Boycott msnbc/ nbc(usa) channel 4(uk), channel 9(aus) For Airing Murray Doc That Tells Secrets of MJ

United4MJLegacy

Proud Member
PREVENTING AN OBSCENITY: FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE & ACTION

After the small measure of justice won today, the exploitation of Michael Jackson for profit and ratings continues.

By appearing in a documentary that will undoubtedly seek to portray Conrad Murray as a ‘sympathetic’ victim of circumstance, Murray and his defense team who may well be planning an appeal – will now attempt to negate the fact of the Guilty verdict in real terms.

It is beyond repellent that a previously well-regarded organization like NBC Universal would now seek to reward a proven criminal for killing another human being.

In the aftermath of the Conrad Murray verdict, The Hollywood Reporter today provided details of Murray’s documentary, “Michael Jackson and the Doctor—A Fatal Friendship.”

http://tinyurl.com/MurrayDocu

http://tinyurl.com/MurrayScam

This documentary is already in the can and scheduled to air this week, starting Tuesday morning with a preview on NBC’s Today Show.

The Michael Jackson fan community and supporters MUST mobilize to obstruct this atrocity—just as we did the Discovery Channel autopsy documentary.

We succeeded then and we can succeed now.

However, this time we don’t have much time. The documentary is scheduled to air in full this coming Friday, November 11 on MSNBC and will repeat Sunday, November 13 on that same cable network.

This is a call to all fans to utilize every mode of communication possible—call, write, fax, tweet— express your outrage at this obscenity. With so little time, our approaches to obstruct this documentary are limited.

1. All fans who are willing to take the time and make the effort should write letters and mail/fax them to:

NBC Entertainment and Universal Media Studios
100 Universal City Plaza
Universal City, CA 91608
Phone: 818-777-1000
Fax: 818-866-1430

Marc Graboff
President, West Coast Business Operations,
Television Entertainment, NBC Universal
Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/mgraboff

Rebecca Marks
Executive Vice President, Publicity

Charles Engel
Executive Vice President, Programming

Curt King
Senior Vice President,
Publicity, Marketing, and Corporate Communications

MSNBC Cable, L.L.C.
30 Rockefeller Plaza
New York, NY 10112
Phone: 212-664-4444
Fax: 212-664-4085

MSNBC Public Relations
212-664-3720
NO Murray documentary
NO paying Michael Jackson's killer

Phil Griffin
President, MSNBC
Email: phil.griffin@nbcuni.com

Sharon Otterman
Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer
Email: sharon.otterman@nbcuni.com

Jeremy Gaines
Vice President Media Relations
Email: jeremy.gaines@nbcuni.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/jeremymgaines

Bill Wolff
Vice President, Primetime Programming
Email: bill.wolff@nbcuni.com

2. Commit to not watch the program and persuade everyone around you to do same.

We don’t have time to contact the sponsors of this program. Besides, that would necessitate actually watching the program, which we do not want to do.

This is just a start, but we’ve got to start today, Tuesday, November 8.

All fans should feel absolutely free to complain DIRECTLY to the perpetrators of this perversion. Here are just some of the words that describe this documentary and the motives of its makers:

• travesty
• obscene
• despicable
• grotesque
• aberrant
• corrupt
• indecent
• contemptible
• detestable
• vile
• outrageous
• shameless
• cruel
• vindictive
• malicious
• mockery
• self-serving
• abominable

Calling all members of Michael Jackson fan community:

Let’s pull together to obstruct this documentary. Let the producers and distributors behind this travesty know they are about to crash headlong into a world of protest about this attempt to profit from the unlawful killing of Michael Jackson.

We can do this! We can snatch profit from the pockets of a killer and his handlers.

Call…Write…Tweet…Fax...Share…Spread…Don’t stop!

Additional information:

Channel 9 (Australia)

Channel Nine Australia :
Channel 9 Sydney+61 2 9906 9999
Channel 9 Melbourne+61 3 9420 3111
Channel 9 Brisbane+61 7 3214 9999
Channel 9 Adelaide+61 8 8267 0111
Channel 9 Perth+61 8 9449 9999

General email : customer.service@ninemsn.com.au (this is the only email address listed on their website)

Twitter: @channel9

or by writing to:
NSW Viewers: PO Box 27 Willoughby, NSW 2068
Vic Viewers: PO Box 100 Richmond, Vic 3121
QLD Viewers: PO Box 72 Brisbane, QLD 4001
(no time for postal letters, it airs here too soon! In just two days)

Channel 4 UK

C4 leave a comment >>> http://www.channel4.com/4viewers/contact-us

Twitter: @channel4news or @C4insider

Last edited:
Dr. Murray Tell-All Documentary Reveals Shocking Secrets

ZjFmNTE1ZiZvZj*w.gif
video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player

TMZ has obtained an excerpt of a never-before-seen documentary starring Dr. Conrad Murray -- in which the good doc reveals some very intimate details about the singer ... some of which are not flattering.

The documentary -- titled, "Michael Jackson and The Doctor: A Fatal Friendship" -- was shot while Murray awaited trial for manslaughter ... and features a shockingly candid look at the preparation of the trial, which includes intense fighting between Murray's lawyers.

The movie is being distributed by a company called Zodiac Rights ... which says it's already pre-sold the rights to air the documentary to "major broadcasters around the world."

Sources tell TMZ ... NBC is one of the broadcasters ... and will air the doc in the United States.

As for Dr. Murray -- he signed on to the project back in 2009, following MJ's death. It's unclear how much cash Murray is set to make from the movie.

Re: Boycott msnbc, nbc (usa) channel 4 (uk), channel 9 (australia)

Please everyone tweet abt this disgrace, please write letters as much as possible. Draw as much attention to this as we can! Please! This is just unexcusable to allow and NBC should be ashamed. I don't know how telling NBC that we will refuse to watch their channel period will work, but I am willing to give up that channel for this cause.

Thanks!

I just tweet MSNBC. I know the Estate has no legal right to stop this documentary from airing. But, can the administrators send an open letter to MSNBC, like they did last time with the autopsy program on Discovery?

We need a bigger public outcry in order to prevent this travesty.

This is just sick!

Perhaps we should point out to them how weird and bizarre it is to give Michael's killer air time but the lack thereof of so many more out there. Do you think they would ever do this to that poor father in Connecticut who lost his wife and two daughters to those savage beasts? I don't think they will want to let them give their side of the story--their supposed truth.

Did Murray violate gag order by having a film crew following him during trial? I know the gag order was lifted yesterday. It's appalling that they have the nerve to turn this trial into reality TV (no wonder Chernoff said so in his closing argument). Not only disrespectful to the victim, but also to the justice system. I wish there is something the Judge can do here.

Someone please pass me a bucket, because this is vomitrocious. :puke:

This is so sick. I hope the estate and the family can issue some statement. I can't believe there's no law to stop this nonsense. This again proved that Murray is not just an unethical doctor but also a cold blood killer using his patient's death to profit. I hope Judge Pastor can know this and sentence him as hard as possible.

Once again, this showed that the media is so sick and lost their integrity. How can they reward a killer like this? They only care about rating. This is just so sick and disgusting.

What a disgusting thing to do. I hope this is taken into account in sectencing. This man is clearly driven by greed and money and nothing else. DISGUSTING.

Hey guys,

I really REALLY, understand the anger at what Murray has done. It is despicable and these stations are despicable as well. But please don't post wishing he is repeatedly raped and hoping he kills himself. We really cannot let that pass on the board. If you need some helping in dealing with intense anger you have for all of these people, please use the Support Form in the case section to let some of this anger out.

Thank you guys for understanding. :flowers: :hug:

Judge Pastor really should get involved. It's making a complete mockery of the justice system. The jurors have to wait, I believe, 90 days before they can give interviews etc but this FELON is allowed to do this now without censure AND earn money from it.
Murray was too much of a coward to take the stand but now folk have to listen to him spew more lies and defame his victim. Shame on him.

Hey, guys.

I dont think its a good move to send them mail etc, because when the documentary gets more hate it will only give them more PR about the film. So, if we dont do nothing it will be little coverage about this from the media

Hey, guys.

I dont think its a good move to send them mail etc, because when the documentary gets more hate it will only give them more PR about the film. So, if we dont do nothing it will be little coverage about this from the media

I respect your opinion but sometimes you have to make your voice be heard. If enough of us complain and threaten to boycott the stations which are showing it you might be surprised at the outcome. These stations thrive on their advertising, threaten a boycott of not only the stations but on the products which they advertise there!

Sitting back and doing nothing won't achieve anything because they can't count the viewers they didn't get. They can only count the letters/emails/texts/faxes/phone calls they did get.
I have sent a strongly worded email/letter of complaint to MSNBC, Channel 4 (UK), and Channel 9 (AUS). Everybody else should do the same (and not only post here - TELL THEM WHAT YOU THINK!) and hopefully this 'documentary' will not be aired.

The Sun newspaper today published several pieces in their newspaper (with the headline 'THRILLER KILLER') that were very supportive of the verdict against Murray and PRO MJ! If you haven't had chance yet, please go and read their website.
They are often supportive of public campaigns and being as they absolutely shredded Murray in their articles today they may actually back a campaign by the fans to ban this documentary being shown in the UK. They might side with us that being sympathetic to the doctor is not cool. I'm sure that Channel 4 wouldn't show the documentary if it followed Vincent Tabak or Fred West, so why should they show this one?

Does anybody think trying to get The Sun onboard might be a good idea? Yes, I know this will give the show extra publicity, but it might also be the help we need to get it cancelled.

They also contacted me today to say they might print my pro MJ letter...

What a disgusting excuse for a human being. Seriously if I met Murray, I'd turn violent on him. Greedy, lying criminal. I'm frothing mad here. Isn't there anything the Judge can do about it? I thought if convicted, Murray would not be able to do anything to capitalize on the trial or Michael, or did I read that wrong?

I will be mailing those people, but with such short notice I'm not sure what the fan community can achieve. For the Discovery show, we knew weeks ahead to spread the word and protest. Isn't there anything the Law can do to stop this fuckery? It's so unfair how Michael continues to get used and abused. When he was found innocent, the media continued to smear him. When Murray is found guilty, the media ignores him and continues to smear Michael. :(

I don't know what to do anymore, it's so frustrating.

:rantingNO!!! NO MORE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD NO MORE BS LIES!!!!:banghead :banghead :banghead

I have mailed and tweeted all the individuals and organisations listed in the first post. It'll be great if a standard response can be drafted for fans to send- it will encourage more fans to mail the relevant parties, especially if some are not up to drafting the mail themselves.

I'm praying something is done, and that it will not air.

Sitting back and doing nothing won't achieve anything because they can't count the viewers they didn't get. They can only count the letters/emails/texts/faxes/phone calls they did get.
I have sent a strongly worded email/letter of complaint to MSNBC, Channel 4 (UK), and Channel 9 (AUS). Everybody else should do the same (and not only post here - TELL THEM WHAT YOU THINK!) and hopefully this 'documentary' will not be aired.

The Sun newspaper today published several pieces in their newspaper (with the headline 'THRILLER KILLER') that were very supportive of the verdict against Murray and PRO MJ! If you haven't had chance yet, please go and read their website.
They are often supportive of public campaigns and being as they absolutely shredded Murray in their articles today they may actually back a campaign by the fans to ban this documentary being shown in the UK. They might side with us that being sympathetic to the doctor is not cool. I'm sure that Channel 4 wouldn't show the documentary if it followed Vincent Tabak or Fred West, so why should they show this one?

Does anybody think trying to get The Sun onboard might be a good idea? Yes, I know this will give the show extra publicity, but it might also be the help we need to get it cancelled.

They also contacted me today to say they might print my pro MJ letter...

Please do contact them. I think it will help. I think people would be greatly outraged about this if they knew.

Will this ever end! I will definitely support what you guys are doing, but I'm unsure if it will change anything, all we can do is hope it does. This monster is lower than low and will do anything... I'm surprised so many major tv channels are airing it though, makes me sick, just the sight of his face does!

Last edited:
We need to STOP the endless exploitation of this poor soul, May he Rest In Peace. THAT is what should UNITE US. For all time.

I find it interesting Murray to much of a coward to take the stand in court where his words matter but can put out a documentary telling his side of the story without having to face any questioning.

Sorry if this has been posted already, but here are some of MSNBC's advertisers:

Brita's twitter: @BRITA_PPD
DeadSea2U's twitter: @DeadSea2U
Walgreen's twitter: @Walgreens
Clorox's twitter: @Clorox
Welchs's twitter: @Welchs
HTC's twtitter: @htc
Lowe's twitter: @Lowes
Smart car twitter: @smartCar
Columbia sportswear twitter: @Columbia1938
Mercedes-Benz USA twitter: @MBUSA
Yahoo Mail twitter: @yahoomail

Back