New documentary about 1993-concert from Michael in Moscow

Re: New dockumentation about 1993-concert from Michael in Moskow

56 minutes - GREAT!!

Thanks for sharing!

Wow, this is amazing!

I see lots of very rare footage, especially the vid from about 32 - 35 minutes is totally new to me. And in great quality, looks like filmed in 2011 :D

Thank you so much!!!

I just saw this documentary and I liked it. It's different to all the sensationalist Western documentaries. It's as much about Moscow and Russian people in 1993, after the fall of communism as about Michael. It was an interesting and surreal encounter between the two.

Michael loved to play military. LOL. And oh my god, Michael in the orphanage! How could LMP deny him of having kids with her? I know I couldn't have.:blush: He's born to be a father.

I liked the documentary a lot. The only think that kinda spoiled the mood was the grey hair man that kept telling that Mike is not popular in Russia and that people don't ask for his music, or something like this. That is sad, if it's true. Other than that, it was a good program.

I liked the documentary a lot. The only think that kinda spoiled the mood was the grey hair man that kept telling that Mike is not popular in Russia and that people don't ask for his music, or something like this. That is sad, if it's true. Other than that, it was a good program.

Yeah, that guy was a bit annoying. Also with his speculation about Michael's sexuality (he thought he died as a virgin) and when he said he had a brain of a 12-year-old. :smilerolleyes:
But at least he said he didn't believe he was a pedo.

Altogether it was a great docu. Different.

This guy is so-caled musician and critic and he really doesn't like Michael a lot. He even doesn't understand non his music neither his doings and influence and I don't know why they invite him to this movie. There are a lot of people in Russia who loves Michael (I mean celebreties and notabilitys). For examle - the Great russian Actress Nonna Mordukova, the Great russian classic musician and director Yury Temirkanov and many many others. Troitsky is one-sided, too-focused on a rock music ex-musician who doesn't know Michael's music at all.
Don't lissen to him - he is absolutely out of subject

Last edited:

This guy is so-caled musician and critic and he really doesn't like Michael a lot. He even doesn't understand non his music neither his doings and influence and I don't know why they invite him to this movie. There are a lot of people in Russia who loves Michael (I mean celebreties and notabilitys). For examle - the Great russian Actress Nonna Mordukova, the Great russian classic musician and director Yury Temirkanov and many many others. Troitsky is one-sided, too-focused on a rock music ex-musician who doesn't know Michael's music at all.
Don't lissen to him - he is absolutely out of subject

Thanks for putting this into a perspective.

I've just watched it and it was very interesting!

Apart from that idiot 'music guru'… All those people being interviewed were so sweet about Michael!:happy:

I Love these moments :heart:

file-6.jpg

file-7.jpg

Last edited:

I'm just watching it right now.

Thank you for sharing - watching and downloading right now.:wild:

Just start to watch it. The beginning already made me smile. Michael is so cute.

Thank you for sharing. One of the best documentaries I have ever seen, very respectful. Art Troitsky annoys me to no end, but he annoys me to no end for the last 20+ years :)

I saw a clip of this last night. I'm going to watch the full thing later. It looks great. :)

Re: New documentary about 1993-concert from Michael in Moskow

Very interesting documentation about the circumstances from the Mosow-concert in 1993 and with never-seen before pictures from Michael.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mt2btPRYvTM&feature=player_embedded

Pleace can a mod make a correction in the subtitle

I have changed the title for you and embedded the video

Thats Was very Interesting I love the footage of MJ at the orphange
and I can see why Michael felt like a "Stranger in Moscow" Things were
certainly very different there at that time.

Thank you very much for sharing.

This is something I would have spent money on.

Russia was a weird and crazy place back then.... And Michael was like a fairy tale prince.

Thanks for sharing. Very interesting documentary. I remember a very interesting story of this concert by Samuel Gasparov - the director was posted somewhere here.

how can one not love him? an angel on earth... I cried when I saw the orphanage footage. :boohoo:

See, now this is type of thing I would spend my money on!

The footage shown in this documentary said so much about Michael and we did'nt even need any 'friends or family' to put their two cents in. Just looking at him in that orphange with those kids made my heart happy.

I love and miss that man so much.

I enjoyed that documentary this was worth my time. Him with the children was the best part. Did u see that beautiful smile on his face, wow.

omg, when he left on the plane at the end, it made me feel a whole in my heart, like if he was leaving to not come back...
The documental shows him on such a close and personal way that at the end makes me miss him as if I was at that orphanage with him, like if I was in Moscow...
Beatiful piece of work, miss you Michael :cry:

Thank you for posting this. I started to watch, but need to sleep. Seeing what other people wrote here it seems like it's a nice documentary. I will watch tomorrow.

Just watched it. Oh Michael at the orphanage :heart: :wub: and it must have been by some miracle they were able to pull that concert off. Very interesting and nice documentary. :)

Russia was a weird and crazy place back then.... And Michael was like a fairy tale prince.

Funny.

Did you see him against the lamp post?

I love this documentary. Very well done. I wish it was longer.

I sent the video to Spike Lee....just a few weeks ago we were telling him about the picture of MJ leaning against the lamp post.

lol

Back