: It was a great pleasure to be part of such a wonderful team.

Last edited:
Yes, thank you so much for keeping this section so well organized. Great team work you guys! I think without this section I would probably be pretty lost as to what's going on in the case, and it helped to address any questions I might have had. Great job. :clapping:

Thank you very very much to Ivy, Ginvid, Qbee, GAZ and (and whom I forget *blush*!) and entire MJJC team and all the volunteers for your dedicated updating, reporting, translating, tweeting... and much more (+ what you usually do added to it!) and also many thanks for all of our dear members supporting each other

You guys inspire me, the dedication that we have witnessed here these last few weeks is beyond amazing, unlike anything I've seen from any other fanbase and reminiscent of the spirit of the 05 trial. I salute you all, and will forever be proud to have been a part of, and worked alongside you all. Thankyou, from the bottom of my heart for being part of this and making this much more bearable for me and I'm sure many others. Michael deserves the best and that's truly what he got from this forum throughout this trial.

ivy - special mention to you, you already know I think you're wonderful, thankyou for everything.

thank you to everyone at MJJC! much love, you guys are the best, it's an honor to be a part of this wonderful community. HUGS!

by the way, Morinen and Snowflake also helped with Russian translations :)

Thanks so much to everyone, it has made life so much easier for those of us who, because of time zones, would have had major problems in keeping up to date with everything. Mwwah.

Thankyou SO much to each and every member of the greatest fan community in the world for always being there for Michael and FOR each one of us! Thankyou Team MJJC and each member for the L.O.V.E, dedication and loyalty! Micahel must be so proud of his army of L.O.V.E!

Thank you Ivy and I hope you don't mind me being late with translations. I am doing my best and hope to finish this weekend.
LOVE to you and MJJC. We do it for Michael.

and thanks to bouee for the awesome summaries !!

Back